Next Last
curious

Belton, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2012
what bout her
saywhaaat

Salem, IN

#2 Jan 31, 2012
why dont you just ask her; besides puttin her name out on blast for the whole world to see...ya dumbass...ahahaha
Kevin Bingham

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2012
yeaa you need ta just mind ya own
curious

Cadiz, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2012
well i heard she was gross. anyone know bout that?
guys opinion

Cadiz, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2012
well i know she dated lucas riddle for a while but i dont think she gross if she was single i'd date her she hot as hell even if she a mom.
shelby gonzales

Cadiz, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2012
um.. well first off my name is shelby gonzaleS, not gonzaleZ. & yeah, if you want to know something why don't you go straight to the source? i'm here so ask me..
Secretariat

Tifton, GA

#7 Feb 25, 2012
Hey don't blame Shelby for wanting you to come to the source. Seems like a pretty nice girl to me. If you can't think of anything better to do than slander someone's name, you must have a problem with yourself. Try improving yourself and maybe you can sit next to Shelby without crouching. She's a straight up girl.
wrongg

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 20, 2012
i kno her personally and she seems ok at times but she need to grow up i know shes been dating kevin bingham and they have a baby on the way she needs to handle her bussiness for real 1 moment she loves kevin then she post picture of her and her ex husband drew on her page kevin tells me he loves her more than anything and she just goes psycho all the time one day kevins gonna leave her and find someone better and then shes gonna be hurt that she lost him if me and him wernt such good friends id be with him kevins a great guy really and he deserves better
shelby gonzales

Nashville, TN

#9 May 8, 2012
wrongg wrote:
i kno her personally and she seems ok at times but she need to grow up i know shes been dating kevin bingham and they have a baby on the way she needs to handle her bussiness for real 1 moment she loves kevin then she post picture of her and her ex husband drew on her page kevin tells me he loves her more than anything and she just goes psycho all the time one day kevins gonna leave her and find someone better and then shes gonna be hurt that she lost him if me and him wernt such good friends id be with him kevins a great guy really and he deserves better
well, hmmm, thanks for the good you said, BUUUUT your not in my shoes so what i do on facebook is none of your business. and kevin's not looking for anyone else, SOOOO just so we're CRYSTAL F*CKING CLEAR we're perfectly happy. no complaints. k? thanks.:)
concerend

Princeton, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2012
way to go shelby RD harris is out spreading rumors on you he said he had his turn but his mama dont approve so leave rhem them talk shit about see hes hidding from some one he his out on line street and behind kathy skinners house on cunningham
Huh

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2012
guys opinion wrote:
well i know she dated lucas riddle for a while but i dont think she gross if she was single i'd date her she hot as hell even if she a mom.
so what does that mean? U know she dated Lucas so does that mean Lucas is gross?
trigg21

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2012
she a hoe was one in school and will all ways be one
really

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Why was she running down Adams mill rd just now? Freaked me out. Then passed a cop.. not sure what happened.
shelby

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Jul 10, 2013
She was running down Adams mill road bc her bf beat the hell out of her and took her phone. Just to clear that up. Kevin's a douchebag fake lame ass who thinks he talented. Only think he's good as is being a screw up. 25 and live with your mommy. Can we get an applause for the loser?
bitch 1

Cadiz, KY

#19 Jul 11, 2013
The only loser ill be applausing for is u Shelby. You prolly beat ur self up saying it was him cuz ur a psycho. Kevin is talented an has a good head on his shoulders. Just leave him alone.
shelby

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Jul 11, 2013
Go ahead and encourage failure. He's been doing his ghetto nonsense sine he was like 15 and hasn't made it yet. It's not gonna happen. He will forever live with his mother and be a free loader.
quit bein a slut shelby

Clarksville, TN

#21 Jan 21, 2016
Agree this Bitch is a Hoe!!! She has been one since high school we all no that. How many babies has she had now?? Where are they??Shes gave them all away. She needs to get her life together and quit worrying about who she's gonna be in bed with next, or who the next guy she's gonna get knocked up by..
just wondering

United States

#22 Jan 24, 2016
Yeah where is this girl at now? She's everywhere nowadays, Is she still on drugs? Last I heard she was bad off. I hope she gets better soon.
gbaby

Clarksville, TN

#23 Jan 30, 2016
She a hoe and her body is nasty as shit her stomach looks like a 80 year old women's stomach I only knocked the stuff once and I'm glad I did ciz it wasn't nothing to make me come back and the girl crazy to she be stalkin lmmfao
Old friend

Clarksville, TN

#24 Mar 5, 2016
Omgggg!!!! I could write a book about this girl, she's so trashy, lazy, lies, doesn't do nothing for her kids. We used to be friends until I seen the real side of her. She should be ashamed of herself, and most of all SHE needs to stop having all these kids and not mothering them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tony watson 6 hr Miley Cyrus 12
Lee Brown sissified and sassy!! 17 hr Feeltheburn 2
News Multiple agencies contain situation in Cadiz (Feb '15) Apr 27 .... 3
Prince Apr 27 Hula 2
Sure hope Burcham doesn't regret springing his ... Apr 26 WTF 3
Andrea G. Is at it again!! Apr 26 Pullout 7
stacey from cadiz (Oct '13) Apr 26 littleone57 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadiz Mortgages