Comments
61 - 80 of 102 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014
amused

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Aug 21, 2008
 
If you want pictures so badly, you should just ask Mrs. B. She may let you come over and get your own.
Wonderin

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Aug 21, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

amused wrote:
If you want pictures so badly, you should just ask Mrs. B. She may let you come over and get your own.
Hell, I don't really want to see pictures. I have just been puttin those comments on here to piss people off! LMAO
FREDJOE

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Aug 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Wonderin wrote:
I was just wonderin why 'you people' down there are so short on senses of humor! Too much banjo time? You know a picture is worth a thousand words, so why get so uptight at the call for pictures?
PICTURES PLEASE!!
we never had n e teachers like that at atoka ,that is great, and (WONDERIN) i likes my banjo ya damn yankee
Wonderin

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Sep 4, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Banjos are great, panty-less teachers too, yankees not so much. I was fightin for the South at Shiloh in my previous life. Pick a tune for me!
Wonderin

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Sep 18, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Panty-less teacher, the following is for your information:

an Australian bar is offering free drinks for panty-less women

google free drinks for panty-less women and you will see this golden opportunity for yourself

an added benefit you will get to hang around others of like mind - go for it!
Dee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Oct 13, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I teach second grade and I will tell you the boys at my school would go bonkers if any teacher or student for that matter were to expose herself in the way this teacher did. My school district has over 100,000 students and student's would be suspended for dressing like this. A teacher would be written up and there would be an investigation. We are not even allowed to have our skin show between a shirt and pants or skirt. Teachers have been written up for not wearing panty hose less than ten years ago. Some of our young teachers tried going braless and got sent home without pay and a severe reprimand. I can't imagine a school district not reprimanding this teacher. On the other hand, because of confidentiallity laws, she may have been reprimanded and the information cannot be released to the public. I also know that she may be forbidden from making any comments.
She used terrible judgement. I am surprised that her husband is still with her.
Troll

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Nov 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Just sniffin' around and 'something' led me to this thread!
deacon

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Dec 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Outsider wrote:
What the kid did was not against the law in Oklahoma at the time he did it. It appears his civil rights have been violated and he has been disenfranchised! How on earth could you have a panty raid under such circumstances?
you're an idiot. tout cort.
Roadkill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jan 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an idiot. tout cort.
Au contraire, deacon. By the way, what brings a deacon to a thread about a panty-less teacher. Must be one of those fine people we read about in the paper every few days!
deacon

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jan 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Roadkill wrote:
<quoted text>Au contraire, deacon. By the way, what brings a deacon to a thread about a panty-less teacher. Must be one of those fine people we read about in the paper every few days!
It is NOT legal to shove a camera under ANY woman's skirt and snap a picture, regardless of rumors. Those perverts are being arrested all the time hanging around women's dressing rooms. Saying that the kids rights were violated is stupid. I stand by what I said. He's an idiot.

By the way, I am in no way connected to any church or religion. I stopped believing in fairy tales when I was a kid. deacon is a contraction of my name. If I hurt your boyfriend's feelings, I appologize.
Roadkill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jan 27, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT legal to shove a camera under ANY woman's skirt and snap a picture, regardless of rumors. Those perverts are being arrested all the time hanging around women's dressing rooms. Saying that the kids rights were violated is stupid. I stand by what I said. He's an idiot.
By the way, I am in no way connected to any church or religion. I stopped believing in fairy tales when I was a kid. deacon is a contraction of my name. If I hurt your boyfriend's feelings, I appologize.
And I say you and the teacher are BOTH STUPID. How about that? She should know better, it must be common knowledge, and kids are going to be kids. What's your excuse? Another ignorant jerk. I stand by what I said, and repeat you are ate up with stupidity.
deacon

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jan 28, 2009
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Roadkill wrote:
<quoted text>And I say you and the teacher are BOTH STUPID. How about that? She should know better, it must be common knowledge, and kids are going to be kids. What's your excuse? Another ignorant jerk. I stand by what I said, and repeat you are ate up with stupidity.
Okay, dumb_azz, let me see if I can talk down to your level so you can comprehend. Just because a boy hears a rumor that a teacher is not wearing underwear, whether it is true or not, does not give the little bas_tard a LEGAL right to slip a camera under her skirt and snap pictures. Nobody would know if it was true or not if the little **** hadn't violated her privacy.

Following your take on the subject, if somebody tells me that your wife doesn't wear underwear I would be well within my rights to slip a camera up her skirt to check it out. If it was true, your wife should be prosecuted, right? You're a moron, if you believe that. On second thought , you're a moron, either way. Is that clear enough for you, you stupid, inbred, imbicile?
Roadkill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jan 28, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

Au contraire, mon moron. The teacher was/is wrong and is guilty of entrapment, the boy was just being a kid, and for you..........dream on that you have good sense.

If this situation had ever gone to court (and I am glad it did not), the school and teacher would not have stood a chance even with a half-assed attorney. Dream on deacon, keep thinking you know what your talkin' about!
deacon

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Jan 28, 2009
 
vous ne savez absolument rien au sujet de la loi, n'est-ce pas ?
Roadkill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Jan 28, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know as much as you about this situation and the law - read comment #66 for real world insight. Do you not read day after day where teachers of both sexes are the ones punished by jail sentences when kids are involved. After all, THEY are the adults in the school environment.
deacon

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Jan 28, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Roadkill wrote:
I know as much as you about this situation and the law - read comment #66 for real world insight. Do you not read day after day where teachers of both sexes are the ones punished by jail sentences when kids are involved. After all, THEY are the adults in the school environment.
Don't you think that there is a difference between having sex with a student, and a student violating someones privacy?

Inappropriate touching, or sexual abuse of a student is a willful crime committed by a teacher.
On the other hand, sneaking a camera up a teacher's skirt ( totally without her consent or knowledge) is a willful crime committed by a student.

If you are related to the kid I can understand why you're grasping at straws to blame the teacher, but if you're not related to the kid, I am baffled by your insistance that the teacher is at fault. The stuttering lawyer from "My Cousin Vinny" could knock this case out of the park.

Good night.
Roadkill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Jan 28, 2009
 

Judged:

2

We will just have to agree to disagree. No relation to anyone in Caddo, just a visitor to this site. Good night to you and comment #69 really sums it up. I truly think the teacher is at fault here. The kid shouldn't have done it, but''''''''''
mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

I know of all the parties involved. And I heard about the picture and that he took the pic by placing it below her skirt when she was turned away from him. Then he emailed the pic to a bunch of people. I wasn't in the room, so anything I am told is only hearsay. Going pantyless is a trend these days and if she was exposing herself, I wonder if anyone bothered to tell her that before this picture was taken. She truly may not have realized that she exposing herself. I know that she works hard and I personally have seen her holding spaghetti dinners to help her students raise money. I also saw her and several students repainting the streetsign posts throughout Caddo. She didn't seem to be doing anything to try to draw attention to herself.
deacon

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

mom wrote:
I know of all the parties involved. And I heard about the picture and that he took the pic by placing it below her skirt when she was turned away from him. Then he emailed the pic to a bunch of people. I wasn't in the room, so anything I am told is only hearsay. Going pantyless is a trend these days and if she was exposing herself, I wonder if anyone bothered to tell her that before this picture was taken. She truly may not have realized that she exposing herself. I know that she works hard and I personally have seen her holding spaghetti dinners to help her students raise money. I also saw her and several students repainting the streetsign posts throughout Caddo. She didn't seem to be doing anything to try to draw attention to herself.
The boy should have his ass beaten for taking the picture. What is or isn't under a woman's skirt is nobody's business as long as she keeps her skirt down. There is no law requiring people to wear underwear. Little creep should be ashamed.

Carry on, Miss Teacher, not all students are moronic snakes.
pantyless_is_a_t rend

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Dec 3, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

Ok "Mom #79", I will buy that pantyless is a trend these days....But probably at a night club or something, but at an elementary school? Yowser, what would a woman be thinking? Really, why would be the trend here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Caddo Discussions

Search the Caddo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min Donnie 71,745
Review: The Shopper Mon official cavalier store 2
need a job Mon official cavalier store 2
Ex-McAlester city manager charged with t... (Sep '13) Mon official cavalier store 4
Amber Bowen-Kelsey (Jul '13) Mon official cavalier store 3
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Mon el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Mon Jesus 11,284
•••
•••
•••
Caddo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Caddo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Caddo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Caddo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Caddo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••