is there any news on kyle johnson?
Next mayor

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2010
KJ for mayor 2011
What

Glen Carbon, IL

#3 Jun 23, 2010
I wouldn't vote for him even if he was the only one running.
alert

Belleville, IL

#4 Jun 24, 2010
He is innocent until proven guilty. That being said, it does not show any political commen sense to run for another office until this issue is resolved by the court. Also, at the village board meetings, he has fallen i nlove with the sound of his own voice. He and Frankie boy have turned the meetings into "mine is bigger than yours."
Ben

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2010
alert wrote:
He is innocent until proven guilty. That being said, it does not show any political commen sense to run for another office until this issue is resolved by the court. Also, at the village board meetings, he has fallen i nlove with the sound of his own voice. He and Frankie boy have turned the meetings into "mine is bigger than yours."
I am sure you have seen both, so who's is bigger?
LMAO

Glen Carbon, IL

#6 Jun 24, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure you have seen both, so who's is bigger?
I'm sure she has HAD both !!!!! LMFAO !!!!!
What

Glen Carbon, IL

#7 Jun 24, 2010
He has already said he is runninng for Mayor
Lordy Lordy

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Jun 24, 2010
DO NOT vote Kyle Johnson in as mayor! You think Frankie is bad but KJ will be much, much worse. He talks like he really cares about Cahokia citizens, but he just wants personal recognition and $$$$$$ for himself. He has been known to go to various businesses and EXPECT to receive things for free or at least a reduced price because he is a trustee. If elected as mayor he would expect much MUCH more.
Just me

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Jun 25, 2010
Johson is not the only one doing this,Tomkin, the same attitude.They think they are untouchable, we'll see in August how tough they are when Judge Baricevic slams the gavel....
concerned citizen

East Saint Louis, IL

#10 Jun 26, 2010
KJ. in 2011 next Mayor
Kenny

Glen Carbon, IL

#11 Jun 26, 2010
K.J. Mayor of cell block H 2011
American

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure you have seen both, so who's is bigger?
My boyfriend's, Ray S from St. Peters Mo.(of all places)
Lord have mercy

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2010
I heard they had a yard stick to measure at Board meetings.

I thought it was for their brains. Neither registered an inch.

Oh, I was right then...
Just me

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Jun 29, 2010
CELL BLOCK 2010
sam

Waterloo, IL

#15 Jun 29, 2010
well vote no for gary cornwell
JUDGEMENT DAY

De Soto, KS

#16 Jul 5, 2010
I do not think Kyle Johnson should run for the Mayor of Cahokia not because of the voter fraud or that he is a black man it is for the reason that I do not think he is ready to take on the position of The Mayor. I think that it should be someone who has lived in Cahokia all their lives and knows what has been happening and I also think that either Kevin Malone should be considered as Mayor. He has lived in Cahokia all his life and has faithfully been involved in the concerns of the Citizens of the city and will listen to what you have to say. Another person to consider is Gary Cornwell who has also lived in Cahokia all his life and has also been faithfully involved in what the Citizens have to say. We need a respected person to fill this position. This is a strong feeling that I had to bring before the Citizens of Cahokia and not to start any trouble just giving my opinion. Thanks if you read this and have a nice day.
Fools

Collinsville, IL

#17 Jul 5, 2010
Just get somebody who will chase the racists out. Cahokia will never prosper as long as alcoholics and racists lie about and trash the good.
Idiot

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2010
Fools wrote:
Just get somebody who will chase the racists out. Cahokia will never prosper as long as alcoholics and racists lie about and trash the good.
Run all the drug dealers out and get the thugs off the streets. How many whites you see on the street standing selling drugs at night? get real you idiot.
Give me a break

United States

#19 Jul 7, 2010
JUDGEMENT DAY wrote:
I do not think Kyle Johnson should run for the Mayor of Cahokia not because of the voter fraud or that he is a black man it is for the reason that I do not think he is ready to take on the position of The Mayor. I think that it should be someone who has lived in Cahokia all their lives and knows what has been happening and I also think that either Kevin Malone should be considered as Mayor. He has lived in Cahokia all his life and has faithfully been involved in the concerns of the Citizens of the city and will listen to what you have to say. Another person to consider is Gary Cornwell who has also lived in Cahokia all his life and has also been faithfully involved in what the Citizens have to say. We need a respected person to fill this position. This is a strong feeling that I had to bring before the Citizens of Cahokia and not to start any trouble just giving my opinion. Thanks if you read this and have a nice day.
Yea Right
Kevin

East Alton, IL

#20 Jul 7, 2010
Census - Kyle get the people of Cahokia to fill out the census. We need teh tax dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The biggest joke ever 2 hr The real Mike Wil... 13
Police chase in the hood 3 hr Richard Rollo 3
I hate fat ape woman 9 hr you have no life 11
Monya 9 hr you have no life 2
Saturday Night Fights on Godin Apr 22 you have no life 2
Trevon Thompson Apr 22 Richard Rollo 5
Thursday Open Weight Challenge on Godin Apr 20 Richard Rollo 1

Cahokia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance