Stanley man accused of another child ...

Stanley man accused of another child sex assault

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Stanley man accused of another child sex assault. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Stanley man who already faces charges of molesting five girls between the ages of 5 and 12 is now accused of sexually assaulting a 3-year-old boy in March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Wow

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Incarceration and castration is the answer.
LOLLIE

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 14, 2010
WHY IS HE ON THE STREET TO HURT OUR KIDS? THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE.

“Obamacs at it's finest!”

Since: Mar 09

Anytown, Minnesota........

#3 Oct 14, 2010
time for the Old West type of justice....IF found guilty, he should be put into a little wooden shed building. There will be a vice mounted on the side of a small table. The "man's" seeds will be placed tightly in the vice, a padlock installed . The building will be set on fire and then the man will be given an ax and will have to make a choice....this all be on TV so other sickos will see it and maybe, just maybe, will think twice before touching some little boy's peep or little girl's privates.........
now that my friends, is justice served........
Jimmer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 14, 2010
if it was my child abused by this sicko, I would rip a hot slug into his head. Game over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul 28 Wondering 13
Walker for President Jul 8 Wondering 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Phil Late ist 12
Who was the police officer who let Casey Kressi... Jul 4 Zoloft 2
News New Auburn News (Jul '07) Jun '15 Jill 4
Debate: Marijuana - Chippewa Falls, WI (Sep '10) May '15 Hunter 36
Rail Road Crossings (Jun '11) May '15 fall creek u crazy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadott Mortgages