Next Last
Gotta know

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2011
Heard this wondered if its true
umm-humm

Nebo, KY

#3 Nov 3, 2011
I heard she was myself and this one is gonna be VERY different from the other one1
Whoever

Dunmor, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2011
No, I think she is Ragu :)
guess what

Valdosta, GA

#5 Nov 7, 2011
im sure the murder post is lots more interesting than if anyones having a baby lol. having kids its not really rocket science, lol
lol

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Notice how she die her hair black tryin to look like daphne phillips. Haha she still ugggly an nasty.
Hey

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Does she not have a Facebook account anymore?
nasty

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 29, 2013
She nasty wit whatever hair she have.
amen

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 29, 2013
She back wit tavis i see
haha

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Tyvis don't care bout her he always crackin on her. Anyway she a liar saying he mean to her so if he mean to her why she back with him?? Cause she lies allllllll the time he aint mean to her and he just makin sure his lil girl is taken care of.
cadiz girl

United States

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Ask autumn mcNASTYgregor why she got fired from caseys. Not any good guys want her so she gotta run with thugs.
seriously

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Why don't you just ask her
wanton endg

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Apr 3, 2013
cadiz girl wrote:
Ask autumn mcNASTYgregor why she got fired from caseys. Not any good guys want her so she gotta run with thugs.
whys she got a wanton endangerment charge on her, did she run over Tavist the one ya called the thug?
is he okk!!!!??
Is she okk! is she in jail for this, why then tell us why she got fired from caseys did this charge happen there like at the pumps where the cameras caught it
when will ppl learn all a cadiz is on cameras now.
Nina

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2013
Yuck her and daphne are plain stupid and neither are attractive. Their ghetto acting and nasty, the jokes of Cadiz
Curious

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 19, 2013
So is the kids safe with her? I heard she never has her kids and always having people babysit for her for only $10.00 and lives off of JR's Child Support etc. I know JR and his wife loves Jordyn and pays child support religiously and visit the kids everytime they come to town.
her cousin

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Apr 19, 2013
do ya'll people have nothing better to do than talk shit bout people cause ur life is so miserable!!?? she takes care of kids just fine, and whatever she does and whoever she dates is her business none of ya'lls!!!! get a life!!
roger

Utica, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2013
her cousin wrote:
do ya'll people have nothing better to do than talk shit bout people cause ur life is so miserable!!?? she takes care of kids just fine, and whatever she does and whoever she dates is her business none of ya'lls!!!! get a life!!
Haha you're as lost as she is.
hii

United States

#20 Apr 19, 2013
I think she is amazing and beautiful a wonderful mom so yall need to get the f**k up off of her...like foreal
her cousin

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Apr 19, 2013
roger wrote:
<quoted text> Haha you're as lost as she is.
u are pathetic!!! im not lost at all u dont even know who u r talkin 2, get a mf'n life!!!
the truth

United States

#22 Apr 19, 2013
I heard they mad the daycare closing so now they gotta be moms and take care of them kids. Can't drop and run off and run around like they do.
lol

United States

#23 Apr 19, 2013
her cousin wrote:
<quoted text> u are pathetic!!! im not lost at all u dont even know who u r talkin 2, get a mf'n life!!!
Typical McNasty Mcgregor mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon stroud 14 hr ThatGuy 2
Bob Pardell gets away with it again?? (Jun '16) 21 hr Signed crazy 13
Freddie Mack (Jan '17) Mon F off 6
get coby lewis out of football! Sun Black and White 16
Three Cheers for President Trump - Obamacare De... Sun Trump Trump Trump 4
Kyle Cunningham for Mayor Sat Vince 7
Wildcat football Sat David Barnes 13

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance