eric parker - parker's tattoo

Posted in the Caddo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
creepers beware

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Eric Parker has been creeping, calling, and contacting women from tattoo/piercing work from up to 3 years ago, looking at their files, and drivers license copies calling them up late at night to "check up" on their work, telling them how perfect and beautiful they are. Anyone else having problems with this creep? So, before you get a work done here, be ready to get some late night phone calls.
Hes Weird

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Feb 3, 2011
This happened to my friend a week ago!! The exact same thing!!! He needs HELP!!!
Heather

Gainesville, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2011
Eric is so hot. We have been dating for quite a while. Don't be jealous. I have class and you are trash!
turd

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2011
hes a white trash hiv turd that has a peanut brain, that elvis/ace ventura haircut punk better not call my girlfriend, i'll slap them tattooed lips off his neck. marijuana smoking gutterball
Heather

Gainesville, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2011
turd wrote:
hes a white trash hiv turd that has a peanut brain, that elvis/ace ventura haircut punk better not call my girlfriend, i'll slap them tattooed lips off his neck. marijuana smoking gutterball
You're just jealous of him. Either he stole your girl from you or he dumped your as*. He is a gentleman to me. He opens every door there is for me. He pays for EVERYTHING, too. Just the kind of guy I like. Besides, who would want a tight ass that makes you pay for your own stuff? SPARE ME!! If you're any kind of man, at all, you should be able to pay for EVERYTHING! Guys who make girls pay their own way are LOSERS!!!
savage

Durant, OK

#6 Feb 12, 2011
Sounds like Heather is a real winner...
Heather

Gainesville, TX

#7 Feb 12, 2011
savage wrote:
Sounds like Heather is a real winner...
Thanks, yes I am. And I have a feeling you're a real loser!
Heather

Gainesville, TX

#8 Feb 15, 2011
Awww, my sweetheart bought me a dozen red roses and had them sent to me. Eric is the perfect example of a gentleman.
Tattoo gone wrong

Norman, OK

#10 Mar 7, 2013
I personally have lost all respect for Eric Parker. Granted, he used brand new (out of the wrapper) ink, needles and equipment; I ended up getting an infection anyway. I took the care a tattoo needed and after never having any problems with my other three, this one became extremely infected causing me to seek medical treatment. I will more than likely have a terrible scar from this "artist". DO NOT GET A TATTOO FROM ERIC PARKER.
Jane Seymour

Edmonds, WA

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Do any of you people know that eric was in a terrible car accident a few years ago and the phone calls might be the results of the serious brain trauma he suffered? He is not a creep but a man coming back from the edge of death.
Scott Stapp

Edmond, OK

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Hold me now.. I'm six feet from the edge and my brain is messed up.
just a satisfied customer

Sadler, TX

#13 Apr 5, 2013
phone calls are just to check on his tattoo work as any good tattoo artist worth a damn would do dont flater yourselves he does nothing but good work and whitness jesus christ thats been my exsperiance
pink flower

Durant, OK

#14 Apr 13, 2013
The friendliest tattoo artist I have ever met. Does great work!!
Note from Erics Ex wife

Red Rock, OK

#15 Apr 24, 2013
I think it is shameful what individuals put on this forum about Eric. He has had a long road of recovery since his accident and one would think there would be a little bit of compassion instead of name calling. He has not asked for sympathy from anyone, but just to try and create a life of normalcy after such a tragedy. His daughter read these posts and was very hurt by what was said about her dad. Obviously very petty people with small minds. But I do thank those that defended Eric. As far as the infected tattoo post goes, a tattoo is an open wound and is susceptible to infections like any other cut or scrape. It is a risk you take anytime you have any type of procedure done. That is why the law requires that tattoo shops have you sign a waiver and inform you of this risk. There are also chances of allergic reactions to the ink. All things that should be considered instead of crying foul at the artist. Eric has done tons of work on me, pre and post accident. I have always been thrilled with the work he has done and always get lots of compliments.
Best Friend from Texas

United States

#16 Jun 4, 2013
Eric Parker has been my best friend since we were 9!! He is the finest tattoo artsist in the world, no to mention one of the finest HUMAN BEINGS in the world!! The guy who said "he better not call my girlfrind" must have something to worry about WITH his girlfriend!! Let me tell ya something there bro, dont underestimate him because he is'nt a giant man, he'll tear your face off before you can spout your loud mouth, oh pardon me, before you can type an insult, or threat. Dont reply that I "typed" a threat, it's just unoriginal, and quite frankly I dont give a shit. He has two boys, and a girl and has survived a car accident most people would die from. Im thankful the GOD that I have had the pleasure of being a part of this mans life for the past 25 years.
Shoshana

Edmonds, WA

#17 Jun 4, 2013
I am appalled at the insensitivity of those who are calling Eric names; not one of you have the compassion of a snake. His mother has been one of my dearest friends since we were in the 4th grade together; she gave up her life to care for Eric after the accident. It takes time to recover from a serious head injury and sometimes the patients actions are completely opposite of their normal responses to life. Eric has struggled to regain his life and instead of attacking him, you should have contacted his family and let them know what he was doing because I assure you, his Mother would have made sure he understood he could not do that and would have got him help to control that impulse. Traumatic brain injuries often makes a person believe their actions are ok when it is not something they would have done before the injury.
As for getting an infection; you stated he used new needles and did everything he should have done and you still got an infection - well, duh. People get infections after surgery in the hospital! People don't realize that they can contaminate a wound just by touching a bandage before applying it if their hands are dirty!
And if Eric's daughter re-reads this; Sweetheart, don't worry about what is said here. You know your Dad and you know your Grandma; and you know they love you and that's what is important. The more time goes by, the better you're Dad will be and the stronger he will become in dealing with all the "left overs" from the accident. In the meantime, you have Grandma and your Mom you can go to for explanations. And hopefully, we'll meet soon when I come home for a visit and we can draw some pictures together!
Incredible Story

Union City, GA

#18 Aug 29, 2013
I met eric after his accident that had him die 3 or 4 times before he was stabilized. After years of pain and recuperation and having to teach himself how to tattoo all over again in his current pain filled state, eric found God. I mean he really had a thirst that couldnt be filled to learn as much as he could. I sat with him one day and he started in on the bible. At first I thought, oh wonderful, just what I need. As I sat politely listening I found myself getting chills. Erics thirst and knowledge of the bible and his understanding were better to listen to than any preacher I have ever went to. I was literally shocked and amazed at the change in him. Even his tattoos were better than ever and his new ideas were astounding and imaginitive. Eric has started his own portfolio of christian prone tattoos that really blew my mind away. I also started to notice that he got around alot better and didnt look to be in as much pain. But erics thirst for the Good Book wasnt enough for him. He felt he had a further calling and studied to become a licensed minister. He now even performs unique weddings in his tatyoo shop and talks to anyone who will listen about his past and the Lord. As for his tatoos, they are better than ever and he uses the best inks and he is one of the cheaper rates for tattoos that I have found. He loves to show you different designs for your tatt that enhances it or he will stick to what you just want. He never charges you more than the quoted price whether the tatt turns out larger or it takes him longer and he is usually very accomadating to your schedule and has even stayed open till midnight finishing tatts. Everyone I have taken to him or recommended to him has said they will continue using him from now on. His tatts never fade unless its your own body rejecting the ink and he will always do touch ups of his work without cost. So to all you who have maybe had a bad experience with eric in the past then maybe you should do what the good Lord did for you and forgive and give another chance to him.

Shawna Jamison
Anonymous

Durant, OK

#19 Nov 4, 2013
Wow! Drama in Caddo..that's a shocker.
Anonymous

Durant, OK

#20 Nov 4, 2013
Blah blah blah blah. Hands down, he is the biggest hypocrite in town. We all know Eric, his story,(long,long, story), and us that know, knew him BEFORE his wreck. There could be a book written about it. He should write the book, because he lets you know EVERY day you see him. "I am a miracle!" Eric is the same arrogant prick as he was before, maybe even more now. Don't blame the wreck. I know that Eric is lucky to be alive, very lucky. But is that reason to talk about it 24/7? People that I know avoid him like the plague because he thinks his S#@! don't stink. You can't sit to him in a restaurant because he has no regard for anyone within 20 feet of him. He will swear obscenities like he is in a bar no matter who is around, kids and all. You all say you know him well, defend him, you are no better then. He goes around town preaching to everyone about himself being an ordained minister..LOL! Time for church, mother f'rs! You can't act like Satan's child all day and pray at night. I am not a hater, just a realist. His Tattoos are decent, but his ego is out of control. That is why his business fell apart. I feel sorry for children that have to grow up listening to his foul, arrogant, loud mouth.
real friend

Sadler, TX

#21 Nov 14, 2013
his buissnsess didnt fall apart and he has no eago gives god all the credit for his talent you sound like a mentaly challendged homosexual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caddo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent Burns (Aug '14) May 20 BBT123 27
Union Book May 10 phone7441 1
Robert Reid (May '15) May 9 MrBraunstein 8
News Man charged with molestation Apr '16 ooo 3
News Not quite perfect (Feb '07) Apr '16 Mike Honcho 34
tod at briarwood is a snitch Apr '16 Mike Honcho 3
News Police: Man whipped boy with a studded belt (Sep '11) Apr '16 Mike Honcho 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caddo Mortgages