What a crook
Me too

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Catch me if you can
Best Buds

Collinsville, IL

#3 Apr 4, 2013
And Bob Romanick's son is best friends with Dinky, who is Bob Sprague's brother in law, imagine that. So it seems that the "Bob's" like sleeping with there own so called enemies. Bet they have family BBQ's together during the summer.

Bob Romanick you're no better then your buddy Bob Sprague, you're BOTH Plantation Negro's.
Lmao

Freeburg, IL

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Best Buds wrote:
And Bob Romanick's son is best friends with Dinky, who is Bob Sprague's brother in law, imagine that. So it seems that the "Bob's" like sleeping with there own so called enemies. Bet they have family BBQ's together during the summer.
Bob Romanick you're no better then your buddy Bob Sprague, you're BOTH Plantation Negro's.
hey Gary cornwell I hear you are the slave driver with NO BLACKS FROMCAHOKIA AT YOUR FUNDRAISER YOU RACIST PIG !!!!!!!!
has been for yrs

Sikeston, MO

#5 Apr 5, 2013
he kllld dino mcyintire
Mercy mercy

East Saint Louis, IL

#6 Apr 5, 2013
And only plantation whiggers were at McCall's fund raisers, let us call a spade a spade here, ya hear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men, chidren and drug dealers 1 hr Blah 8
Cahokia Food Pantry 10 hr truth 37
Vito (Jan '15) Sun John Cunningham 16
police blotter, sean flynn, aka CTC. (chrome t... (Aug '14) Sun John 28
How do you handle a nosey gossiping neighbor (Jul '12) Sat Richie Rollo 21
Godin ave Sat Richard Rollo 5
Bob Rachels (Feb '10) Aug 1 Richard Rollo 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cahokia Mortgages