Nate dog

Norman, OK

#1 Mar 29, 2013
I have heard there are places hiring for the (keystone) pipeline in the durant and atoka area. Does anyone know where or how to apply? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
old dirty basterd

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Nate dog wrote:
I have heard there are places hiring for the (keystone) pipeline in the durant and atoka area. Does anyone know where or how to apply? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
you have to have a union book .
pipeliner

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Nate dog wrote:
I have heard there are places hiring for the (keystone) pipeline in the durant and atoka area. Does anyone know where or how to apply? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
our field office is in tushka right outside of Atoka ... By a big tower ... Be there at 6 am ask for Phillip smith spread man or assistant ... They might sell you a laborer book ... Hey where's all the single ladies hang out around bokchito
Smiles

Madison, WI

#4 Mar 30, 2013
pipeliner wrote:
<quoted text>
our field office is in tushka right outside of Atoka ... By a big tower ... Be there at 6 am ask for Phillip smith spread man or assistant ... They might sell you a laborer book ... Hey where's all the single ladies hang out around bokchito
My brother and son who is needing to get on :) Ty for that info., however... what is a laborer book, and $? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated :). ty!!! Have a blessed day...
Nate dog

Norman, OK

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Thank you pipeliner. Whats a laborer book? And single women in the bokchito area? Try durant
pipeliner

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Nate dog wrote:
Thank you pipeliner. Whats a laborer book? And single women in the bokchito area? Try durant
we 're all in the union what ever trade you perform . Welder such as I . Or Operater . Or laborer you carry a union book for your job you perform on these union pipelines buddy ... Leave a e mail I'll point you in right direction .$1500 a week and only goes higher depending on labor or skilled labor . Where the ladies in Durant
Nate dog

Norman, OK

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Ok thanks my email is nate.rosenthal@yahoo.com and as far as the ladies in durant go to Walmart lol thats where I found most of them when I lived there
pipeliner

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Nate dog wrote:
Ok thanks my email is nate.rosenthal@yahoo.com and as far as the ladies in durant go to Walmart lol thats where I found most of them when I lived there
lmao K ...
Etch

Fort Collins, CO

#9 May 1, 2013
Hey I'm a boom operator and I'm in Greeley Colorado with Willbros rite now but this jobs fixin to end. Somebody has said that there is a job in durant that's non union and I would really appreciate any info on this. I am from Atoka but am not union and already talked to Becky there at the yard. I would love to get on down there at durant and be home with my kids. If anybody has any info on it I would love to hear.

Thanks
ETCH
road king

Euless, TX

#10 May 29, 2013
pipeliner wrote:
<quoted text>
we 're all in the union what ever trade you perform . Welder such as I . Or Operater . Or laborer you carry a union book for your job you perform on these union pipelines buddy ... Leave a e mail I'll point you in right direction .$1500 a week and only goes higher depending on labor or skilled labor . Where the ladies in Durant
hey bud here my email jfowler477@gmail.com hit me up andblet me know how i can get a book
nora

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2013
pipeliner wrote:
<quoted text>
our field office is in tushka right outside of Atoka ... By a big tower ... Be there at 6 am ask for Phillip smith spread man or assistant ... They might sell you a laborer book ... Hey where's all the single ladies hang out around bokchito
Im wanting to get a job with the pipeline. I have no clue how to get on or where to go or who to talk to about it. I don't really care what the job is as long as the money is rite. I am female, so what kind of job would i be able to get hired on for? Any info would be great! Thanks
Lenora_69@yahoo.com
Searching

Durant, OK

#12 Jun 20, 2013
for a side by side fridge and small electric stove for reasonable price plz any one lookin to get rid of plz let me know thank u
mrkeebs

Alabaster, AL

#13 Aug 7, 2013
pipeliner wrote:
<quoted text>
our field office is in tushka right outside of Atoka ... By a big tower ... Be there at 6 am ask for Phillip smith spread man or assistant ... They might sell you a laborer book ... Hey where's all the single ladies hang out around bokchito
Curious if this information is still good pipeliner? If so I would also appreciate some info on this my email is mrkeebs123@gmail.com
Thanks
james mcgee

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2013
im a laborer and have experience in the gas company am used to working 28hrs strait and getting tired of the non union stuff im a hard worker and good hand no jobs to big for me to handle if any one can help me get a book would really appreciate it. my email is lmcgee313@gmail.com
wildorchid692

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Sep 9, 2013
I am in search of getting a union book myself and cannot seem to find a union to sell me one but I have plenty of places that I could get into to work. None will look at me though due to no union book. can some one please give me some information so I can start working? wildorchid692@hotmail.com
Latonya

Hollywood, FL

#16 Sep 19, 2013
pipeliner wrote:
<quoted text>
we 're all in the union what ever trade you perform . Welder such as I . Or Operater . Or laborer you carry a union book for your job you perform on these union pipelines buddy ... Leave a e mail I'll point you in right direction .$1500 a week and only goes higher depending on labor or skilled labor . Where the ladies in Durant
My husband is in deseparate need of a job and im wondering where he could purchase a union book. Anyone with any information can email me at rommie_daniels@yahoo.com or meermar2@yahoo.com
meng

Orange, CA

#19 Jul 27, 2014
I am in search of getting a Duant jersey for myself and cannot seem to find a website to buy me one but I have plenty of places that I could get into to work. None will look at me though due to no union book.my friend tell me www.welovenike.com and www.cavaliers-store.com is a good website to buy ,my friends help me to make a decision

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caddo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Blackburn Apr 23 treasurerhunter1 1
Robert Reid Apr 2 MrBraunstone 2
News Not quite perfect (Feb '07) Apr 1 sherea McDonald 33
eric parker - parker's tattoo (Jan '11) Mar '15 jerri 24
Brent Burns (Aug '14) Mar '15 Gladtoseeyougo 21
Mr. Randy Cantrell Mar '15 truth 1
Rusty Williams? Feb '15 Guest 1
More from around the web

Caddo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]