trigg co. teacher went unpunished for...

trigg co. teacher went unpunished for his actions parents went unnotified

Posted in the Cadiz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Love your children

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
There is a teacher in middle school who has physically and mentally abused a student and the staff at Trigg County Middle School tried to cover it up. It is out in the open now! Shame on the teacher You are extremely lucky it was not my son. Justice would have already been served. As said by the best parent I know, " we worry about threats outside our school doors but what about the threats inside our school doors"..?? Is this not a form of bullying? So why do our kids get to be bullied by the "role models" they look up to and learn from? I do not care if this offends anyone. I am furious this has happened again in the Trigg County school district and no formal charges have been filed by the school in order to protect the student. If the teacher had claimed abuse by parent, social services and law enforcement would have been called. Did anyone call the "school cop" right then and file charges? No!
face it

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Wanna tell us what the H3LL you're talking about or do you just want to rant and rave alone?
middle school parent

Belvidere, IL

#3 Feb 8, 2013
It has been notice he has been fired, at least i think. And they are filling chargesnot sure if its the school or the parents! Are you talking about Mr Rogers?
curius

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2013
dont care nuttin bout d skool i is home skoold
Sis

Oak Grove, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Yes they are talking about Mr. Rogers. I myself and my son have had so many problems with him this year and nothing was formally done as well. As of yesterday, I have pulled both my children out of that school and I am now homeschooling them as well as my sister and her son. It's a real shame how much Trigg County school has gone down hill!! And I am very proud of the mother for taking the action she took for standing up for her son! That a real mother right there!
mthomas

Cadiz, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
i am not sure who posted this on here, however i am glad that they did. I had this as MY status on fb due to the abuse my friends child received from this man. police are involved at this time and it is under investigation. M
wow state

Cadiz, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2013
well hell it will get covered its trigg co its who you know and how your related to them yeah if you tell your kids they cant go thats abuse but a teacher oh hell that is puninshment they know the trigg board wii cover remember they rule we just pay the salary for this they want the kids follow rules tell this damn teacher go outside there are bulling class tell him get a life and inroll in this class we will be reinstated hes probably related to the head of the board or hell maybe the judge but look out who ever is investigating this you know trigg goes along way with covering things up let the students do the same thing to this teacher he wouldnt like that would he parents go all the way push it all the way
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
wow state wrote:
well hell it will get covered its trigg co its who you know and how your related to them yeah if you tell your kids they cant go thats abuse but a teacher oh hell that is puninshment they know the trigg board wii cover remember they rule we just pay the salary for this they want the kids follow rules tell this damn teacher go outside there are bulling class tell him get a life and inroll in this class we will be reinstated hes probably related to the head of the board or hell maybe the judge but look out who ever is investigating this you know trigg goes along way with covering things up let the students do the same thing to this teacher he wouldnt like that would he parents go all the way push it all the way
What?
In the know

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Who slept with student? What is going on with our school?
justaneighbor

Oak Grove, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2013
What is scary is how quick they were to cover it. They didn't even notify the mom. I'm losing faith in our school, which is why we live here. We could have stayed in hopkinsville and not use as much gas going to work. At least there, it is the kids abusing each other. And to add insult to injury, the teachers are defending him on WKDZ. They are implying the kid might have deserved it due to behavior issues. That school will do anything to cover their teachers. From abuse to teachers checking out minor teenagers so they can run around town.
Tami

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2013
I was notified this issue was on topix, I my self do not do topix cause if I have an issue I take it to were it needs to be and will give my name. First off yes the story is true and it is being investigatied and I will not let it go, am I doing this for my kid yes as well as every one elses my son is not in school at this time and unsure of his return for diffrent reasons. This story was told to my best friend and she helped get the word out to listen to your kids cause as parents we don't always get the truth from the adults, will would like to also add we have very great teachers as well that care for our kids and I hate to say it takes one bad teacher to make all look bad that is not this case. The teacher as done for months bad bad things to my son and those days are over for this man if it is the last thing I ever do. I would also like every one to know I am doing this for your kids as well cause this man has no class room mangment ---per the school BOSS's! I am doing all I can do and I promise there are police and PI's on this and are working hard and if gets pushed over thats okay cause I will appeal promise this there is a lot more to come I just can't say a lot due to the investigation. Just please all I ask talk to your kids, grandkids they need us as there voice and don't stop at anything and always go with your gut! Thank u all and if you have any thing bad to say I am good with that I am a grown person but please you be the same and leave a name I have not as issues talking to any one with a problem. Thank u
Tami

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2013
I would also like to add there was a lady that took her kids away from this teacher before he caused any more harm to your child and has them in home school and I feel she is a great protecter and mother of the year!! I wish her and her family the best with all they do and I am sure she has this undercontrol and I would like to thank her for her kind words and the support she gave thank U!
Lambas

Paducah, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Did he really throw a book at the kid???

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Sounds like it. The word didn't come from the child. It came from other children that were there. The mother sounded very calm and concerned on the news. Other children/parents are the ones making waves. Sounds like several were abused in some fashion.
Casey Jo

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Good Job Tami that is amazing. You or someone should contact channel 4 news in Nashville, Tn. This should be made huge
Tami

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Casey Jo wrote:
Good Job Tami that is amazing. You or someone should contact channel 4 news in Nashville, Tn. This should be made huge
I did call them and until a charge is pined on him they can not put in on the air, although that's what the paper said and next thing I know it's out there and I am glad cause a lot of kids have been affected by this man. I have had all kinds of reports from parents, teachers and local sunday school groups not just one but several that kids are praying for him and that tells me we have great kids in this town and I am praying for them and going to help them as well. This will make or break a family and I hope no other family has to live with what we have had to live with the last several months.
witness mom

Ripon, WI

#17 Mar 8, 2013
My daughter as a witness and had to demostrate what happen to mr mangles. I have received a letter tellung me the court has ask for her statement. I am praying he gets what he deserves!!!
Tami wrote:
<quoted text> I did call them and until a charge is pined on him they can not put in on the air, although that's what the paper said and next thing I know it's out there and I am glad cause a lot of kids have been affected by this man. I have had all kinds of reports from parents, teachers and local sunday school groups not just one but several that kids are praying for him and that tells me we have great kids in this town and I am praying for them and going to help them as well. This will make or break a family and I hope no other family has to live with what we have had to live with the last several months.
Another View Point

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Are ya shitting me? No wonder the school is a nut house. The kids are doing whatever they want and if corrected parental units come screaming. Is it possible your kid needed a good ass whipping? Why was the kid sent to the hallway? And 'tossing' a book? Give me a break!
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Trigg Co. being Trigg Co.
duh

United States

#20 Mar 8, 2013
Try reading the comments above and not asking stupid questions. You just made yourself sound like an ass. Lets see what would happen if it were your child or would you be that pathetic that you wouldn't care? Geez!
Another View Point wrote:
Are ya shitting me? No wonder the school is a nut house. The kids are doing whatever they want and if corrected parental units come screaming. Is it possible your kid needed a good ass whipping? Why was the kid sent to the hallway? And 'tossing' a book? Give me a break!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fist full o dollars 625
hoptown's finest travis orten 14 hr Iamspartagus 5
Keisha Stewart (Oct '11) Mon Youknow 6
The Truth About Israel (Sep '14) Sun Nortonvillian 105
I banged him May 29 Dam shame 1
Another new one May 29 yea yea 1
Ferrell's dress code May 28 Jellybean 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadiz Mortgages