when peeps cant take what is written

when peeps cant take what is written

Posted in the Cadiz Forum

FYI

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2012
when peeps get on here postin stuff about crimes thefts bullies accidents murder suicide how they dont like this or that about their parents, spouses, authority drugs crazyness etc etc and it causs pissy responses or tries to turn it on the one who posts about a subject or gives concerned replies .
Yet when sumthing is stated that others can back up the ones its about beetch out or make up thangs abut the one who wrote a coment. sounds like they tryin to get the bullshitoff ther face. lol. really cum on now...nuttin goona hurt ya if ya know diferent unless what's said is really the truth. every town has talkers. every person have eyes and not deceived by what is seen. but ther eir peeps who will do all they can to hide whats they know is real for they play. the world is an ugly place thez days and ther ugly thangs done to it and thoz who live in it.sum care, sum dont, then sum beleve whats needs to be spoken speak out. while others do nuttin but to quiten whats real thats why peeps cant take what is written.
Oh my god why

Noblesville, IN

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I would suggest that you revise your post. Your spelling and grammar are absolutely atrocious. No one will take your posts seriously if you seem like an ignoramus.
rundown

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2012
whose the chic with dark hair that just moved in that duplex in canton? Anyone know? Coulda been visiting but...uh...wow!
alex

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2012
rundown wrote:
whose the chic with dark hair that just moved in that duplex in canton? Anyone know? Coulda been visiting but...uh...wow!
......shes a man....dresses in drag

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 30, 2012
FYI wrote:
when peeps get on here postin stuff about crimes thefts bullies accidents murder suicide how they dont like this or that about their parents, spouses, authority drugs crazyness etc etc and it causs pissy responses or tries to turn it on the one who posts about a subject or gives concerned replies .
Yet when sumthing is stated that others can back up the ones its about beetch out or make up thangs abut the one who wrote a coment. sounds like they tryin to get the bullshitoff ther face. lol. really cum on now...nuttin goona hurt ya if ya know diferent unless what's said is really the truth. every town has talkers. every person have eyes and not deceived by what is seen. but ther eir peeps who will do all they can to hide whats they know is real for they play. the world is an ugly place thez days and ther ugly thangs done to it and thoz who live in it.sum care, sum dont, then sum beleve whats needs to be spoken speak out. while others do nuttin but to quiten whats real thats why peeps cant take what is written.
I must agree on the grammar or is it possibly sticky keys? LOL.
That's besides the point.
I agree witn your comments. People get on here to gossip, to start crap just to be doing something. If they have a problem just communicate it to the person without all the hatefullness you find on here. If there's something that is happening that has regrets...make it right. Life is far too short now a days to do things you wish you hadn't! Words and actions can be forgiven as can mistakes! We are here to help others not make things worse. People get on a path that leads them down a dark road much less traveled by others.Sometimes these people wished they had done thigs different or understood things fo another's viewpoint. Life changes can occur without warning and without wanting it to. Courage and faith in someone can do miracles! I pray for all of those you have mentioned above with these problems. That they find their way and realize they matter to those they have pushed away or have done wrong or hurt or stolen from because actons not their making, etc! For life is so precious to let it waste away. Others believe in you...it is time to believe in yourself and find your way back to where you want to be...Love heals all things..just believe. Crime is a waste of time...addctions cause many afflictions. Those suffering ...know you have a friend and you're not alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State of Trigg Co football (Sep '15) Tue Frank 34
D.Ramey Tue BUBBA 7
LIZZA MCDaniel Sep 26 MzTaz 4
John Hall..Cadiz KY Sep 26 bitter and pissed 20
What happens if Bevin cancels the Obamacare Med... Sep 26 Wait and See 44
Atheists in Trigg County Sep 24 Classmate 77 45
wade cheating husband Sep 24 I will let her know 1

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance