Madisonville, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I want to know wrote:
Tell me everything you know about this guy
Who wants to know and why?
LENA20

Oak Grove, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Whoever Posted This If You Wanna Know Bout Him it Would Be Best To Ask Him...EVERYTHING On Topix is A Lie So Why Start A Convo On Someone Knowing That They Will Get Slandered!!!!
Immature Ass People Get A Life
Da Truth

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Lena20 u the most immature person I have seen...grow up youngin and realize ur place hunny
LENA20

Oak Grove, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2012
REALLY ? LMAO I KNO MY PLACE & THAT'S WIFEYYY BOO !
Tremayne Bush

Oak Grove, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
@ I want 2 know....If u wanna know anyhtin bout me feel free 2 just ask me.... As far as whoeva the truth is y yall cant be woman enough 2 post real names thats a lil childish dont cha think..? wit that being said if anybody wanna know bout me just ask me not worried bout the childish ppl sittin back behind the key board postin dumb stuff.... Cant and aint worried bout wat anybody think of or bout me.....
LENA20

Oak Grove, KY

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Tremayne Bush wrote:
@ I want 2 know....If u wanna know anyhtin bout me feel free 2 just ask me.... As far as whoeva the truth is y yall cant be woman enough 2 post real names thats a lil childish dont cha think..? wit that being said if anybody wanna know bout me just ask me not worried bout the childish ppl sittin back behind the key board postin dumb stuff.... Cant and aint worried bout wat anybody think of or bout me.....
Thank You !!!!
Da Truth

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Didn't know husband and wife live in two different counties...lmao
QUOTE who="LENA20"]REALLY ? LMAO I KNO MY
PLACE & THAT'S WIFEYYY BOO !
Da Truth

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Tremayne Bush wrote:
Tremayne no one said anything about u so I take it u were talking to the person who started this post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derrick Gude another Jolly victim 7 hr Snitch n Time 7
Kings or Goodwin Funeral Home 9 hr Common Core math 2
all in who you know Wed really 5
City of Cadiz complaints Tue Kevin 1
363 sunrise drive Cadiz ky Tue Shebang 2
Do you know him Apr 23 Need to know 1
Jason Barnes running for Sheriff Apr 22 NotRay2018 31

Cadiz Jobs

Personal Finance

Cadiz Mortgages