Good Neighbors

There are 55 comments on the Birmingham News Online story from Nov 21, 2007, titled Good Neighbors. In it, Birmingham News Online reports that:

Good Neighbors is a reader exchange column. Please include your name, address and telephone number and send to [email protected] or Good Neighbors, The Birmingham News, P.O. Box 2553, Birmingham, AL ... via Birmingham News Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Birmingham News Online.

Sam 205-223-1699

Trussville, AL

#35 Nov 14, 2011
I am replying to R.B Calera about TV cabinet would love to have, taking care of my wife that has demetion and really can not afford to purchase one
Myra 205-563-8812

Fultondale, AL

#36 Nov 17, 2011
I am replying to R.W.D. about the drafting table and chair. I would love to have them; I am a single mother and recently returned to school for interior designs and I can not afford to purchase one. Thank you!!!
jean

Helena, AL

#37 Nov 30, 2011
in answer to p.v.k. the knitting needle she wants (size 35) is available at michael's in hoover
J Douglas C 616-0425

Chelsea, AL

#38 Dec 8, 2011
I have a large Red Flyer Wagon as C.L.C. from Bessemer requested on November 30th. I will be glad to give it to him/her as it is no longer being used.
Bob 205-354-3446

Gardendale, AL

#39 Dec 9, 2011
Does a Good Neighbor have a manual they no longer need for a Halex Tournament daartboard #64462? If I copy it online, it is 22 pages long. Would like to get this before Christmas.
Madge Wilson

Pell City, AL

#41 Dec 23, 2011
Yes im looking for anybody that has some cumarindine ointment that they would like to get rid of you can email me at [email protected] thank you so much.
ruby barr bessemer

Bessemer, AL

#42 Feb 6, 2012
I would like to purchase a day bed with a trundle. I also need a night stand. It does not need to match the bed.
karine kersh

Birmingham, AL

#44 Apr 10, 2012
We need about 25 8 inch square black ceramic floor tiles for a repair project.Does anyone have these to sell?
M Glen

Birmingham, AL

#45 Apr 10, 2012
I have three old but operational toilets (3.5 gal) that I will give away to someone who will come and get them.
Jim

Fultondale, AL

#46 Apr 14, 2012
I'm looking for some empty colored wine bottles with flat bottoms - any help appreciated.
Jim

Fultondale, AL

#47 Apr 14, 2012
I'm looking for a notebook that was use by students in the 1950s. The notebook had a flip-over front cover and used paper with two holes in the top. They were made with cloth-covered heavy cardboard.

Any help appreciated.
tammylynn

Gardendale, AL

#48 Apr 19, 2012
im in need of a sofabed or loveseat bed for or futon ,to and stove and window unit a/c im trying to help a family member who is a single widowed mother of a young child,she and her son have survived a home invasion and fire set to there home they lost everything,im not asking or begging on here for them,but i have very lil money myself but im looking for modestly priced or no longer used items if you can help thank you
Bob

United States

#49 Apr 28, 2012
My son in Irondale needs a working, plug-in, lawnmore. The one he has is broke.
Sandra Pugh

Birmingham, AL

#50 May 16, 2012
I have several sets of porcelain doll heads, feet and hands I would like to have completed with body.
Does a good neighbor do this kind of crafting?
annette leslie

Lincoln, AL

#54 May 28, 2012
trying to get information on the crossstitch supplies in sat. paper by M.G. in homewood thank you
Bill B

Birmingham, AL

#56 Jun 29, 2012
I live in Pelham and have a stand-alone carport (steel-framed canopy) that is large enough to cover a bass boat. It is free to anyone who will disassemble it and haul away. We are moving soon and would like to give this away by July 25, 2012.
Bill B

Birmingham, AL

#57 Jun 29, 2012
Bill B wrote:
I live in Pelham and have a stand-alone carport (steel-framed canopy) that is large enough to cover a bass boat. It is free to anyone who will disassemble it and haul away. We are moving soon and would like to give this away by July 25, 2012.
Offer received and accepted from Moody, 06/29/12.
Connie

Trussville, AL

#58 Jun 30, 2012
In the paper today (June 30), I saw that someone was looking for a chairlift for the back of a van or car. I have one for sale.
Connie

Trussville, AL

#59 Jun 30, 2012
I'm not sure why it is showing me in Lincoln, AL. I am in Jemison, AL.
JRH Hamilton AL

Guin, AL

#60 Jul 22, 2012
Hey Good Neighbors I am looking for Bone China by Mikasa Pattern is Egyptian Terracotta A_6850. I need plater, Platter Bowl, Dinner Plates, Salad Plates. Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahaba Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxi vs Uber Jun 23 Dooberton 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
alabama will vote Jun 17 ThomasA 2
News Dog shot, wounded at Vestavia Hills apartment c... May '16 ThomasA 4
Very bad mechanic (Jan '15) Jan '15 bamalover 2
News Buddhism in the Bible Belt: A growing interest ... (Oct '14) Jan '15 114 MAK 13
What is cheaper for a 17 year old car or 50cc m... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Tanuja 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cahaba Heights Mortgages