Jesse Bealmear
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ur not gonna find out

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Does anyone here know anything about JESSE BEALMEAR?? Any info is helpful!! Thanks!!
good_or_bad

Princeton, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2010
Don't know him but there is a Bealmear that works for PACS.
princesss

Elgin, TX

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Yep I know him, whatcha need to know
Ur not gonna find out

Princeton, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2011
Well, anything really. Is he good or bad or what? he's been buggin the crappp outta me!
princesss

Elgin, TX

#5 Jan 23, 2011
Best advice! Don't get involved with that shady mofo! For real
Ur not gonna find out

Princeton, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2011
Thanks for the info...Ive heard lots of diff things bout him.....some good....most bad....I will steer clear of him!
just me

United States

#7 May 19, 2012
Honey stay clear he has been charged with child abuse and domestic violent.. he beat a 2year old please don't get involved
Whatever

Greenville, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2012
He has not beat his two year old and FYI she is five i know because his daughter is my cousin I don't know where you got your facts but get them straight
willie

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I heard Jesse was in a bad accident Nov. 30,,,,,Anybody know how he is doing?
willie

Princeton, KY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Whatever wrote:
He has not beat his two year old and FYI she is five i know because his daughter is my cousin I don't know where you got your facts but get them straight
i heard jesse was in an accident, how is he doing?
Whatever

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Dec 17, 2012
He is doing better he is going to a place to help him walk but he needs prayers it hurt him pretty bad
wilk

Carmi, IL

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Jesse was married to my daughter. While married to her he beat my 2 1/2 year old grandson repeatedly. I turned him into family services and they found him guilty. My grandson has PTSD because of this. Karma is a bitch
Curious

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 14, 2013
They say a person can change if they truly want too. However, I don't know this man, never met him in my life. Although, I have a feeling I will be meeting him much sooner than I ever thought I would considering a family member of mine is dating him. I would like to know a thing or two.

1.) What kind of person in he?
2.) What kind of people does the man associate with?
3.) Are there any proof of the allegations made against the man?
4.) I here he is off meth and found "Jesus", which is all possible, but does anyone know any different?
5.) Anyone know of the woman he's with I'm related too?

Hoping I can find some answers ASAP.
Curious

Houston, TX

#14 Oct 14, 2013
hear* not here
Hmm

Benton, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2013
http://www.meetme.com/member/80103993 He is on a "friend" site that most people use for dating. You could get personal with him...
Curious

Houston, TX

#16 Oct 29, 2013
Hmm wrote:
http://www.meetme.com/member/8 0103993 He is on a "friend" site that most people use for dating. You could get personal with him...
Umm Yea I'll pass, again I'm a happily married woman and pregnant. I'm curious about him and who he is and what hes about because my mother is dating him. I heard he was a huge meth head and he was abusive to his ex wife or whoever and her kids. I just wanted to know what kind of person my mother and younger sibilings were living with since I live 1000x miles away in texas with my husband. I'm not there to know or see for myself. Thanks for the little advertisement though, but not my scene.
Hmm

Benton, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2013
Don't listen to hear say. That is your most ignorant call. You don't really know what he's about until you get personal with him, talk to him. Get to know him. You could do that by phone, too. But what he USED to be may or may not be what he IS today. So asking people about him is stupid, even though talking to him.. He could feed you a bunch of lines... You can get to know different things about him and evaluate yourself. Getting on a HATE site to gossip about your mothers boyfriend. (That's what people do on here) is ignorant. He seems to have found God. But then again, so do the rest of the drug addicts I know. That said, I physically witnessed a drug addict take a better road and sober up. But if you don't want to take the time to figure him out, don't go on a gossip site of all things. lol
Hmm

Benton, KY

#18 Nov 1, 2013
That said, I don't see how you being happily married and especially pregnant makes a difference in my statement. I mean, the married thing I can understand, however.. you say "again" like everyone is supposed to be aware of your marriage. My whole point is, you cannot make an educated judgement on someone, if you do not take the time to get to know them. You could tell your mom that you want to speak with him. If you care THAT much, you would do just that. Talk to him directly. I'm not saying don't listen to others... But there are always two sides to every story. If he is able to admit his mistakes, well that is the first sign that he is on the right road.
Curious

Houston, TX

#19 Nov 3, 2013
Hmm wrote:
That said, I don't see how you being happily married and especially pregnant makes a difference in my statement. I mean, the married thing I can understand, however.. you say "again" like everyone is supposed to be aware of your marriage. My whole point is, you cannot make an educated judgement on someone, if you do not take the time to get to know them. You could tell your mom that you want to speak with him. If you care THAT much, you would do just that. Talk to him directly. I'm not saying don't listen to others... But there are always two sides to every story. If he is able to admit his mistakes, well that is the first sign that he is on the right road.
Not making judgement against the man, was just concerned with the things I've been told and heard, and since I didn't live in Cadiz very long nor know many ppl from there, I thought asking here would be the closet thing to finding out. I know most like to talk about others and spread false accusations, which Is why I'm not judging, esp since it's not my place to judge, but it is my job to worry about my family members and their well being. I know ppl with pasts can change if they truly want to and yes I did mention "Again" about my marriage because it sounded in one of the comments I was asking and was referred to find him on a dating site and that is NOT what I asked nor lead to wanting. I appreciate the feed back and little advice given. I just found out over the weeken ( Unfortunately ) that she has broken up with him due to him being rude and mean, and she is now back with her "what was going to be" her ex husband. I guess I shouldn't care since it obviously didn't last long. Now I have no needs to worry, at least I hope not since they broke up. Thank you once again for replying.:) Have a blessed week.
Curious

Houston, TX

#20 Nov 3, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Also, I live over 1000 miles away in Texas, I don't know many in cadiz, so therefore I reached out "asking" not judging on here. Yes some use this site as pure drama and gossip, but that is NOT what I'm doing. I'm simply asking a question, and taking what is being told with a grain of salt so I can have an idea of who I'd be meeting during the holidays, but like I just said in the other comment few mins before hand, they split up. I have spoken to him once over the phone when he answered her phone over a week in a half ago but could hardly understand a word he says. I said it before, and I'll say it again, I am a believer that no matter a past, if a person truly wants to change he can. I know that first hand by my husband who doesn't exactly stand with a great reputation in Cadiz. He has done wrong, and he has admitted and came to terms with them and living with it every day when it comes to his kids, but he is a wonderful man and a GREAT husband and a changed man. His entire family has seen that and commented on it. I don't do drama, but I had to go to the means of asking a question about a person on here hoping for some input on the person. But i appears to not matter now that they seemed to have broken up. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just remember, before you judge me about "judging" someone else by asking a question, just remember, you too are on this site and replying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferrell's wade talks 3 hr Lindsey 2
Trigg Co Football 12 hr Skeeter 1
who is the hot chick i see walking 21 hr Mr Fun 1
News New water treatment plant possible in Cadiz (Apr '14) 23 hr Thank You 8
Lindsay and officer young. Fri truth 7
The Truth About Israel (Sep '14) Fri Classmate 77 72
is Amanda's man in jail Thu uhh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadiz Mortgages