First Prev
of 2
Next Last
peace

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 Aug 15, 2012
hot chic wrote:
Lil E goin be a cutey but those 2 girls that aint erics aint cute. They look like the moms and she nasty ugly.
well not gonna defend that last line You said it tho I didnt . not gonna defend bad parents who put kids in harms way.Or stay around their sisters crack cocaine use thats harmful to anyone near it but idk if she personally used that or not?
i do know she goes off on ppl in anger so no surprise shes got enemies.
however Are you foreal gonna be mean to little innocent kids theyre just babies. I disagree on the childrens looks its obvious beautiful kids can be born from anything bc they Are too very cute.
babydaddy

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Aug 16, 2012
does baby daddy s first name rhyme with kevin?
surely not?
but thats who you just decribed and oh man!?
idk but okay that is all. strong resemblance blonde and same smile. but idk you said his nickname nobody I know has that nickname. you should not accuse him . ppl like him he should not have to support an extra kid if hes already got his hands full.
Taaaa

Hopkinsville, KY

#24 Oct 1, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text> is this one his??? She try sayin 1st 2 was errics but they not. Eric was so much better tha her.
Mind ya business.
Willie

United States

#25 Nov 19, 2012
Taaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind ya business.
ya mad cause truth hurts she nasty trashy and her big fat ugly friend michelle aint nuttin
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Dec 18, 2012
You people do know that 75% of the words used in this thread are made up right? How do any of you even get by out in the world?
dada

Hopkinsville, KY

#27 Dec 18, 2012
you an devon dated? Omigad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Pardell gets away with it again?? 1 hr DEFENDER 6
crybaby wade 1 hr Omgosh 2
Trigg Co Hospital 9 hr Bevin for Preside... 24
Hannah Brewster 15 hr All harley 1
One Church 22 hr Packingup 13
shes back Wed CommonSense 7
王女 Jun 28 Kenbar 125 2

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance