Good Neighbors

Nov 21, 2007 Full story: Birmingham News Online 50

Good Neighbors is a reader exchange column. Please include your name, address and telephone number and send to goodneighbors@bhamnews.com or Good Neighbors, The Birmingham News, P.O. Box 2553, Birmingham, AL ... via Birmingham News Online

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Glenda Duncan

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2007
I am looking for an small to medium armoire with a hanging bar for a child's room. Does a good neighbor help me find one?
Thanks,
GD
Esther D Smith

Maylene, AL

#2 May 1, 2008
I am looking for a used futon frame, preferably with wood or some design frame. We have the mattress.
Gerald Payne

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jun 28, 2008
Hello Good Neighbors. I am looking for a 1989 edition of the Banks High School Yearbook
"Contrails". If any one knows where I can get a copy or has a copy they wany to sell or give I would be highly grateful.
Martha

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2008
Does any Good Neighbors have 2004 & 2006 SouthernLivings Annual Resipes cookbooks they would sell me? And does anyone know when the first one came out? Thanks.
becky

Oneonta, AL

#5 Aug 2, 2008
martha go to your home page type in southern livings resipes 2004 then search ,u should find
what u need there
Cindy

Birmingham, AL

#6 Aug 19, 2008
I am looking for an orange or white kitten for my kids. If anyone is looking to give away a white or orange kitten, we would provide a loving home.
Thanks
Brenda

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2008
I am looking in the Birmingham area for a used back yard playhouse for my granddaughter. Does anyone have one to sell that is still in good condition?
Pat

Sugar Land, TX

#8 Oct 8, 2008
My furnace quit and it's time for cold weather to start. Does anyone have a window unit, cool/heat they could donate or sell to me? I would be very grateful.
laura

Locust Fork, AL

#10 Nov 2, 2009
Does anyone have a gazebo that they no longer have a use for or want to get rid of that is still in good condition?
j cameron

Birmingham, AL

#15 Oct 2, 2010
yes
laura

Locust Fork, AL

#16 Oct 14, 2010
j cameron wrote:
yes
please let me know how I can contat you about getting the gazabo
Joyce Vining

Birmingham, AL

#18 Nov 15, 2010
I would like to have the jewelry that V.T.is offering for crafts. I love the to make odd ear rings.J.V.4776244
Joyce Vining

Birmingham, AL

#19 Nov 15, 2010
I would love to have the jewelry that V.T. is offerinn for crafts.I love to make odd ear rings to give to family & freinds.J.V.4776244
Jean Rhone

Birmingham, AL

#21 Feb 13, 2011
Does any one have wild plum bush's that I can transplant for the fruit.I need about Ten
Gordon Burkhead

Birmingham, AL

#23 May 10, 2011
Is there a good neighbor that has a 12' flat bottom boat that does not leak that is no longer needed. I am looking for one that my daughter and I can use to fish in ponds.
gerald meadows

Hickman, NE

#26 Jun 3, 2011
I have four railroad ties,free. Come and get them.
Deal

Birmingham, AL

#28 Jul 13, 2011
I am looking for a compact disc player that you can strap around your waist...generally used for running. Sony made one a few years ago Model No. D-EG3. Please help me find one....mine is shot!
Peter

United States

#29 Aug 13, 2011
I am looking for a 20 lb. propane tank for my BBQ - ban be empty. Does somebody have one to sell to me?
Brenda Blackburn 631-5385

Gardendale, AL

#31 Sep 16, 2011
I am writing in reference to the person that had a Blackburn Family Bible. I would be interested in looking at the Bible to see if I could recognize any of the Blackburns. I am trying to find more info on my great-grandfather and I thought this might be of some help.
jim adams

Birmingham, AL

#34 Nov 10, 2011
The Mt Laurel Garden Club is replanting & expanding the town's Arboretum. We have about 50 native shrubs & trees so our focus is to plant some native perennial beds.We'd like to hear from anyone who has native perennials to share.Club members will dig,divide & repair any garden that we're allowed to get transplants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahaba Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 19,467
The Media Should Rail Against Sharpton Nov 20 Culture Auditor 1
Buddhism in the Bible Belt: A growing interest ... Nov 18 Hello 12
Is Jim Crow alive and well in Tibet?: guest opi... Nov 14 Friend of all 4
look whats living in birmingham. Shonda Fultz, Nov 13 lol 1
Voter Fraud is an Accident Waiting to Happen Nov 9 Culture Auditor 1
Christie Raines/Christie Crenshaw Nov 8 EIIa 1
Cahaba Heights Dating
Find my Match

Cahaba Heights People Search