First Prev
of 2
Next Last
neverforgotten

Valparaiso, IN

#1 Feb 1, 2012
-just want to make a post for everyone who knows Eric Jones!
He's gone but not forgotten!!
If you feel like posting anything for him or to him...feel free to do so!
we miss you EZ :)
van

Henderson, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2012
thug
childbirth

Valdosta, GA

#3 Feb 7, 2012
neverforgotten wrote:
-just want to make a post for everyone who knows Eric Jones!
He's gone but not forgotten!!
If you feel like posting anything for him or to him...feel free to do so!
we miss you EZ :)
didnt he and his gf have a new baby today?
backseatbaptist

Valdosta, GA

#4 Feb 7, 2012
grow up he was human if you cant say something good get the hell out of town what if if was some one in your family would remark shit lke van did hell no leave the family alne the have been put through enough
RIP EZE

Dunmor, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2012
Gone but never forgotten!! I love you!
ANNE

Oak Grove, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2012
I MISS YOU ERIC !!!!
sad

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2012
childbirth wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt he and his gf have a new baby today?
is this one his??? She try sayin 1st 2 was errics but they not. Eric was so much better tha her.
hmmm

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2012
May I ask when he passed haven't been in that area for a few years prayers for the family RIP
Mindy

Oak Grove, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2012
hmmm wrote:
May I ask when he passed haven't been in that area for a few years prayers for the family RIP
December 4, 2012
daizy

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text> is this one his??? She try sayin 1st 2 was errics but they not. Eric was so much better tha her.
she crazy
Mindy

Oak Grove, KY

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>December 4, 2012
oops, make that 2011
missin EZ

United States

#13 Jul 12, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text> is this one his??? She try sayin 1st 2 was errics but they not. Eric was so much better tha her.
he is missed hope the baby mama balls up and be a mother an quit playin round.
cadiz grl

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2012
She been lying trash 4 long time eric was a nice person but his kids mom is scum.
Your Still Loved

Clarksville, TN

#15 Aug 13, 2012
As the days go by I miss you more and more over time you would think missing you would get easier, it doesnt. You are always on my mind and I will never forget about you.The day you passed my heart broke I am still not Okay but I know your in a better place. We love you Eric Evan Jones EZE
You said that right

Clarksville, TN

#16 Aug 13, 2012
Scum YES Liar YES that trick didnt care about him at all she was sleeping with someone else a week after he passed while she was pregnant with his son the test came back that the last child IS his but as for the other two NO and Im glad she stopped tryin to call her middle child albyno hell we all knew that wasnt true that baby belongs to Hollywood!!!!! LMAO and na she still at her same tricks being a whore, a liar, a shit starter name it and thats Kayla Deshea Joiner Just a nasty waste of a person.
You said that right

Clarksville, TN

#17 Aug 13, 2012
Its just a shame that Eric passed but hes looking down on that trick thats why nothing good happens to her and nothing good will EVER happen for her GOD dont like ugly and she UGLY inside and out
funny

United States

#18 Aug 13, 2012
You said that right wrote:
Scum YES Liar YES that trick didnt care about him at all she was sleeping with someone else a week after he passed while she was pregnant with his son the test came back that the last child IS his but as for the other two NO and Im glad she stopped tryin to call her middle child albyno hell we all knew that wasnt true that baby belongs to Hollywood!!!!! LMAO and na she still at her same tricks being a whore, a liar, a shit starter name it and thats Kayla Deshea Joiner Just a nasty waste of a person.
lmao u tell it like is lol she always lyin and need 2 quit and be a mom. Grow up guttter trash
hollywood

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2012
the guy they call hollywood in trigg countys!!!??
is he the baby daddy? Are you for real.
and dont you feel sorry for her a little tho,
While her two sisters be getting hit on the head by some women bigger than them.
with some blunt instrument.
and evah body know the two who got injured or ok wait was it attempted murder think news says.. but idk think they do crack and drugs and been arrested for it one of them has i know for real..
fO real so they like maybe they nevah saw it coming. ow bet that hurt less they be knocked out at time idk tho evahbody be so happy they be alite and all. i do feel for nonna tho she seem real nice and all.
caint believe she hit nobody she be all like she joking around a lotta times idk if she any trouble.
you think maybe she mite have been PROVOKED???
oh ok was that it?
idk tho,,
if them poor girls ever mite mouthed off to anybody would they be guilty of that bc i just dunno..? but you sho do sound so angry and idk i caint believ hollywood be the baby daddy?! omg omg caint picture him wit her but nevah know what ppl in trigg will do.
custody

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2012
so ya think hollywoods mite try for custody when his parole is up?
I knew they been friends (not out in the open not obvious at all so yea Im surprised litte but not really as I look back at the way he seemed protectve ofher
but not really in a way, they were neighbors and all.
her and Eric and him and well the one he lived off or i mean with ,,just it adds up cute blonde guy has a cute blonde kid.
And she is known for going with everybody but some thot it was a cops baby so guess they can forget that idea after all if its hollywoods little baby so white so blonde so cute as a button . that is a beutful child wont lie!
hot chic

United States

#21 Aug 14, 2012
Lil E goin be a cutey but those 2 girls that aint erics aint cute. They look like the moms and she nasty ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happens if Bevin cancels the Obamacare Med... (Jul '16) 1 hr Trump all the way 64
On her back for daddy 10 hr I know whats up 1
main st pizza 13 hr To late 3
Who knows Monica Smith in Cadiz 18 hr Uptown8989 1
Amish and Mennonites Sat Sarah 16
The Truth About Israel (Sep '14) Jan 12 RD Calhoun 110
Theresa walker Jan 12 Willie p 1

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadiz Mortgages