uahoe

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Is D Dixon the tramp who showed up at the funeral of her boyfriends dead wife... no shame...showed up and started a scene...and showed such disrespect...she is a golddiggin ho...so ladies, hide yo husbands a ho is on the prowl...
ShameRunsDeep

AOL

#3 Aug 27, 2012
I know who you are talking about...June Sumner...Her husband of 54 years...her in her casket...his kept woman shows up....starts a major scene with his grandsons....I am surprised the people of Cadiz do not mark her the Scarlet woman...This is a shameful thing they have done to this precious woman,not even cold in the grave.
Yes indeed

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 28, 2012
She's cold now, trust me. (;
keleona

La Fayette, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2012
How old is this Dixon woman? Is she to old to still have sex with? She sounds like a real keeper! She must have some hidden talents. Does her BF have a lot of Money?
Cruse

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2012
keleona wrote:
How old is this Dixon woman? Is she to old to still have sex with? She sounds like a real keeper! She must have some hidden talents. Does her BF have a lot of Money?
I was just thinking the same as her boyfriend he is to old to cut the mustered but I guess he can steal lick the jar!
Claude Balls

La Fayette, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Is she on Facebook? I would like to see a picture of her. This old guy is 79!!!!! Good for him!!!!!
MeOhMy

AOL

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Claude stay in Princeton..if this is Claude...Do you know Billy Earl Sumner?The old guy is 80.
Claude Balls

La Fayette, KY

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Free Country, I can go where I please. Do you want to buy some straw?
the brother

Albemarle, NC

#10 Aug 31, 2012
you got the wrong woman she has been out of town .Billy leases her farm and she is not that way!!! SO GET YOUR FLIPPING FACTS STRAIGHT DUMB A--
the daughter

Evansville, IN

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Not sure who created this post to begin with, but someone needs to get their facts straight. I have no doubt that Billy Earl had a girlfriend, but I can assure you that it wasn't Donna Dixon. He leased the farm from her but got all his "produce" elsewhere. And she sure didn't show up at the funeral because she has been in Lexington with her daughter. It had to have been someone else. Go on with your gossip if that's how you spend the time that God gives you--you can answer to Him later, but please leave Donna's name out of it.
Claude Balls

La Fayette, KY

#12 Aug 31, 2012
Who the heck was the woman that was run out of the funeral? If it was not Ms Dixon we need to clear her name. I have been accused of things in the past and it is not funny. We need the correct harlot and need it now!
MSMOLLY

AOL

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Yes....Donna Dixon....the grandsons know her....and her daughter.
Man up

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2012
The previous posters need to get a life. CB...stay in your hometown and argue with JK. Don't litter this town up.
Claude Balls

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Oct 6, 2012
Leave me alone as all I want is a good woman to shack up with!
NO NAME

Belton, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2012
uahoe wrote:
Is D Dixon the tramp who showed up at the funeral of her boyfriends dead wife... no shame...showed up and started a scene...and showed such disrespect...she is a golddiggin ho...so ladies, hide yo husbands a ho is on the prowl...
NO IT ISN'T DONNA DIXON... HIS MISTRESS IS DONNA MCLEAN AND SHE IS ALSO MARRIED...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daycares in Cadiz 54 min mommy 2
Donnie Shelton house 1 hr State President 2
amanda 2 hr Curious 2
one church using the school for services 13 hr SmellinRats 3
One Church..Really???? (Oct '14) 20 hr SmellinRats 48
Lindsey Mon Lindsey 2
So Trigg County Hospital is doing great....? Mon another one 2
More from around the web

Cadiz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE