Surrounding Area I Need HELP

Surrounding Area I Need HELP

Posted in the Cadiz Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nana

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
I am the Nana of the student that had the book "thrown" @ him, hitting him on side of neck by a so-called teacher @ Trigg County Middle School. Three investigations were originally started,(1)Trigg County School Board,(2) Social Services,(3)local law enforcement. School Board has concluded theirs & only action taken was 3 days off handed out to this verbally & now physically abusive so-called teacher. They state because NO mark was found on my grandson. This statement makes NO sense to me because NO teacher,Principal, no authority checked my grandson @ NO time.This week Social Services concluded theirs saying almost the reasoning, except they did add because my daughter found NO mark from the book. My daughter had No knowledge of anything even happening until over a week later. No one from the school called the day it happen, & my grandson didn't tell her because 2 months prior he & this teacher had problems, my daughter was informed minutes later, & she made my grandson the next day apologize to this character. We now know he didn't want to have to apologize again for something he did not cause. The police investigation is still going on. Here's how I need HELP--this week I learned that this character had been LET GO from another school for hitting a student with an eraser. I was told in Hopkinsville. Not for sure though, because we have been told he may have taught in Caldwell &/or Lyon co. systems. PLEASE if anyone has any knowledge of this happening in your area, PLEASE let me know. This guy does not need to be teaching our children/grandchildren. We are trying so hard,especially my daughter to be an end to his teaching.
Historian

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Why don't you just shut the f**k up. If all those investigations said nothing happened, then nothing happened.

Your grandson is probably one of those obnoxious brats that needs a whole hell of a lot harder knock than a book up side his head. And you certainly need a boot up your ass.
ringpiece

Oak Grove, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Historian wrote:
Why don't you just shut the f**k up. If all those investigations said nothing happened, then nothing happened.
Your grandson is probably one of those obnoxious brats that needs a whole hell of a lot harder knock than a book up side his head. And you certainly need a boot up your ass.
Playing the stuck up little c unt, are we?
Nana

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Historian wrote:
Why don't you just shut the f**k up. If all those investigations said nothing happened, then nothing happened.
Your grandson is probably one of those obnoxious brats that needs a whole hell of a lot harder knock than a book up side his head. And you certainly need a boot up your ass.
I kindda figured I might get some stupid responses like yours from some that has nothing else better to do than write foul words & make stupid assumptions about someone they know nothing about. Are you this abusive teacher I'm asking about? This man is verbally abusive to many children daily in the classroom. He is now a physical abuser. By the way you talk & express yourself, you must be an abuser too. You have to live with yourself by what you say,cause I'm sure no one else can. Hope you have a nice day, NOW please give decent people that might can help me space on here to hopefully help me.
i hope

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2013
I hope this man gets enough and sues you. Pure harassmentn
I hope

Whiteland, IN

#6 Mar 20, 2013
i hope wrote:
I hope this man gets enough and sues you. Pure harassmentn
I hope you shit thumb tacks for a week.
Nana

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2013
I am not going to respond anymore to any idiotic remarks made by SLIM BALLS!! I got on here for help on finding out what area school system this person that abuses many, many students was let go by. I would appreciate very much any info recieved on this. From here on out I will scroll past any assinine remarks made by anyone with a filthy mind & no nonsense remarks.
Mercy

Hemlock, NY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Nana wrote:
I am not going to respond anymore to any idiotic remarks made by SLIM BALLS!! I got on here for help on finding out what area school system this person that abuses many, many students was let go by. I would appreciate very much any info recieved on this. From here on out I will scroll past any assinine remarks made by anyone with a filthy mind & no nonsense remarks.
How do you know that they have slim balls? lol
Well

Whiteland, IN

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that they have slim balls? lol
I have nice lush balls. The mane upon my glorious sac is so whimsical and inspiring.
i hope

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2013
I'm not no nonsense I hope he sues you for defamation of character. You are discussing this matter on topix. Your credibility is nonsense.
Mercy

Hemlock, NY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
i hope wrote:
I'm not no nonsense I hope he sues you for defamation of character. You are discussing this matter on topix. Your credibility is nonsense.
Are you speaking of the teacher sueing or the men she said had slim balls?
Nana

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Again I got on here hoping to find someone that knew of incident of a child being hit with an eraser by a teacher. It appears the only people that get on this are nasty mouth perverts. This forum called "TOPIX" must be some type of porn app. So sorry I gave all you uneducated morons the opportunity to display such explicite language & behavior. An investigator told me he would check it out, I thought maybe some rational, caring person that knew about it would come forward with the name of the school. Sorry I wasted my time.
Hes sick

Cadiz, KY

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Get a clue wrote:
Nana,
This man is sick with diabetes, etc. and trying to make a living and your damn delinquent ass g son harassing his ass every day. Should've threw a desk!!!! My son is in the class. If you need to know anymore, I'll meet you at police station. Get your facts on your " lil angel" straight!!!!! Give it up. Your not gonna get any $$ out of this deal!!!!!
I don't know anything about this but if this man is sick he shouldn't be in a school around kids.
Common Sense

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Nana wrote:
Again I got on here hoping to find someone that knew of incident of a child being hit with an eraser by a teacher. It appears the only people that get on this are nasty mouth perverts. This forum called "TOPIX" must be some type of porn app. So sorry I gave all you uneducated morons the opportunity to display such explicite language & behavior. An investigator told me he would check it out, I thought maybe some rational, caring person that knew about it would come forward with the name of the school. Sorry I wasted my time.
You are lying. All an investigator, be they social services or police, would have to do to check this out is check the man's employment history and go talk to the school officials in those places. If an investigator can't find any information about the incidents that you claim happened, it is because there is nothing to find. You are simply a pushing a vicious vendetta.
Nana

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Get a clue wrote:
Nana,
This man is sick with diabetes, etc. and trying to make a living and your damn delinquent ass g son harassing his ass every day. Should've threw a desk!!!! My son is in the class. If you need to know anymore, I'll meet you at police station. Get your facts on your " lil angel" straight!!!!! Give it up. Your not gonna get any $$ out of this deal!!!!!
I KNOW THIS PERSON IS SICK!! My grandson is not @ all as you described. This man does not need to teach. Your statement about $$ is totally INCORRECT, get your facts STRAIGHT!! Also, NO pre-teen are "lil angel" you should know this having a son that age. If you would like to meet me @ the PD, just let me know when you will be there & I'll gladly present you with facts showing you how wrong you are!!!
Nana

United States

#18 Mar 21, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying. All an investigator, be they social services or police, would have to do to check this out is check the man's employment history and go talk to the school officials in those places. If an investigator can't find any information about the incidents that you claim happened, it is because there is nothing to find. You are simply a pushing a vicious vendetta.
Thank you, but I DO NOT lie!! I informed the officer this past week of the report I got stating he had been let go for the same type of action @ an area school. They are going to check this out for validity. I only wish now I had not got on this & asked for any help. I thought I'd help out the PD by asking if anyone was familiar w/ this report.
Nana

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Get a clue wrote:
Nana,
This man is sick with diabetes, etc. and trying to make a living and your damn delinquent ass g son harassing his ass every day. Should've threw a desk!!!! My son is in the class. If you need to know anymore, I'll meet you at police station. Get your facts on your " lil angel" straight!!!!! Give it up. Your not gonna get any $$ out of this deal!!!!!
The officer handling this is @ the PD Mon-FRI,8-4, & I would want him there to hear your statements & for him to hear my answers & explanations to you. Thanks, & have a great day!!
wow state

Big Rock, TN

#20 Mar 21, 2013
let the students beat the hell out of the teacher take all the kids thats related to the school board of directors or social services and cops judges out and turn loose the others on this teacher well all ican say is it better not ever happen to one of mie=ne because there want be enough paper work to keep me out of that school so nana stay on top of this and kick it all the way
Ash

Duluth, GA

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Im not sure what the problem is. I went to school when we had a certain music instructor throwing all kinds of stuff. Music stands, batons, water bottles. I mean get over it. I say bring back corporal punishment. I understand teachers frustrations because you now have students who know that no matter how bad they get they will NEVER get in trouble. All I can say is maybe you should teach your grandson how to duck.... So go ahead and freak out. Also if the teacher was released from another school for hitting a child then do you really think that would be on his record? Just sayin...
duh

United States

#22 Mar 21, 2013
Historian wrote:
Why don't you just shut the f**k up. If all those investigations said nothing happened, then nothing happened.
Your grandson is probably one of those obnoxious brats that needs a whole hell of a lot harder knock than a book up side his head. And you certainly need a boot up your ass.
why d by you shut u p regard cause they did find proof it happened there was just no mark so if you don't know the whole story then u shut the up!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Multiple agencies contain situation in Cadiz (Feb '15) Wed .... 3
Prince Apr 27 Hula 2
Sure hope Burcham doesn't regret springing his ... Apr 26 WTF 3
Andrea G. Is at it again!! Apr 26 Pullout 7
stacey from cadiz (Oct '13) Apr 26 littleone57 28
Let's talk about her Apr 24 Hiyallimme 4
US News report on Trigg County High School Apr 24 Taxed2Death 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadiz Mortgages