Drug bums in parking lot

Drug bums in parking lot

Posted in the Cadiz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kmart Shopper

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Yesterday, my husband and children pulled into Kmart. We saw a man and what we perceive to be a woman walking across parking lot. Their demeanor and stance had a lot to be desired. My parents wouldn't have allowed me out of the house if I had looked as they had. They went to a well kepted white Cherokee. The people and vehicle didn't match up.
When my husband saw the man he couldn't believe his eyes. The man according to my husband had been with a lovely dark haired well groomed lady about 5 months ago here in Cadiz. The woman he was with yesterday was the exact opposite and filthy and manly looking. The shocker was when my husband explained the change in this man whom he once thought respectable and all he'd done to the other lady. It was his drug and alcohol addictions and what he'd done to the lady and how this person he was now with had him looking like such a questionable character. My eldest child said they looked like "bums and stoned crazy."
Cadiz needs to work harder to stop all types of drug abuse and have harder laws on alcohol abuse and driving under their influences. This sort of destruction to one's life do to drugs that is a prime example not to depend on them and there are so many good and decent people and their relationships are being torn apart! Is the need for drugs worth this?
wallie

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2012
I seen em.....he used to be with hot gal from herndion...worked at coke gone downhill since she left him...think the dark hair girl was his sister...did live with this ugly chic a while margaret?....but this old un yea takes the uglymuss award I agree....he sure knows how to pickem
cola employee

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2012
wallie wrote:
I seen em.....he used to be with hot gal from herndion...worked at coke gone downhill since she left him...think the dark hair girl was his sister...did live with this ugly chic a while margaret?....but this old un yea takes the uglymuss award I agree....he sure knows how to pickem
wallie, agree with ya on that.
i also used to work with this guy. i met up with him a couple times here in cadiz, one being in march. knew him when he worked in oak grove, was a guest at his wedding and was sorry to hear of the break up.but that is life sometimes. he did go downhill there with some crack head he got mixed up with. i don't know about ugly or remember the gal's name he introduced me to grinning ear to ear, but from my understanding they were betrothed. they both looked to be a good match. both glowed.and neither looked shabby. but when i saw him the other night ....i couldn't believe my eyes. i barely knew who he was. "DAMN!!" what sewer did he get this'en out of. they were both hit with an ugly stick. i am still in shock.
wallie

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2012
She wasnt much to look at....dark eye makeup kinda looked like a man in drag...but hey may of been his thing lol...
wallie

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2012
cola employee wrote:
<quoted text>
wallie, agree with ya on that.
i also used to work with this guy. i met up with him a couple times here in cadiz, one being in march. knew him when he worked in oak grove, was a guest at his wedding and was sorry to hear of the break up.but that is life sometimes. he did go downhill there with some crack head he got mixed up with. i don't know about ugly or remember the gal's name he introduced me to grinning ear to ear, but from my understanding they were betrothed. they both looked to be a good match. both glowed.and neither looked shabby. but when i saw him the other night ....i couldn't believe my eyes. i barely knew who he was. "DAMN!!" what sewer did he get this'en out of. they were both hit with an ugly stick. i am still in shock.
,,,,,hey man whats ur real name?.....i to ws at both his weddings in one and worked together....i bet we know each other...small damn world
cola employee

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
wallie wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,hey man whats ur real name?.....i to ws at both his weddings in one and worked together....i bet we know each other...small damn world
anythangs possible. but i think i will play like anomymouse on here.play it cool. i just can't get over seeing him with a fairly nice chic about four months ago compared to whatever you want to call that hes with NOW! I mean, DAMN, dude!
tina

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Wallie...both posters kmart shopper and cola man are maggie houchens....we have traced her device...she posts random posts to try and make herself look better...i agree she is not attractive with black eyes ...tends to favor the male gender trying to look femine..not pretty...shes been doing alot of postin on here under dif names.
Allison

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2012
tina wrote:
Wallie...both posters kmart shopper and cola man are maggie houchens....we have traced her device...she posts random posts to try and make herself look better...i agree she is not attractive with black eyes ...tends to favor the male gender trying to look femine..not pretty...shes been doing alot of postin on here under dif names.
wallie and tina...here is sumthum to think about....
“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. But when it is search for, the truth is the noblest occupation of man; its publication is a duty.”

tina, how would you say its this person? when wallie just said they saw it too? are ya denying truth seen by eyes of others?
Kmart Shopper husband

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2012
Listen up! Whoever you are who says this about my wife and family are probably the one david was with. my wife was bein considerate of his identity. I won't be! Any man who treats a woman he has been in marriage or co-companionship as he did, lived a good life with throws it to the dogs for what, a piece of shit for drugs is not at all a man he made my family and I believe he was.
If the truth hurts, then that is on him! he did it himself, and presented it to the public. what are good folks he came around to think?
FYI

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2012
wallie wrote:
She wasnt much to look at....dark eye makeup kinda looked like a man in drag...but hey may of been his thing lol...
Notice alotta different locales from different postees myself. thats for anominous readers postees convenince when not members. uh it can be any where and not be same person depending on tower.just a little info to think on.
but in my opinion, those who reply back accusin another by name er tryin too hard to hide whats posted by pointun fingers on another whos told a fact on topix or any community blog about em thats true and they er embaraced. yur town isnt the only one that does this stuff. posts that do it are all over US. not just yur little gossip,neckinthewoods town.
BTW.... I am from campbellville and not a member.
MAGGIE

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2012
tina wrote:
Wallie...both posters kmart shopper and cola man are maggie houchens....we have traced her device...she posts random posts to try and make herself look better...i agree she is not attractive with black eyes ...tends to favor the male gender trying to look femine..not pretty...shes been doing alot of postin on here under dif names.
OMG! Just cad I refuse to disclose my whereabouts ...you ASSUME I'm them. Not! Don't flatter yourself! Becaz everyone who knows me knows I would NOT be caught dead looking like what I saw in Linton two years ago and in court last Tuesday. They all hated her but I've heard the talk yet know the bullcrap. But easy quick fix is what exists there. LOL.. I am BETTER for I got the truth I knew to be true! I don't have to hear FAKES talk crap and do as they have. Deny deny and down me all you want. But you don't DENY ANY OF IT and that says enough! Thanks to the people who posted that confirmed what many including family who want nothing to do with him because they are ASHAMED of all of them but ESPECIALLY him already know is the damn truth. WE ARE ALL ASHAMED OF WHAT HE HAS RESORTED TO FOR HE HAD A LOT GOING FOR HIM. HE HAD MORE COMING TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER BETWEEN US EVEN BUT HE DESTROYED IT BY WHAT ALL HE'S DONE! I LOVED AND STILL DO THE BLIND FOOL with HIS MANY FAULTS AND ALL NO MATTER HOE PISSED IT MADE ME...BUT IT'S WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE NOW! THE REAL DAVID HAS NOW BEEN PRESENTED FOR ALL TO SEE! SO SHUT UP DOWNING ME WHEN IT'S HIM WHO HAS THE PROBLEM! HE SAW THE TRUTH WITH HIS OWN EYES ....THE PLAN DIDN'T GO AD TOLD!...song...Cathy's Clowns fits!
MAGGIE

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2012
tina wrote:
Wallie...both posters kmart shopper and cola man are maggie houchens....we have traced her device...she posts random posts to try and make herself look better...i agree she is not attractive with black eyes ...tends to favor the male gender trying to look femine..not pretty...shes been doing alot of postin on here under dif names.
Oh..one more thing.... I TRIED TO HELP MAKE THINGS BETTER. NOT MY FAULT HE DIDN'T WANT IT. I couldn't save him from himself...."She Couldn't Save Him" ...says it all. All I ever wanted was a life with him....that wasn't what he Wanted. he returned to the life he knows best. There is more going on here than these posts and happenings....so much ...too bad ya just don't get it! When do it'll be too late!
david elrod

United States

#13 Sep 17, 2012
cola employee wrote:
<quoted text>
wallie, agree with ya on that.
i also used to work with this guy. i met up with him a couple times here in cadiz, one being in march. knew him when he worked in oak grove, was a guest at his wedding and was sorry to hear of the break up.but that is life sometimes. he did go downhill there with some crack head he got mixed up with. i don't know about ugly or remember the gal's name he introduced me to grinning ear to ear, but from my understanding they were betrothed. they both looked to be a good match. both glowed.and neither looked shabby. but when i saw him the other night ....i couldn't believe my eyes. i barely knew who he was. "DAMN!!" what sewer did he get this'en out of. they were both hit with an ugly stick. i am still in shock.
MAGGIE stop it...nobody from coke was at a wedding....u are not a prize urself.....i am happy and in love..stop ur stalking and leave us be...shes a good woman
LOL

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Don't make me laugh any harder. I'm no where near u. You are getting exactly what momma n cousin picked. I am more than you Could handle and HELLUVA better than YOU ever deserved! Love isn't sex and drugs and booze or abuse! You LIED N I KNEW IT. YOU CAUSED MY SURGERY AND ONLY YOU SO YOU TRY TO REASON YOUR ACTIONS. YET LIVE WITH ME IN PRETENSE! FAKE. EVERYONE WHO KNOWS YOU ARE AS ASHAMED OF YOU AS I AM. WEAVE YOUR LIES AS I TELL THE REAL TRUTH.
" WHAT YOU DID TO ONE WILL COME BACK TO THEE, REVEALING TO ALL FOR THE WORLD TO SEE! ACTIONS IN KIND WILL BE YOURS TO BIND. "
THANKS FOR PROVING ME RIGHT@ YOU'VE NOW RETURNED TO "YOUR" SKANKY KIND. 50 + YRS .. THAT TELLS ALL. SMOOCHES! YOU DON'T CHANGE! I WILL NOW TRULY BE ME! SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T GET THE PLEASURE TO TRULY KNOW. I HAD TO ACCOMMODATE. IT WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR LOSS! NOT EVER MINE! I WILL ALWAYS HAVE WHAT YOU COULD NEVER OBTAIN!!
Maggie

United States

#15 Sep 17, 2012
david elrod wrote:
<quoted text>MAGGIE stop it...nobody from coke was at a wedding....u are not a prize urself.....i am happy and in love..stop ur stalking and leave us be...shes a good woman
Finally! It took long enough! I am nowhere near you! YOU DID THIS TO US WHEN YOU CAUSED THE REASON I HAD TO HAVE SURGERY! YOU!! YOU DESTROYD US WITH YOUR ACTIONS AND DEEDS THAT BUILT THE WALL YOU MADE ME CREATE AFTER LINTON! YOU HAVE ONCE MORE LET HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF! I NEVER EVER DID YOU WRONG AS YOU DID ME! I BELIEVED IN YOU, RESPECTED YOU, BUT MORE THAN THAT, DAVID, I SINCERELY AND WHOLEHEARTEDLY LOVED YOU FOR YOU EVEN AT YOUR WORSE! THAT IS UNCONDITONAL LOVE THAT IS GIVEN FROM ABOVE! YOU DON'T GET IT! YOU'VE LIE AS YOU POSTED THE ABOVE! MY GOD!..."good woman and in love"...yeah...love the supply and control of it and payment in the spread! WHICH IS HOW YOU SEE "love." I TRULY PITY THE MAN YOU HAVE BECOME. IT HURTS MY HEART, BUT SHOWS ME HOW UNDESERVING YOU WERE OF ME!
YOU HAVE RETURNED TO THE LIFE YOU ONLY WILL EVER KNOW! BECAUSE THE REAL WORLD IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU & BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T CONTROL ME FOR I WAS MORE WOMAN THAN YOU COULD HANDLE! YOU COULDN'T LIVE UP TO MY WANTING YOU TO TRULY DO RIGHT AND KEEP YOUR HONOR! YOU AND YOUR KIND MOCK ME BEHIND MY BACK AND ON HERE! YET CAN'T DENY WHAT YOU DO! EVERYONE WHO EVER CARED ABOUT YOU NOW STAY AS FAR FROM YOU AS WE CAN GET! IT IS YOUR ACTIONS AND DEEDS YOU DO THAT KEEP GOOD RESPECTABLE PEOPLE THAT ONCE CARED... AWAY! YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME AND THE INFLUNCES! I HAVE LOST NOTHING BECAUSE WHAT I HAD ..you..WAS A LIE. I GAVE YOU MY HEART AND FIDELITY FOR 7 YRS. YOU THOUGHT SWEEPING THINGS UNDER THE RUG MADE THEM GO AWAY....THEY ONLY FASTERED! A RELATIONSHIP IS SO MUCH MORE THAN WHAT WAS GIVEN! YOUR REFUSAL TO TALK AND REALLY LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND HAS LEAD US WHERE WE NOW ARE! "tired of garbage, David?!"...I WAS TIRED OF THE DECEPTION AND ADDICTION! BUT I STAYED TRUE AND COMMITTED! IT IS WHAT A REAL LADY DOES WHEN SHE LOVES TRUE AND WANTS THE BEST FOR HER MAN EVEN WHEN HE IS TOO BLIND TO SEE! I WAS REAL AND TRUE TO YOU, YET I KEPT A PART OF ME SAFE FROM YOU!! YOU TOOK MY GOODNESS AND ABUSED IT! YOU ALWAYS SAID I WOULD MISS YOU WHEN YOU LEFT! NO, DAVID, I DON'T BECAUSE WHAT I THOUGHT I HAD WAS SOMETHING THAT NEVER EXISTED IN YOU! REAL LOVE IS WHAT I GAVE FAITHFULLY AND COMMITTED TO ..YOU GAVE ME LIES AND BETRAYAL! I HOPE YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE! FOR THOSE WHO TRULY LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU....ARE ASHAMED OF WHO YOU HAVE BECOME! I DIDN'T DO ANY OF THIS TO YOU! YOU DID IT ALL ON YOUR OWN! I AM STRONGER FOR WHAT I HAVE ENDURED AT YOURS AND YOUR MOTHER'S HANDS! I THOUGHT THE WORLD OF YOU AN LOVED YOU MORE THAN YOU EVEN KNEW OR THOUGHT!YET WATCHING YOU DESCEND AND LOSE THE MAN I BELIEVED YOU TO BE AND INTO A PLACE I COULDN'T FOLLOW...YET ALL I WANTED WAS TO HELP SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF BUT COULDN'T, HURT ME SO MUCH MORE....BUT IN THE END...I HAD TO SAVE MY FAMILY AND ME! I AM SORRY YOU COULDN'T SEE THE ME THAT SAW PAST YOUR FAULTS AND EVEN YOUR KINS'....AND LOVED JUST YOU!
davids girlfriend

United States

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Look davy was nice..ask u to stop......u bash us...we are happier than either have ever known possible...you continue talking in public....no one is singing ur praises on here and u aint winning no beauty contests either gal now are u....i think im attractive and davy thinks im beautuful and reminds me daily...so good riddance maggie....ur loss mmy gain....good day madam
the prond Ex-girlfriend

United States

#17 Sep 17, 2012
davids girlfriend wrote:
Look davy was nice..ask u to stop......u bash us...we are happier than either have ever known possible...you continue talking in public....no one is singing ur praises on here and u aint winning no beauty contests either gal now are u....i think im attractive and davy thinks im beautuful and reminds me daily...so good riddance maggie....ur loss mmy gain....good day madam
Look...I will be too!I feel SORRY for ya! If I offended ...also SORRY!BUT IS HE?
JUST A PATTERN! STARTS OUT LIKE THAT!! Always looking for the next replacement! LOL! FLOPPING DOWN INDEED! ENJOY THE RIDE, MADAM! IT'S A DOOZY! And beauty is only in the eyes of the beholder! Same lines said to me and many others!...beauty pageants are for the youngsters! I am woman who knows I am far more tham you! So, deary... May you get all you deserve...it is how he is with all his exes!! Live on in your fairytale! Let's see where you end up....
Cassie

Temple, TX

#18 Sep 18, 2012
Maggie, I did tell you when you introduced us at hcc that he had an agenda. The "new woman" thinks she's gained and your loss. Let me say this.....to you.. first: you took on a lot going to college. He wasn't happy and proud of you for if so he'd not treated as he did. You will soar while he ponders!
Now to the "new woman"....you have "gained" only what my friend no longer has to. I've known the situation from start. Same lines. She gained so much more now.
Too much

Temple, TX

#20 Sep 18, 2012
I agree, but it also sounds like these two had others stirrin up stuff to make things hard. From all I've read on here they had a history and like all couples in a relationship have differences. Why I ask didnt either talk about what was causing the problems betwx them? Or was it both didnt want to open up to the other for whatever reason? Most folks in a long relationship don't throw it all away? Sounds traumatic for one and dont give a damn on the other one. Life can be cruel.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 18, 2012
Too much wrote:
I agree, but it also sounds like these two had others stirrin up stuff to make things hard. From all I've read on here they had a history and like all couples in a relationship have differences. Why I ask didnt either talk about what was causing the problems betwx them? Or was it both didnt want to open up to the other for whatever reason? Most folks in a long relationship don't throw it all away? Sounds traumatic for one and dont give a damn on the other one. Life can be cruel.
..........WHY CAN THIS NOT BE DROPPED?nobody cares what history they had,he has moved on and asked nicely for this to end,new chapter ,new beginning,so has his new love,sounds like somebody can't let go,stop asking questions,, PERIOD ,,,,it has been said time and time again he is done,moved on ,what dif does it make who stirred what ,, what part of HE HAS MOVED ON ,, do you not get??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trigg Co Hospital 11 hr Trigg Native 20
Bob Pardell gets away with it again?? 12 hr truth 4
shes back 20 hr CommonSense 7
王女 Tue Kenbar 125 2
What's the deal with Mary Spann?? Jun 27 Just here 1
shelby gonzalez (Jan '12) Jun 26 Shelby Gonzales 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun 25 HOMEEE 644

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadiz Mortgages