Review: Haik Minvielle & Grubbs LLP

Review: Haik Minvielle & Grubbs LLP

Posted in the Cade Forum

Vanice Guidry

New Iberia, LA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
I need to talk to someone about getting this. I'm on Disability with SSI office. I need help getting this please. Contact me if you can.
[email protected]
Vanice Guidry

New Iberia, LA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
I've been trying for awhile, I had a heart attack,Open heart by-pass, stroke. Recently I had a blood clot in my brain that popped I needed brain operation. I have hospital bills, Dr. bills and nobody will help me because my wife owns a house. Now come on she had this home way before we got married. I don't own nothing. All I want is help taking care of MY BILLS. Medicaid turned me down . What does a person suppose to do. I can't work, I'm 58 years old. Very sick. I Pray for help everyday. Then someone told me to contact ya'll. So here I am. Please help me. Don't know what to do anymore. Thanks!

Lafayette, LA

#3 May 7, 2014
I do not know if you found a lawyer to get your disability. If you have not I have a great lawyer for you. Please respond if you need help and I will get in touch with you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jay marshall (Jun '13) Jul 10 Babigrl 2
Mike perry Jul 7 kozmo37643 5
erath police chief Jul 6 Concerned citizens 14
Police Corruption in Erath (Officer Larry Landr... (Aug '10) Jul 6 ChristenH 18
Woman convicted for vehicular homicide in 2009 Jun '16 Bobcat 2
another one bites the dust Jun '16 I wonder 1
does any one know drew trahan Jun '16 chair buyer 1

Cade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cade Mortgages