Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7179 Jan 15, 2014
THE ERIN SALMON STORY: erin salmon is an American tragedy an all-American girl next door type who any parent would be proud of erin salmon came from an upper-middle class family in lumemburg Wisconsin who owned salmon meat products of which erin salmon was made retail manager when she was only 16 years old today erin salmon sits in prison trying to figure where her life went to wrong erin salmon was a party girl from her 21st birthday in October 2009 until her infamous drink driving incident on September 5, 2012 it was a routine night of drinking and recreational drug use after work just after labor day 2012 erin salmon was a 23-year-old front dest administrator at the Milwaukee athletic club a private hotel she went to landmarl lanes with her boyfriend walter Williams it seemed like just another young couple drinking at a bar in Milwaukee erin salmon had just graduated from UW-Milwaukee the previous may after about three hours there they left in erin salmon's Nissan alitima erin salmon got away from her boyfriend and ended up getting of Milwaukee's I-94 traveling west in the eastbound lanes and crashing into jousha albert a police officer albert was almost killed and erin salmon suffered severe injuries the MPD, OUTRAGED THAT ONE OF THEIR OWN HAD BEED HURT HANDCUFFED ERIN SALMON TO HER HOSPITAL bed enen though she had a broken leg and was in no shape to escape erin salmon pleaded guilty to felony charges making her a CONVICTED FELON meaning erin salmon is now effectively a second class citizen unable to own guns, vote in 14 states, be a bartender or cop, and hard for her to find employment or housing or travel to Canada which bans felons fron entering erin salmon is now an ''UNDISERABLE'' in Februrary erin salmon was sentenced to 18 months in prison and promptly handcuffed and led away as her family cried now while the freegirls in Milwaukee girls erin salmon's aGE PARTY IN THE CLUBZ AND BARZ ERIN SALMON WEEPS IN HER CELL/CAGE ERIN SALMON'S LIFE NOW IS BEING CAVITY SEARCHED DEFECATING ON A TOILET IN FULL VIEW ERIN SALMON WAS ONCE FREE NOW THE YOUNG WOMEN IN MILWAUKEE ROAM THE STREETS ERIN SALMON'S BOYFRIEND HASMOVED ON ERIN SALMON ROTS IN PRISON
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7180 Jan 15, 2014
Alert:

I was bitten in woodlands around Bridges Golf Course off SHopko Drive Madison Wisconson. So take procaussions.

Confirmed Labratory reports for the fluid and swelling on my brain resulted form Bug bites I reported to the hospital in the past. I was confused slightly delusional and in pain. Doctors in ER called 911 on me and indicated I was making false reports and was not a bug Doctor to determine what bit me and sent me home with wlagreens benedryl for follow up cares.

I then went into the hospitla with pain in head nad back and could not stand up. Treated in Er and over night for water on the brain and a infection in the fluiid.

Today I found lab confirmations of:

Powassan & La crosse virus's

The hosptial scheduled my appointments for updating maybe medication and life neurological side effects.
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#7181 Jan 15, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
Alert:
I was bitten in woodlands around Bridges Golf Course off SHopko Drive Madison Wisconson. So take procaussions.
Confirmed Labratory reports for the fluid and swelling on my brain resulted form Bug bites I reported to the hospital in the past. I was confused slightly delusional and in pain. Doctors in ER called 911 on me and indicated I was making false reports and was not a bug Doctor to determine what bit me and sent me home with wlagreens benedryl for follow up cares.
I then went into the hospitla with pain in head nad back and could not stand up. Treated in Er and over night for water on the brain and a infection in the fluiid.
Today I found lab confirmations of:
Powassan & La crosse virus's
The hosptial scheduled my appointments for updating maybe medication and life neurological side effects.
Jammer, tell us for real, what planet did you come from? Did they {when they abducted you} put your brain in a blender?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7182 Jan 16, 2014
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Jammer, tell us for real, what planet did you come from? Did they {when they abducted you} put your brain in a blender?
As a 7 years old child Vatican G-men, FBI, Police, UW and Banks and Bishops COve had a gun fight on my proerty in Middleton Wisc. Not my fathers, My own, deed was signed over to me by a man over 150 years old that walked out a portal.

I found a skeleton of a Sinornithosaurus on that land in the ground, it had a little anklet and a scrture inside it, bejeweled gold and old.

Instead of payment, a mass gun fight broke out for custody of my find. I got nothing, but shot, Meriter treated me for my gunshot wounds, one in the side, and I had a underarm one and one by the neck and on another day, one inbetween my toes.

G-Men fought as it was more Gothic transport from old spiritual members kingdoms into middle earth systems.

Want to do brian imagery and watch events? I do....When I am alive not dead
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7183 Jan 16, 2014
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Jammer, tell us for real, what planet did you come from? Did they {when they abducted you} put your brain in a blender?
One of my late grandfathers Arnold Allen Perkins passed away about 8 years ago.

He had trauma from gang green and brain complications, and blood poisening, Trauma from first med flight into MAdison form his parents town Baraboo maybe, they had him on a helocopter routed in but it was a gurny for a adult industrial labor man, he was 9 during transprot and thought he fell out his body and watched himself being flown away. Anyway:

He was treated for water on the brian and had shunts to try to stabalise his life.

I have a confirmed case of Pawasson and La Crosse Viruses. Same symptoms as Gramppa.

Medical review board cant pull his labs but they put his last Dr on inviestigations of his death, no life support
progressive populost

Eau Claire, WI

#7184 Jan 17, 2014
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the belief that your post is sincere and not born of sarcasm; you do not appear to know how you reveal your problematic thinking. This will cost you many votes.
I came late to this discussion, but I hope your only using sarcasm to make a point.
Extreme sarcasm about the soulless party
Old Man

Glenwood City, WI

#7185 Jan 20, 2014
340 pages and there isn't a one of you solved a thing. What a waste of Computer space.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#7187 Jan 23, 2014
The state of our state is strong and improving every day. The economy is dramatically better and our finances are in great shape.”

“The state of our state is strong”– Nope. We’re 37th in the nation in job creation and 70 percent of Wisconsinites say their personal financial situation has stayed the same or gotten worse since Scott Walker took office.[1]
“Improving every day”– Wrong again. Ranking 45th in the nation in projected job growth and 48th in new business start-ups isn’t a sign of improvement.[2]
“The economy is dramatically better”– Compared to what? Not our neighbors in the Midwest and most of the rest of the nation. Wisconsin is growing jobs at just half the national average and two-thirds of the state says our economy won’t get better in the next year.[3]
“Our finances are in great shape”– Under Scott Walker Wisconsin’s debt level has risen to an all-time high of more than $14 billion and his new tax plan adds another $100 million to our structural deficit.
Ronaldo

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#7188 Jan 23, 2014
Voted for walker never again . He and his Koch pals are destroying our great state. Mary Burke all the way!!! Wisconsin not for sale. Go Mary!!!
Terry B

Madison, WI

#7189 Jan 24, 2014
Mary Burke of course. She knows how to actually create jobs unlike Walker who I believe is a complete disgrace to our state. It would be so nice to get rid of a very terrible governor and replace him with someone who is not considered as despicable as Walker is by over 40 percent of the voting public.
Bill

Eau Claire, WI

#7190 Jan 24, 2014
He is also changing our hunting to be more in line with that of Texas. How long before there are no public lands and you have to pay an outfitter to hunt.
This governor is an affront to all people of this state.
The Anti-Alinsky

Cedar Grove, WI

#7191 Jan 24, 2014
Really Terry? You want to vote for someone with no Legislative or Administrative experience? You want to vote for someone that shipped Wisconsin jobs over to China? You want to vote for someone that has no idea what they would do to make this state better?

I would have alot more respect for you if you had suggested someone with some substance, but Mary Burke is the furthest thing from a leader that we have in this state. Instead you take Mike Tate's chosen candidate and follow the Liberal crowd straight off the cliff!!!
Jack

Rice Lake, WI

#7192 Jan 24, 2014
Scott walker for president!
Anti-Rush

Eau Claire, WI

#7194 Jan 25, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
Really Terry? You want to vote for someone with no Legislative or Administrative experience? You want to vote for someone that shipped Wisconsin jobs over to China? You want to vote for someone that has no idea what they would do to make this state better?
I would have alot more respect for you if you had suggested someone with some substance, but Mary Burke is the furthest thing from a leader that we have in this state. Instead you take Mike Tate's chosen candidate and follow the Liberal crowd straight off the cliff!!!
Really? You voted for Bush,he had the brains of a fourth grader.
The Anti-Alinsky

Cedar Grove, WI

#7195 Jan 25, 2014
Anti-Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You voted for Bush,he had the brains of a fourth grader.
Really Anti-Rush?(I guess I should take that as a compliment) How would you know I voted for Bush? Your supposition just shows you clueless you really are!!!
Anti Rush

Eau Claire, WI

#7196 Jan 26, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Anti-Rush?(I guess I should take that as a compliment) How would you know I voted for Bush? Your supposition just shows you clueless you really are!!!
I knew I nailed it.
The Anti-Alinsky

Cedar Grove, WI

#7197 Jan 26, 2014
The only thing you nailed was to show how stupid you were. While Bush was not the best candidate to be on the ballot, he was a much better candidate than Al "I will con the people with global warming" Gore or
John "I'll for for it and against it" Kerry. He was a far better candidate than Barack Hussein "I have never held a leadership post in my life" Obama.

I am more of a write-in type of guy, neither party leadership has caught my interest the last several years. While I appreciate Ted Cruz standing up against ObamaNoCare, his strategy was a losing one that only hurt the message. Since Ronald Reagan, there has been a real lack of leadership on the right, and since Clinton, the left.

Right now, the only potential leadership is for the Democrats is Hillary Clinton, who is just way too conceited and brusk. On the right Bobby Jindal and Scott Walker get the job done, but have to fight the main stream media to get any good attention.
Anti Repug

Eau Claire, WI

#7198 Jan 27, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
The only thing you nailed was to show how stupid you were. While Bush was not the best candidate to be on the ballot, he was a much better candidate than Al "I will con the people with global warming" Gore or
John "I'll for for it and against it" Kerry. He was a far better candidate than Barack Hussein "I have never held a leadership post in my life" Obama.
I am more of a write-in type of guy, neither party leadership has caught my interest the last several years. While I appreciate Ted Cruz standing up against ObamaNoCare, his strategy was a losing one that only hurt the message. Since Ronald Reagan, there has been a real lack of leadership on the right, and since Clinton, the left.
Right now, the only potential leadership is for the Democrats is Hillary Clinton, who is just way too conceited and brusk. On the right Bobby Jindal and Scott Walker get the job done, but have to fight the main stream media to get any good attention.
Right wing tea bagger? I think so. Yea,Bush lied a killed 6000 americans he sent to a fake war. He also had 3000 Americans killed on the republicans watch. I think his administration of war criminals should be procecuted.Nmae one republican president in the last 50 year that has balanced the budget and had a surplus. You can't because their are none.
So you are the one showing just how stupid you are.
The Anti-Alinsky

Cedar Grove, WI

#7199 Jan 27, 2014
Anti Repug wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing tea bagger? I think so.
Again, you prove your arrogance and stupidity (BTW- way to keep it classy). Am I to assume that since you are attacking me as a TEA Partier that you are a big government Socialist/Communist? Or are you simply a government moocher that hears Barack Hussein Obama say "free stuff" every time he opens his mouth?

As far as Bush's war on terror, do you remember the World Trade Center? Do you remember 9/11? Do you remember the war on terror? Have you forgotten so soon? I would have been happy as hell to stay out of the Middle East, but what Al-Qaeda pulled, with Taliban and other terror group support, had to be answered, swiftly and decisively. Winning the war was easy...winning the peace is a lot harder!!!
Anti Anti

Eau Claire, WI

#7200 Jan 27, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you prove your arrogance and stupidity (BTW- way to keep it classy). Am I to assume that since you are attacking me as a TEA Partier that you are a big government Socialist/Communist? Or are you simply a government moocher that hears Barack Hussein Obama say "free stuff" every time he opens his mouth?
As far as Bush's war on terror, do you remember the World Trade Center? Do you remember 9/11? Do you remember the war on terror? Have you forgotten so soon? I would have been happy as hell to stay out of the Middle East, but what Al-Qaeda pulled, with Taliban and other terror group support, had to be answered, swiftly and decisively. Winning the war was easy...winning the peace is a lot harder!!!
Have you forgotten the lies. Where was your outrage then? Osama bin Laden was not associated with Iraq,Fact.I love the way the oil of Iraq paid for the war. Did you forget ,like Bush and Cheney? They were told that the attacks were being planned and chose to lose that information in the shuffle. For what reasons? Amd don't lecture me on being classy,I don't have a reason when I'm talking to an idiot. As fot the Koch brothers inventedTea Baggers. If you think they invented the Tea Party to protect you rights.You are a special kind of stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neighbors say Cobban Bridge replacement is necc... Jun '16 MichaelDroste 1
Child abuse murder suspect free without bond Tu... (Sep '10) May '16 Alyeskana87 6
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Phil Late ist 12
Review: The Farm Kitchen (Oct '13) Oct '13 Traveler 1
Review: King Coat (Nov '12) Nov '12 Vendor 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31
Debate: Drinking Age - Cadott, WI (Apr '12) May '12 Proffessor 3

Cadott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadott Mortgages