coach arrested
stalker wow really

Churubusco, IN

#1 Mar 2, 2011
anyone think this arrest of former trigg coach john cunningham for real? hes accused of allegedly stalking a former gf he teaches classes with ft campbell is he and his wife split up? wonder if the gf is black too? hes married to a gorgeous black lady so very shocked. i hope this is not true? hope it all works out he has a good family great kids.:(
huh

Churubusco, IN

#2 Mar 2, 2011
idk but i heard that just now too ?
i wonder why hes ( john c.)being blasted all over the news yet the meth arrest and other arrests are all kept hush hush?? a little partiality? or slant on the news stories or wat?
smoke eater

Dunmor, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2011
Why did he leave trigg in the first place? the dude has some nice tats!
coaches

Churubusco, IN

#4 Mar 9, 2011
smoke eater wrote:
Why did he leave trigg in the first place? the dude has some nice tats!
Ill take a wild guess maybe cuz he met a lady at a ballgame then decided to go work with her?but seems it didnt work out.
KEEPING IT REAL

Valdosta, GA

#5 Mar 13, 2011
Well as far as im concerned this man dont have too stalk anyone to get the attention cause its plenty of us out her that would be glad to have him.. SO i dont beleive this for one minute ...been knowing this man for years ..Got to be more to this maybe she wanted him and he didnt want her ...you know how twisted ppl can get when that cant have what they want ...thats real talk...
john john

Dunmor, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2011
Then why was he at her house?
omg

Churubusco, IN

#7 Mar 15, 2011
KEEPING IT REAL wrote:
Well as far as im concerned this man dont have too stalk anyone to get the attention cause its plenty of us out her that would be glad to have him.. SO i dont beleive this for one minute ...been knowing this man for years ..Got to be more to this maybe she wanted him and he didnt want her ...you know how twisted ppl can get when that cant have what they want ...thats real talk...
very shocking to hear about a great guy. and um oh yeah, "he for sho a hottie;)"
Idiot

Dunmor, KY

#8 Mar 16, 2011
It appears he does have to stalk according to the police. Why did he leave schools in Lyon and Trigg?
Bill chumbler two

Social Circle, GA

#9 Mar 16, 2011
Arrested him again last night per WHOP. He needs to stay away from this woman or he will end up in Jail and his life will be a big mess!
this woman is nuts

Southfield, MI

#10 Mar 16, 2011
Idiot, he never coached at Lyon--he grew up there. And if you want to know why he left Trigg for Ft Campbell, then take a minute to think about the pay increase/medical benifits of working on an Army base as opposed to public school.
Secondly, this woman will be charged with perjury and rightfully sued for all she has very soon. Cunningham has over 100 messages from her including one the day she arrested him for 'stalking' that asks if she can see him.
The second stalking charge--and this is the biggest joke ever--was filed by the lady because he sent out an 'all teachers' email at school about a missing student he was concerned about. And though he had not emailed her directly, she was part of the 'all teachers' email list. So she took the email to the police and said he "contacted her." Legally, the police were required to arrest him even though it was unintentional, regarding a student and had nothing to do with her. How messed up is that?
this woman will be broke and fired within a year for shaming a person like this. though Cunningham may have fallen in regards to his marriage/dedication, it's pure evil that this woman would try to make herself look good by filing false charges on a man who built homes in 3rd world countries, volunteered for his country, taught special needs school kids, and coached kids/in areas where most white men wouldnt step foot.
I knew Cunningham when he was a child,. I know his father--who is the last honest public servant, and who went from a poor Eddyville river rat to a justice on the state's highest court ONLY because he loves West KY and working for the people who live there. They're good people and I know that the story this woman contrived is simply false and evil.
Thanks

Dunmor, KY

#11 Mar 16, 2011
Thanks John Ryan for your one sided version, is or are you still working at Ft Campbell? It does seem like a lovers fight if you listen to the report on the radio?
Friend of JR

Dunmor, KY

#12 Mar 16, 2011
Story on the radion station does not sound like your version friend. It said he told the coppers that he was in love with this lady and was going to have her. He needs some help andI hope he gets some before he hurts someone or himself.
wrong

Social Circle, GA

#13 Mar 17, 2011
In love and all shook up, Jerry Lee Lewis!
oh nooo

Churubusco, IN

#14 Mar 17, 2011
Bill chumbler two wrote:
Arrested him again last night per WHOP. He needs to stay away from this woman or he will end up in Jail and his life will be a big mess!
poor honeys all over trigg countys radio today tune in at 5pm or its likley on their webpage My poor poor handsome honey:( hope his pa can get him outta this jam:( hes a judge and a justice too! hey tho are you foreal bill chumbler?? if so wasuppp!!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East gate apts 4 hr Beware 2
Red head girl at Taco Bell with the juicy booty 7 hr Just a thought 2
Jazmine Turner 8 hr You already know 4
John Lundstrom 8 hr Wheel king 29
Spice dealer on Wharton.. Fri Thaddeus 10
Trigg Sheriff firing people Feb 22 Educated 11
Guys opinion?? Feb 21 Really 7

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance