DJ seeks treatment after search finds...

DJ seeks treatment after search finds him in attic

There are 22 comments on the FOX16 story from Dec 10, 2012, titled DJ seeks treatment after search finds him in attic. In it, FOX16 reports that:

A local DJ says he plans to seek treatment after he was found in the attic of his Cabot home Friday after authorities spent hours searching for him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cabotgirl

Cabot, AR

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Prayers for you and your family D.C. - you got this and so glad you are seeking any help you may need to get you and the kids on the road to healing. Look first to God and give it all to him and you will get the help and direction you need. Stay strong and keep your head up and please don't listen to all those that have forgotten what it is like to make mistakes.
cabot momma

Lithonia, GA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Proud of you DC. Prayers going up for you.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2012
I hope he gets help, but he should also have to answer for what he did. And I'm not talking about sleeping in the attic. That's his business. If this was a non famous person everyone would be expecting justice. Just because he has some personal issues does not give him the right to break the law. Anyone else would be answering to the court!
Cabot girl

Cabot, AR

#4 Dec 14, 2012
What did he do that broke the law? The police never said he did anything that broke the law?
tom tucker

Cabot, AR

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Yep
CC

Little Rock, AR

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Cabot girl wrote:
What did he do that broke the law? The police never said he did anything that broke the law?
He filed a false report when he reported his home vandalized.
Cabot Girl

Cabot, AR

#7 Dec 19, 2012
And your proof?
CC

Cabot, AR

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Cabot Girl wrote:
And your proof?
Public records
Cabot Girl
#10 Dec 22, 2012
CC wrote:
<quoted text>
Public records
I would really be interested in knowing how one obains private records because that would be good solid evidence.

As a 'pubic figure' all sorts of rumors have been needlessly and unkindly stirred up that people should never post unless it is more than they heard. Fact is something you see with your own eyes not something someone else says they saw with theirs. Even being factual I really dont see the need unless he is a predator. I dont believe we would like it an that even pubic figures have the right to heal.
CC

Cabot, AR

#11 Dec 22, 2012
Cabot Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I would really be interested in knowing how one obains private records because that would be good solid evidence.

As a 'pubic figure' all sorts of rumors have been needlessly and unkindly stirred up that people should never post unless it is more than they heard. Fact is something you see with your own eyes not something someone else says they saw with theirs. Even being factual I really dont see the need unless he is a predator. I dont believe we would like it an that even pubic figures have the right to heal.
Not really sure why you are attacking me. The question was asked "Why would the police be seeking to arrest the man."
I answered it.
I never said anything about access to private records. Please reread my post.
I don't believe I have attacked him or his integrity. I believe DC to be a good man from a great family.
I never said anything about any other issues- so your other comments obviously don't pertain to me I guess.

Since: Sep 12

Cabot, AR

#12 Dec 29, 2012
You can do a freedom of information request from the sheriff's office for all records regarding that incident.
Cabot Girl
#13 Jan 7, 2013
Havent seen any update on DC and just wanting him to know that Im still praying for he and his family.
Court Worker

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
You can stop praying Cabot girl. The authorities has found an old warrent for his immediate arrest in Tennessee for felony firearms and intent to distribute while in possession of a firearm.
You wont be seeing him for a long while!
Big b

Cabot, AR

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Court Worker wrote:
You can stop praying Cabot girl. The authorities has found an old warrent for his immediate arrest in Tennessee for felony firearms and intent to distribute while in possession of a firearm.
You can stop praying! But let everyone else make up there own mind who they would like to pray for. I'm praying for you as I type this!
Cabot Girl

Cabot, AR

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Then I'll have to pray harder for he and his family. You don't give up on folks because they make mistakes, it is then that they need a hand extended to help them up. What if you are the one person to let them know that they are worth it and deserve another shot and you don't give it to them and let them know someone believes in them and they just give up? That is not what God has asked of us.
Crystal

Austin, AR

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Court Worker wrote:
How do you know this info???

United States

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know this info???
People get all kinds of info through what's referred to as "Leaks!" They are very common & usually come from someone "off record" with inside knowledge to a particular event or case.
Well

Cabot, AR

#19 Jan 13, 2013
You ought to be able to find something so concrete as public record, can you post that?

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Well wrote:
You ought to be able to find something so concrete as public record, can you post that?
I was just informing others how some of this info is out but I have no personal knowledge to any specifics of the case. These things are public record if you know what agency holds jurisdiction over a particular case. The exception is some info does not have to be released if the investigation is ongoing. If someone wants to find out, I would suggest they start with the agencies records department. They may request that your inquiry be submitted in writing as a formal (F.O.I.) Freedom of Information request.
cabotgirl

Waco, TX

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Seriously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Board spikes denials, lets 2 families change di... 17 hr Change schools 1
To anyone who goes to Wal Mart (Jun '10) Thu wire 42
Useless building inspector in Cabot Thu CabotRes 11
explosives at pheasant run Thu CabotRes 2
hello ladies.. (May '11) Thu really 5
Kallie;) (May '13) Thu Fkalliestankass 10
chad simms?? Wed ?? 1

Cabot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance