Study: Stanley prison has 'poor' secu...

Study: Stanley prison has 'poor' security

There are 4 comments on the Chippewa Herald story from Jan 10, 2009, titled Study: Stanley prison has 'poor' security. In it, Chippewa Herald reports that:

By ELIZABETH HOCHSTEDLER [email protected] Saturday, January 10, 2009 8:05 AM CST Security systems at the Stanley Correctional Institution are inadequate and their replacement should have a high ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chippewa Herald.

beenthere

Franklin, WI

#1 Apr 24, 2009
poor security for who?
Sherry Schultz

Stevens Point, WI

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Poor security for who in nowheresville
worried in stillwater

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Apr 15, 2013
My son is in Stanley, and was told by the dentist that he needs a wisdom tooth pulled. Should the dentists be trusted?
Where is Scott Walker

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 8, 2013
Maybe he should take a tour of the facility and work on funding. It would certainly be in the best interest for both staff and inmates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
凤凰传奇 最ୄ... Fri Goh 1
Review: K-9 Bath Plus (Aug '12) Nov '16 Terri 3
Child abuse murder suspect free without bond Tu... (Sep '10) May '16 Alyeskana87 6
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Phil Late ist 12
Review: The Farm Kitchen (Oct '13) Oct '13 Traveler 1
Review: King Coat (Nov '12) Nov '12 Vendor 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31

Cadott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadott Mortgages