Comments
1 - 20 of 102 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Shocked

Plano, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2008
Anyone heard about a student in Caddo being suspended for snapping a picture under the skirt of his teacher who is "known" for not wearing panties to school? Has the teacher been punished???
Desire to be shocked

AOL

#2 Apr 15, 2008
Pictures please!
oklahomaisnumber 1

San Jose, CA

#3 Apr 21, 2008
Shocked wrote:
Anyone heard about a student in Caddo being suspended for snapping a picture under the skirt of his teacher who is "known" for not wearing panties to school? Has the teacher been punished???
Why is the teacher "known" for not wearing undies? And the why should the teacher be punished for not wearing undies? Whether or not the teacher had undies on or not should not matter, the student should not have been trying to take pictures of any teacher in an inappropriate manner.
jordan

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2008
This is some bullshit. Somebody needs to bitchslap that punk or I will!!
Outsider

AOL

#5 Apr 23, 2008
YOU CAN'T BLAME THE KID FOR BEING A KID - SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER SLUT FEMALE TEACHER!
oklahomaisnumber 1

San Jose, CA

#6 Apr 24, 2008
Outsider wrote:
YOU CAN'T BLAME THE KID FOR BEING A KID - SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER SLUT FEMALE TEACHER!
The kid wasn't being a kid, he was being a pervert by looking up a woman's dress in the first place whether or not she had on underwear. The fact of the teacher not wearing any underwear is no one's business. People have choices about wearing under garments and she chose not to wear them. However, that does not give the student the right to look under her dress and try to take pictures. What he did was wrong.
Outsider

AOL

#7 May 6, 2008
What the kid did was not against the law in Oklahoma at the time he did it. It appears his civil rights have been violated and he has been disenfranchised! How on earth could you have a panty raid under such circumstances?

Since: Apr 08

Atoka, Ok

#8 May 6, 2008
Outsider wrote:
What the kid did was not against the law in Oklahoma at the time he did it. It appears his civil rights have been violated and he has been disenfranchised! How on earth could you have a panty raid under such circumstances?
how have his civil rights been violated? btw, disenfranchised and having your civil rights violated are the same thing, it also means being deprived of your voting rights. i bet you would have been right on the floor with the kid...correct?
Parent from Caddo

Durant, OK

#9 May 7, 2008
The teacher was bent over a counter, wearing nothing but a small short skirt. There are rules about wearing appropriate undergarments in the school rule book. The teacher was out of line. The student didn't have to look under the skirt, all he had to do was walk by and snap. There are rules about cell phones too. The teacher has verbally threatened the student about watching his back, because her husband and two boys are after him. Teachers should be held at a higher standard and they should set an example. By example I mean, wear appropriate clothing and underwear. Both parties were in the wrong, both parties should've been suspended. Only the student was suspended. It was a stupid juvenile joke and the boy could possible pay dearly for it. His future is at stake. The teacher's hand wasn't even slapped. 17 yr old H used poor judgement with actions. Adult Mrs. B also used poor judgement when dressing.
Desire to be shocked

AOL

#10 May 7, 2008
Pictures please!(2nd request)
Parent from Caddo

Durant, OK

#11 May 8, 2008
For all those supporters for the teacher. This is a home economics teacher & FCCLA leader!!! One who is suppose to teach young ladies how to be ladies. AND how she's known for not wearing panties, Because she's known to lean over the counter and sit with her legs spread all the time. My personal opinion of this teacher is; that had the picture been just between the boys and herself, it would've been just fine. Had one of her sons not ever found out about the picture, it would still be floating around. I'm not the boy's parent nor do I like him, so I'm not being prejudice against the teacher. I just know right from wrong and I think she enjoyed the attention until it got out of hand.....Again, My Opinion.

Since: Apr 08

Atoka, Ok

#12 May 8, 2008
Parent from Caddo wrote:
For all those supporters for the teacher. This is a home economics teacher & FCCLA leader!!! One who is suppose to teach young ladies how to be ladies. AND how she's known for not wearing panties, Because she's known to lean over the counter and sit with her legs spread all the time. My personal opinion of this teacher is; that had the picture been just between the boys and herself, it would've been just fine. Had one of her sons not ever found out about the picture, it would still be floating around. I'm not the boy's parent nor do I like him, so I'm not being prejudice against the teacher. I just know right from wrong and I think she enjoyed the attention until it got out of hand.....Again, My Opinion.
Thank you for the full story. I was wondering what and how it happened and was just goin by what others said. Although, I think the person who keeps asking for pictures is an idiot. Thats pretty sad that her son found out about the pictures...yikes! I would have died if that were my mom.
Wondering

United States

#13 May 8, 2008
Who was it?
jose canseco

Torrington, WY

#14 May 12, 2008
why is there such a fuss over this
Show Me

AOL

#15 May 12, 2008
We need to see what the fuss is about!
Pictures

AOL

#16 May 14, 2008
Let's see the evidence! Pictures please.
jose canseco

Torrington, WY

#17 May 15, 2008
Pictures we are going to give you pictures so stop and stay away from this thread
jose canseco

Torrington, WY

#18 May 15, 2008
My bad that should be we are not going to give you pictures so stop and stay away from this thread
Shocked

Plano, TX

#19 May 15, 2008
Some good input on the thread (ok, some bad like the guy/girl looking for the pics.)

Parent from Caddo - I couldn't agree more that both the student and the "teacher" should have been suspended. If a woman wants to wear a short skirt and no panties, so be it....however, if she chooses to dress like that around a bunch of High School and (younger) kids, then I would have to question her motive (Is she a child predator, tramp, not getting attention from home, etc...).

I also wonder if her actions are against the law...I.E. indecent exposure??? I know if I was to take a leak behind a building I would be arrested (even if I wasn't showing it in plain site.) Any legal/law enforcement readers on this site?

If Mrs. B's husband is really after this kid, I would just have to laugh! I think I would be more upset with my wife for flashing the kids and I'd have to wonder what else she was doing with these kids and/or others!

Lastly, just had to look up who this Mrs. B was on the Caddo high school website with that home economics tip - thanks for that info!
Wonderin

AOL

#20 May 15, 2008
I was just wonderin why 'you people' down there are so short on senses of humor! Too much banjo time? You know a picture is worth a thousand words, so why get so uptight at the call for pictures?

PICTURES PLEASE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caddo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr Mandy 75,224
Melissa Prentice (May '12) Aug 30 plz 2
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Aug 29 Gustoffl 2,631
Crooked Attorneys & prosecutors, & judges (Jun '10) Aug 29 realdealru2 13
Brent Burns Aug 29 Concerned 3
Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) Aug 26 real story 8
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,285
•••
•••
Caddo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Caddo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Caddo People Search