daniel henry jr
little rock

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#81 Aug 19, 2011
Has anyone been to see dano? How is he doing? What exactly are the charges he is facing? Does anyone know when he is suppose to go to court? Does he have a bond? Where is he being held? Does he have a lawyer? If so who is he? Does anyone have danos mailing address?
lol

Cabot, AR

#82 Aug 19, 2011
Too funny
filthy

Conway, AR

#83 Aug 19, 2011
Ikr
WOW

Cabot, AR

#84 Aug 19, 2011
how silly is this
filthy

Conway, AR

#85 Aug 19, 2011
hahaha
lmao

United States

#86 Aug 20, 2011
Little Rock, you just have to know where to look. Its all public record. You gotta see his mugshot.
cares

Heber Springs, AR

#87 Aug 21, 2011
lol wrote:
you have got to be kidding me becky is never given anybody anything but a hard time she cheated on her husband with 17 diffent men. She is very selfcentered she has always been all about becky
If thats how you feel then you dont know her at all! she is a good person and so is daniel, maybe you have only heard negative things about them but they have always thought of others! i dont know how many people they have let live with them cause they had now where to goor how many people they gave money to cause they couldnt get what they needed for their family. everyone has faults, some worse than others but their whole family is awsome and i stand behind them all the way, right or wrong! cause if it were anyone of their friends or family they would bethere too! becky is a good person who made a bad choice, how many of you have made them and just havent been caught? everyone make bad choices every day but it only seems like we choose who to pick on. maybe your just bitter, cause she is a wonderful person, so is daniel.
lol

Cabot, AR

#88 Aug 21, 2011
cares wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats how you feel then you dont know her at all! she is a good person and so is daniel, maybe you have only heard negative things about them but they have always thought of others! i dont know how many people they have let live with them cause they had now where to goor how many people they gave money to cause they couldnt get what they needed for their family. everyone has faults, some worse than others but their whole family is awsome and i stand behind them all the way, right or wrong! cause if it were anyone of their friends or family they would bethere too! becky is a good person who made a bad choice, how many of you have made them and just havent been caught? everyone make bad choices every day but it only seems like we choose who to pick on. maybe your just bitter, cause she is a wonderful person, so is daniel.
yes i know her very well sounds like your the one who doesn't. She is only worried about herself never mind what she is putting her boys threw. She shows no interest in them they are a bother to her. So u need to get a clue. She has spent no time with them for the last two years,they never ask about her only there dad. So maybe u need to get to know the real Becky.
lmao

United States

#89 Aug 22, 2011
lol, she isnt the only one putting her boys thru anything. And maybe if people would quit slamming their mother. They both are putting their boys thru hell. If they cared at all about them, they would've got help a long time ago. So, dont just slam Becky. Daniel was just as wrong, if not worse. Who's got the most charges? The bottom line is they thought they were untouchable, and they were wrong, and now, the boys are the ones getting the worse sentence. And as far as the boys doing good? I think you are the one who doesnt have a clue. Open your eyes.
cares

Heber Springs, AR

#90 Aug 22, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>yes i know her very well sounds like your the one who doesn't. She is only worried about herself never mind what she is putting her boys threw. She shows no interest in them they are a bother to her. So u need to get a clue. She has spent no time with them for the last two years,they never ask about her only there dad. So maybe u need to get to know the real Becky.
I have known Becky for 11years now. I have been married to her brother for 4years. So who knows Becky and who doesnt?
lol

Cabot, AR

#91 Aug 25, 2011
cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known Becky for 11years now. I have been married to her brother for 4years. So who knows Becky and who doesnt?
Think again i guess that is why you and her family never came around you do not know her only what she wanted you to know and i do know her better than most. There dad doesnt have a choice to see his kids, but she does and takes it for granted. She has spent no time with them since she got out of rehab only worried about herself. Yes they where both in the wrong for what they did to there kids but instead of trying to make it up or be there for them now it is not happening.
lol

Cabot, AR

#92 Aug 25, 2011
lmao wrote:
lol, she isnt the only one putting her boys thru anything. And maybe if people would quit slamming their mother. They both are putting their boys thru hell. If they cared at all about them, they would've got help a long time ago. So, dont just slam Becky. Daniel was just as wrong, if not worse. Who's got the most charges? The bottom line is they thought they were untouchable, and they were wrong, and now, the boys are the ones getting the worse sentence. And as far as the boys doing good? I think you are the one who doesnt have a clue. Open your eyes.
U dont have a clue the boys are doing well they were used to neither of there parents being there so not much has changed they do talk to there father everyday. Becky is the one who could be there for them but she can't be bothered with all of that it's to stressful she might call 3 times a week and has spent no time with them so let the truth speak for it's self. Nothing has changed other than they can not see there father and there mother dosnt chose to see them.
lmao

United States

#93 Aug 25, 2011
Well, all I can say is you have no idea what you're talking about. And, you need to find something else to do besides bashing their parents. Do you honestly think they're doing ok? You don't know anything, so stop acting like you do. And, if you're so concerned about them boys, why don't you start helping them instead of commenting non facts on here? I love how people say they want to help the boys move forward when they're doing is holding them back. Like I said, you haven'5 got a clue.
lol

Cabot, AR

#94 Aug 26, 2011
lmao wrote:
Well, all I can say is you have no idea what you're talking about. And, you need to find something else to do besides bashing their parents. Do you honestly think they're doing ok? You don't know anything, so stop acting like you do. And, if you're so concerned about them boys, why don't you start helping them instead of commenting non facts on here? I love how people say they want to help the boys move forward when they're doing is holding them back. Like I said, you haven'5 got a clue.
You have no clue i talk to the boys everyday and spend time with them. I know the facts and i am helping them deal with all of the problems they are facing if you knew the facts i am not bashing there parents i am stating facts. There parents have not been parents for a long time so the boys are used to this. And they are doing very well concedering what they have been threw. But i guess you don't want to understand that. But when there therapist says they are doing much better than before when they lived in the turmoil on a daily bases and know they have structure that they have never had before. So before you go telling me i don't know maybe you need to get the facts.
luv those haters

United States

#95 Aug 26, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue i talk to the boys everyday and spend time with them. I know the facts and i am helping them deal with all of the problems they are facing if you knew the facts i am not bashing there parents i am stating facts. There parents have not been parents for a long time so the boys are used to this. And they are doing very well concedering what they have been threw. But i guess you don't want to understand that. But when there therapist says they are doing much better than before when they lived in the turmoil on a daily bases and know they have structure that they have never had before. So before you go telling me i don't know maybe you need to get the facts.
Well, lol for #1 you don't have a clue to anything except running your mouth about stuff you know nothing about! Do yourself a big favor & go get yourself a life! You probably r one that don't even have kids & don't know nothing about them. Or come from a family that all drawings a check or steals everything they ever had. You sound like your trying really to hard at trying to b something you aren't. The last thing they need is one like you around there, they have enough problems! Get your own family instead of trying to worm your way into one that is already a family. Go home if you have one & stay. Your not those Boys Father or Mother, nor know how much time anyone spent w them. And apparently u don't even know Daniel or Becky well enough to say anything about them. Get a job so you can deal w yourself, instead of putting your nose where it don't belong. After you can deal w yourself, you may get you a life of your own!
lmao

Salt Lake City, UT

#96 Aug 27, 2011
Nicely said.
Shameful

United States

#97 Aug 27, 2011
Looking at all this non-sense no wonder they erased everything. There is such a thing as freedom of speech but most people use that freedom to say educated, truthful, factual, statements without judging others. Everything happens for a reason though we don't always know why. I am a firm believer in that. We cannot blame one person for the whole problem. There will always be another Daniel come along, it's only a matter of time. If anyone is to blame it is our federal government for not being tougher on illegal immigration, especially since there is a drug war going on in Mexico! Some people make bad choices without realizing how their actions affect others. People, people, people, look past the stereotypes, rumors, allegations, etc.. and realize that we as citizens can make a difference both individually and as a group. If it weren't for people taking a stand the west memphis three would be dead right now. You gonna keep talking or do something about it?
crazy

Cabot, AR

#98 Aug 27, 2011
luv those haters wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, lol for #1 you don't have a clue to anything except running your mouth about stuff you know nothing about! Do yourself a big favor & go get yourself a life! You probably r one that don't even have kids & don't know nothing about them. Or come from a family that all drawings a check or steals everything they ever had. You sound like your trying really to hard at trying to b something you aren't. The last thing they need is one like you around there, they have enough problems! Get your own family instead of trying to worm your way into one that is already a family. Go home if you have one & stay. Your not those Boys Father or Mother, nor know how much time anyone spent w them. And apparently u don't even know Daniel or Becky well enough to say anything about them. Get a job so you can deal w yourself, instead of putting your nose where it don't belong. After you can deal w yourself, you may get you a life of your own!
Wrong i have 4 children. And i am a very loving mother. Sounds like you have mistaken me for someone else. I do have a job a wonderful one. And i do know Daniel and Becky better than most. I know who you think this is but you are wrong. So is this Bill or Mandy?????
lmao

United States

#99 Aug 27, 2011
No matter what, someone is gonna say something on here that someone doesnt like: I know if I were part of the Henry family, I would be pissed at these so called people that know them so well putting info about them on here. Especially about the kids. And, no matter what, Shameful, you can blame the federal government all you want. Just remember, it's us citizens that put them in office.
Shameful

United States

#100 Aug 27, 2011
lmao wrote:
No matter what, someone is gonna say something on here that someone doesnt like: I know if I were part of the Henry family, I would be pissed at these so called people that know them so well putting info about them on here. Especially about the kids. And, no matter what, Shameful, you can blame the federal government all you want. Just remember, it's us citizens that put them in office.
Very true, but how many people can honestly say they vote? I do, but normally my pick doesn't get office...Sure wish people would take more interest in the real issues facing us today, but sadly this is more important than the drought in Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching Sun Lol 2
I thought there were no blacks in Cabot (Jan '16) Sat Identity Arkansas 27
old hippy dude at walmart Sat same here 2
new trash service is garbage Feb 25 tim 1
UFO firearms Feb 24 Price scam 1
News Knight's Grocery is Sold to Edwards Food Giant Feb 24 concerned cabot c... 25
facebook hack Feb 24 not a russian spy 1

Cabot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cabot Mortgages