Marty Jaggers
tcss wrker

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2013
That's all he ever does is walk around. Wish he would be the football coach and fire lewos and his crew of loser assistants.
Jaggerssssss

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2013
I want Jaggers as football coach. Our coaches now stink and lewis just hired his friends none of them know what their doing. Jones and bush are losers that nobody likes. Jaggers will win with his own coaches and get players respect.
info

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2013
You all are so stupid.
tchs

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Jaggerssssss wrote:
I want Jaggers as football coach. Our coaches now stink and lewis just hired his friends none of them know what their doing. Jones and bush are losers that nobody likes. Jaggers will win with his own coaches and get players respect.
True, True, and True......you correct on all you said.
Wildcat

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
What is he supposed to do? He is the AD and he is in charge! He does have a large Melon?
student

Herndon, KY

#8 Apr 2, 2013
i think jaggers does a good job. i don't see why y'all are dogging him, really. he's a good guy and he's motivated students.
Local

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Apr 2, 2013
student wrote:
i think jaggers does a good job. i don't see why y'all are dogging him, really. he's a good guy and he's motivated students.
Good Guy? Please share. And what a football player he was too! Grrrr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists in Trigg County 39 min Lakeside_libertine 15
Bob Pardell gets away with it again?? 1 hr DEFENDER 10
What happens if Bevin cancels the Obamacare Med... 5 hr End Obamacare Now 32
what ever 8 hr what ever 1
Why does everybody wanna hide behind a screen a... Sat People Paradox 2
cheating in the work place Sat Shut It Ya Heffer 3
isn't he married Sat Fight for Wade 2016 2

Cadiz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance