sad

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Is everything that happens at school a secret?
Blisterfingers

Paducah, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Books thrown, teachers fired for an "inappropriate relationship?" You would have thought this would be all over Topix, but instead, WPSD was first to the punch. Anyone know lurid details? Like who?
In the know

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 22, 2013
On WKDZ 4 hours ago
jerry springer

Princeton, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
I need to come do a show. From what I have heard, over half of the high school teachers set great character examples by their raging hormones. They say it's like a big swingers party between some of them. It's a shame for some of the good educators that are there. I will title the show "WILDcats Gone Wild".
sad

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
And one of the parents found out at the local grocery store? They made the news twice in one day. The only thing they could say was "actions will be taken but, no names can be mentioned".?? It will soon be out when they don't show for work. What a mess. We pulled our child from there years ago.
sad

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Three seperate things made the news in one day. Teacher throws book. Teacher has inapproate relationship. Drugs found in middle school. They said "No comment" on all three. Come on. They cannot continue to have no comment.
I heard

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 22, 2013
I saw where to book thing happened Feb 8 or earlier... Almost sure the issue with the teacher student/relationship happened a month ago as well. So who knows about the drugs... I am sickened by all of it....
Sara

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2013
I hate to think I have a child in the school only on 4th grade I am thinking after all this she needs to come out of trigg I am in disbelief what happened to the school it was never this bad.
Chrissy

Springfield, MO

#10 Mar 9, 2013
School should be a safe place for our children. They shouldn't have to put up with books being thrown, teacher's having inappropriate relationships!!

As parents we should take actions to stop these things in the school system!!!
Sad

Springfield, MO

#11 Mar 9, 2013
It really is so very sad, that teachers choose to corrupt our kids!!!
Local

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
And a middle school student caught with drugs at school. Should that be a secret too? Our kids go to school with them. Is it the kid sleeping over with your kids? I'm sick of all the secrets. We deserve to know.
Yes

Belvidere, IL

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Let's rally against the school board! Picket signs? I think so!
mauy

Bowling Green, KY

#14 May 1, 2013
oh please
Native

Crofton, KY

#15 May 16, 2013
This is what you should be worried about:

"LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WDRB)-- Jefferson County Public Schools is projected to lay off 41 teachers before the start of the next school year. The district blames budget cuts, especially cuts in federal funding because of the sequestration and a loss of stimulus funds. It is also possible many on the list will be kept on, because of last-minute attrition or renewed funding."

http://www.wdrb.com/story/22263609/jcps-to-la...

How bad is the sequester going to hurt Trigg County?
Moved and glad I did

Eddyville, KY

#16 May 21, 2013
Native wrote:
This is what you should be worried about:
"LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WDRB)-- Jefferson County Public Schools is projected to lay off 41 teachers before the start of the next school year. The district blames budget cuts, especially cuts in federal funding because of the sequestration and a loss of stimulus funds. It is also possible many on the list will be kept on, because of last-minute attrition or renewed funding."
http://www.wdrb.com/story/22263609/jcps-to-la...
How bad is the sequester going to hurt Trigg County?
Don't you get it? Most people in Trigg County are too stupid and small minded to care.
Moved and glad I did

Eddyville, KY

#17 May 21, 2013
Prime example from Cadiz Record, Aug. 22, 2012:

"To the Editor:

Well, they are at it again. The school board is planning to raise our taxes again. At a time when people are losing their homes, farmers are losing their farms, it seems a very foolish thing to do.

You may say it’s only a cent and a half, but somehow these small increases have added up until over half of my property tax bill is for school taxes.

We had to cancel my wife’s hospital insurance because the premiums got so high. We are only hoping and praying we’ll make it to Medicare. But I am helping to pay the salaries of teachers, some of whom are probably being overpaid, and a superintendent who for sure is being overpaid.

Maybe an economics class would be appropriate. When times get hard, tighten your belt. Trim a little pork.

I, for one, am fed up. You are bleeding the people, many of whom are in much worse shape than you.

Paul Greene, Cadiz"
HELLO

United States

#18 Jun 29, 2013
Moved and glad I did wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get it? Most people in Trigg County are too stupid and small minded to care.
If you moved then why you still on in what is going on in Cadiz ( Cadiz topix) hello whos stupid?=========you bing bing bing
mickey

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 30, 2013
The middle school is a mess. Its unreal the things that go on there by so called professionals.
Gunny

Germany

#21 Jul 9, 2013
Wow unreal...nobody knows anything for fact...most of its speculation....How many of you whiners actually do any volunteer work at school....exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Statue 1 hr DILDOSWAGONS 16
Robert Salyers 9 hr Amy 13
Breanna Edwards 11 hr hunting1010 1
Jerry from hydro gear 14 hr Cogar 11
Trigg is the Laughing Stock of Western Ky 16 hr ahhhhhhhkimosabee 4
Little Caesars Tue brother_billyjoeb... 6
Blond from Fred's? Sep 17 not funny 13

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance