Fire damages Cadott house

Fire damages Cadott house

There are 1 comment on the Chippewa Herald story from Sep 18, 2006, titled Fire damages Cadott house. In it, Chippewa Herald reports that:

Fire heavily damaged a house at 531 N. Main St. in Cadott early Sunday morning. The residence, occupied by John and Heather Baker and their children, ages 1 and 3, was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chippewa Herald.

Amiee

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2006
I am Heather's sister and would like to thank everyone for the out pour of help...anything anyone can help with is a godsend...We appreciate all the kindness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neighbors say Cobban Bridge replacement is necc... Jun 26 MichaelDroste 1
Review: Tender Care Transport Inc (Aug '09) Jun '16 Let it Sink 29
Child abuse murder suspect free without bond Tu... (Sep '10) May '16 Alyeskana87 6
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Wondering 13
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Phil Late ist 12
Review: The Farm Kitchen (Oct '13) Oct '13 Traveler 1

Cadott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadott Mortgages