Gas $7.99 a gallon by Christmas?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
From Trigg County

Manhattan, KS

#21 Sep 4, 2012
I repeat: This is not about "big oil trying to run the black man out.”

Israel’s Zionists have their own strategic goals and march to their own drummer. True, Netanyahu and the Israeli right want Obama out, but it has nothing to do with oil or the big oil companies. It is because he is the first American president since Eisenhower who does not go out of his way to kowtow to Israel.

As to Trigg County people, they are the same as people everywhere in the rural Bible belt. Too many of the older people get their news from 45 second sound bites on Fox News and shape their world view according to what John Hagee or some other crackpot televangelist says on the preacher channel on TV. A lot of young people can’t be persuaded to read anything longer than 4 sentences. Those that get their information from the internet tend to make no distinction between reliable and unreliable sources. To them, some kind of conspiracy theory on YouTube carries just as much weight as something on the website of a scholarly journal. They are not stupid, it is just that they have been conditioned by a lifelong barrage of propaganda to see the world a certain way, think a certain way, and exclude anything new that does not agree with their preconceptions.
what in the heck

United States

#22 Sep 20, 2012
lets hope not
dumb biitch

White Plains, KY

#23 Sep 23, 2012
Fake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Hollis Wedding 11 hr Second cossy 7
looking for mobile home to rent 11 hr looking for a home 1
Hunter 15 hr Concerned 5
Wade N. 21 hr Concerned 9
Does any one know Lisa Curtis? Fri Taytay 6
Toni really on my Facebook Fri yeah right 1
Your husband is cheating on you Fri sick of him 7

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance