her

East Saint Louis, IL

#1 Nov 6, 2012
lisa,this lady also works at the community basket..not only is this lady a druggie,but she from what i understand is the big theif from that basket.also,this lady is the start reason for the rummor that kathy was taking stuff..probably because lisa wanted more than she got,which i guess is why she loaded stuff up while kathy was going to pick up for mood for the needy..lisa also was been trying to set kathy up on this bogus accusation with the mayor probably to get herself out of trouble.i mean lisa did steal a playset from a meth house that got busted which was you neices and nephews playset,and she got caught..lisa and all the people that get stuff from the basket are the people selling everything..but then again if its given to you,that means it was a gift so it does give you the right to do with what you want..but the point is lisa is the start of these accusations,also people in kathys past she has had problems with,and we have all had a problem with someone befor in our life time..it happens...these accusations can be believed and i feel she deserved a huge appology!and for the people stating these statments,you could be sued for faulse accusations,harrassment,deppre ssing a family,and tons more...i would just give up on the basket..take what you can get,it probably is worth your time to tell you the truth..stay healthy and dont eat donated food!
lives in cahokia

Granite City, IL

#2 Nov 6, 2012
her wrote:
lisa,this lady also works at the community basket..not only is this lady a druggie,but she from what i understand is the big theif from that basket.also,this lady is the start reason for the rummor that kathy was taking stuff..probably because lisa wanted more than she got,which i guess is why she loaded stuff up while kathy was going to pick up for mood for the needy..lisa also was been trying to set kathy up on this bogus accusation with the mayor probably to get herself out of trouble.i mean lisa did steal a playset from a meth house that got busted which was you neices and nephews playset,and she got caught..lisa and all the people that get stuff from the basket are the people selling everything..but then again if its given to you,that means it was a gift so it does give you the right to do with what you want..but the point is lisa is the start of these accusations,also people in kathys past she has had problems with,and we have all had a problem with someone befor in our life time..it happens...these accusations can be believed and i feel she deserved a huge appology!and for the people stating these statments,you could be sued for faulse accusations,harrassment,deppre ssing a family,and tons more...i would just give up on the basket..take what you can get,it probably is worth your time to tell you the truth..stay healthy and dont eat donated food!
Maybe you can give me a straight answer without thinking I'm fat on welfare,drugs or a drunk. I have lived in Cahokia for about 14 years( moved away while husband was in army) and I gave no idea where the basket is could you please tell me where it's located?
I know

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Listen you stupid fat drunk welfare piece of sh!t.
Go across the river and ask Larry Rice for help.
lives in cahokia wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can give me a straight answer without thinking I'm fat on welfare,drugs or a drunk. I have lived in Cahokia for about 14 years( moved away while husband was in army) and I gave no idea where the basket is could you please tell me where it's located?
basket

Columbia, IL

#4 Nov 6, 2012
its down the street from the police station

Since: Jan 09

Cahokia

#5 Mar 19, 2013
her wrote:
Believe what you wish but Lisa does not nor has she ever sold anything from the basket. She is always helping feed the neighborhood kids when she can. I will not say that she is a 100% wholesome person, but she isn't a horrid person either. She is doing great things and will continue to grow the community basket. I'm sure you're one of the lowlifes she gives food out to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friday Night Open Challenge on Godin 32 min Rollo 1
Junior Comanches youth football team and Racis... 17 hr WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 4
Thursday Open Weight Challenge on Godin Thu Rollo 1
Cahokia Football players turn backs on national... Wed PIG VOMIT 7
Fat skank Wed PIG VOMIT 1
Whining pigs Wed ha ha 1
Wednesday Open Weight Challenge on Godin Wed Rollo 1

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance