Keisha Stewart, Carly and Andrew??

Keisha Stewart, Carly and Andrew??

Posted in the Cadiz Forum

bahahahah

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2011
I just seen kiesha the other day (looked like death) and is it true that her, carly and andrew are like 1st cousins? Their mom and dad are cousins? That's just what I heard....but it would explain why all of them look disformed! Like they don't even look rigjht! Keisha is nasty looking, carly looks like a man and andrew look like he's on some kinda pills. Idk just saying
lol

Valdosta, GA

#2 Nov 16, 2011
bahahahah wrote:
I just seen kiesha the other day (looked like death) and is it true that her, carly and andrew are like 1st cousins? Their mom and dad are cousins? That's just what I heard....but it would explain why all of them look disformed! Like they don't even look rigjht! Keisha is nasty looking, carly looks like a man and andrew look like he's on some kinda pills. Idk just saying
oh ? goodness!!? who are you?
bahahahah

York, SC

#3 Nov 16, 2011
Does it really matter? I was just asking a question cuz that's what I heard! Hahaha
cuffed me

Valdosta, GA

#4 Nov 16, 2011
well i had good times so idc wat u are who you be idc i got to get arrested by cutie Cop Aaarrrroonn hahhaha to go to jail wit my friend just liek i wanted I am soooooo f'kd up rite now its all good say my name say my name haha you just be makin me famous haters! say wat? say wat!?;) dont be jealous hon{
uhmm

York, SC

#5 Nov 16, 2011
Bitch you stupid, learn how to spell and wtf does that have to do with anything posted? Can you say/spell irrelevant
Know ur facts

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2011
Get a life! Sounds like a lot of jealousy to me. If you knew Andrew Stewart at all you would know he's an outstanding young man who strives to be a good Christian man. He got a full paid football scholarship to a private school and has never been any kind of trouble. As for Keisha and Karlie sounds like you are jealous since you obviously have nothing better to do than repeat or make up stupid things to say on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happens if Bevin cancels the Obamacare Med... (Jul '16) Mon Work Night Shift 76
shelley paulson singleton Mon amazed 1
stephanie king (Sep '13) Sun Oh wow 14
Amish and Mennonites Sun inquiring mind 18
Shes baacckkk Sun Insidelookinout 5
I banged him (May '16) Sun Bigboy 4
living wage in trigg county Sat Old Dixiecrat 14

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cadiz Mortgages