First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Can't believe all this crap about the appeal!!
concerend
#2 Aug 16, 2012
in cadiz i can believe the bad get set free the good get locked up its cadiz come please
justaneighbor

Cadiz, KY

#3 Aug 16, 2012
I hope this ends soon..Kristy should not have to relive this. Hang him and get it over
Brandon
#4 Aug 17, 2012
I think they outta let the father of those kids have him so he can inflict as much pain on the sorry bastard as he did on that whole family. Thats what wrong with our society now, just like this sick "SOB" do something like this, go to jail, hire a lawyer, hire some drs. to say ur "sick" and get out of it. I don't give a damn if he is sick, crazy, demented or whatever other excuse his lawyers can come up with he killed three innocent children so the way I c it he should b killed himself!
just sayin'

Murray, KY

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Brandon wrote:
I think they outta let the father of those kids have him so he can inflict as much pain on the sorry bastard as he did on that whole family. Thats what wrong with our society now, just like this sick "SOB" do something like this, go to jail, hire a lawyer, hire some drs. to say ur "sick" and get out of it. I don't give a damn if he is sick, crazy, demented or whatever other excuse his lawyers can come up with he killed three innocent children so the way I c it he should b killed himself!
I agree!!! If there were more harsh punishments...there would be less crime!
Hell yeah!!

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Brandon wrote:
I agree!! Besides, I don't want MY tax money to be used to keep his sorry ass alive! If we were in Texas it'd be a WAY different outcome. Eye for an eye.
just sayin'

Murray, KY

#7 Aug 24, 2012
I cannot imagine what this lady has had to endure and now this f*cked up SOB is going to put her through even more! I say get a rope and a tall tree, hang his sorry a** and let the buzzards have the carcass. There is no excuse for what he has done and there is no need in this family suffering even more.
double standard

Cadiz, KY

#8 Aug 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="just sayin'"]I cannot imagine what this lady has had to endure and now this f*cked up SOB is going to put her through even more! I say get a rope and a tall tree, hang his sorry a** and let the buzzards have the carcass. There is no excuse for what he has done and there is no need in this family suffering even more.[/QUOTE]Yes, he has done wrong, but let me ask you, if this was your son, or brother would you be able to say such vicious things?? We have double standards. Everyone wants to see a murder get the fullest punishment until they are our own family. Yes, both mothers are living a daily hell. Nothing can bring back Kristy's kids and Kevin's mother has to live a private hell forever for the brutal sick things her son has done. How about his kids??? He is still their father.
token

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2012
How can you even compare his kids to Kristy`s. You won't get much sympathy here. I do understand his children and family are bystanders but how can you even compare. Your children are still alive. They have moved away and changed their name. Kids grow up with single parents everyday.
Read a book

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2012
His case has to be appealed, Its the law. Nothing will come of it.
double standard

Cadiz, KY

#11 Aug 27, 2012
token wrote:
How can you even compare his kids to Kristy`s. You won't get much sympathy here. I do understand his children and family are bystanders but how can you even compare. Your children are still alive. They have moved away and changed their name. Kids grow up with single parents everyday.
I NEVER compared his kids to hers. EVER. But he does have family. But I am stating that there are double standards. Yes, he should be punished for his actions, but it's sad how when it's a family member of our own we ask forgiveness and understanding for the individual. I have NO sympathy for him, but i do feel for his family. Even if his kids change their name, they are who they are and it is what it is. People still know who they are. My heart aches for any woman who has lost a child.
just sayin'

Murray, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2012
double standard wrote:
[QUOTE who="just sayin'"]I cannot imagine what this lady has had to endure and now this f*cked up SOB is going to put her through even more! I say get a rope and a tall tree, hang his sorry a** and let the buzzards have the carcass. There is no excuse for what he has done and there is no need in this family suffering even more. "

Yes, he has done wrong, but let me ask you, if this was your son, or brother would you be able to say such vicious things?? We have double standards. Everyone wants to see a murder get the fullest punishment until they are our own family. Yes, both mothers are living a daily hell. Nothing can bring back Kristy's kids and Kevin's mother has to live a private hell forever for the brutal sick things her son has done. How about his kids??? He is still their father.
While I sympathize with his family and his children....I still stand by what I said...hang his sorry a**! If he were my son/brother/father/uncle or whatever I would still believe he deserved to be punished harshly. I would love him as a member of my family but I would never ever condone his actions. Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of who you are. And he was WRONG!
Your life must be boring

Cadiz, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="just sayin' "]<quoted text>
While I sympathize with his family and his children....I still stand by what I said...hang his sorry a**! If he were my son/brother/father/uncle or whatever I would still believe he deserved to be punished harshly. I would love him as a member of my family but I would never ever condone his actions. Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of who you are. And he was WRONG![/QUOTE]Hell yes he was wrong!! I will never condone his actions. But we all like to sit back and talk about someone's wrongdoings until the talk is about someone we love. I would expect the same for a family member of mine, because i don't want my kids around them in any way. The man is sick and needs locked up and i don't think Kristy should have to go through this again. But Kevin is still a human and has family that have to carry the name with them, not just his kids, his mother gave birth to a child killer. That has to hurt enough, much less knowing everyone in 15 counties knows his name and what goes with it. It is horrible for everyone involved.
just sayin'

United States

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Your life must be boring wrote:
While I sympathize with his family and his children....I still stand by what I said...hang his sorry a**! If he were my son/brother/father/uncle or whatever I would still believe he deserved to be punished harshly. I would love him as a member of my family but I would never ever condone his actions. Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of who you are. And he was WRONG! "

Hell yes he was wrong!! I will never condone his actions. But we all like to sit back and talk about someone's wrongdoings until the talk is about someone we love. I would expect the same for a family member of mine, because i don't want my kids around them in any way. The man is sick and needs locked up and i don't think Kristy should have to go through this again. But Kevin is still a human and has family that have to carry the name with them, not just his kids, his mother gave birth to a child killer. That has to hurt enough, much less knowing everyone in 15 counties knows his name and what goes with it. It is horrible for everyone involved.
I agree with you! It is horrible for everyone and by everyone I'm including HIS family! I cannot imagine how his momma feels...and I hope I never know.. No one person should ever have to endure what EITHER of these families has had to endure.
My point was this: imprisonment is to easy. If punishments were more harsh...such as they were once upon a time...MAYBE just MAYBE people would think about their actions and NOT do things like this. I have a very hard time being sympathetic with a child molester....a murderer...a rapist...ect. Those are very harsh crimes and I think the punishment should fit the crime. If it were up to me Kristy and her family wouldn't be drug thru court with appeals, she would not have to relive this nightmare over and over...on the flip side his family wouldn't either! If it were up to me they would have already seen justice. Good thing I'm not in charge...huh!?
Your life must be boring

Cadiz, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2012
I agree with you! It is horrible for everyone and by everyone I'm including HIS family! I cannot imagine how his momma feels...and I hope I never know.. No one person should ever have to endure what EITHER of these families has had to endure.
My point was this: imprisonment is to easy. If punishments were more harsh...such as they were once upon a time...MAYBE just MAYBE people would think about their actions and NOT do things like this. I have a very hard time being sympathetic with a child molester....a murderer...a rapist...ect. Those are very harsh crimes and I think the punishment should fit the crime. If it were up to me Kristy and her family wouldn't be drug thru court with appeals, she would not have to relive this nightmare over and over...on the flip side his family wouldn't either! If it were up to me they would have already seen justice. Good thing I'm not in charge...huh!?[/QUOTE]YES!!!!! !!!!! Punishments shouldn't have been made so easy. I say we go back to the best book in the world, our Holy Bible. An eye for an eye. Might make a few less bad decisions in our country.
Need to know

Oak Grove, KY

#16 Oct 1, 2012
I want to know everything that went down... I heard he dated Kristie and was with her at ham festival, I also want to know why she didn't have custody of her son until a few weeks before his death and her daughter had just moved back as well. Something doesn't set well with me, not that he isn't guilty, I just think where there is smoke you find fire....I also heard she had a drug problem... It just makes one wonder WTF... If I was the father of those children I would have big issues with the judges that let the kids go back into that home... I just think, unless someone can tell me differently, that she has a big part in this... I want to be proven wrong...
Stop right now

Cadiz, KY

#17 Oct 1, 2012
I want to know why you feel it's any of your business. I know Kristy personally and she isn't perfect, BUT she did treasure and adore her children. She was a single mom of 3. IF she was with Kevin that's her business and her skeleton. She isn't the first person to be with someone who turned out to be a psychopath. She had nothing to do with her children's death and how damn dare you assume anything like that? What kind of hell do you think she lives EVERYDAY???? I can't even imagine.
jesus lover

United States

#18 Oct 1, 2012
Need to know wrote:
I want to know everything that went down... I heard he dated Kristie and was with her at ham festival, I also want to know why she didn't have custody of her son until a few weeks before his death and her daughter had just moved back as well. Something doesn't set well with me, not that he isn't guilty, I just think where there is smoke you find fire....I also heard she had a drug problem... It just makes one wonder WTF... If I was the father of those children I would have big issues with the judges that let the kids go back into that home... I just think, unless someone can tell me differently, that she has a big part in this... I want to be proven wrong...
.....i have a hard time with the to...just seems there is more to the story...another involved...just not possible he killed all 3 and if it was my kids i woulda did everything possible to keep them out of the house...just seems like something was missing.
Need to know

Oak Grove, KY

#19 Oct 2, 2012
I just think that if you don't have custody of your children something is really wrong with you... I just think kristie is a big part of what happened... Quit defending her sorry ass and prove me wrong!
Stop right now

Cadiz, KY

#20 Oct 2, 2012
I don't have to prove shit to you!!!! If you aren't a father of her kids then it's none of your business.How do you know that it wasn't the custody arrangement and they were living with their dad at that time? Ethan's dad was in military, perhaps he came home from deployment and wanted his kids for awhile? Why don't you find her on facebook and ask her the questions if you have the balls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min NTRPRNR1 153,434
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min DITCH MITCH 4,862
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 54 min Jobs Lost 26,274
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 4 hr TCHS Student 16
Trigg co hospital 11 hr FoReal 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 hr Anne52 81,634
•••
Cadiz Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cadiz Jobs

•••
•••
•••