#1 Aug 4, 2011
Karma i like what u are saying keep up the good work
Cabot, AR

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Oh im just getting started
concerned

England, AR

#3 Aug 4, 2011
I would like to know what happened to all the post about Daniel Henry Jr.???? What happened to freedom of speech? I guess the people of topix does not agree! What a sad world we live in that we can not express are own commits about people in are own community.
pissed

England, AR

#4 Aug 5, 2011
I can not believe everything concerning Daniel Henry has been erased! I would ask that everyone resend there stories even the harasments we should show support or out rage about him who is a citizen of our great lonoke county. Do not let anyone stand in the way of freedom of speech. I know that his family and him have taken note of everyones response. You do not know how much the truth even unpleasent truth is very healing. So show topix we will not be stopped on things that go on in our community!
Spin doctor

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 5, 2011
Daniel is a good guy
The Man

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2011
Spin doctor wrote:
Daniel is a good guy
Like hell he is
Cabot, AR

#7 Aug 6, 2011
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Like hell he is
ok wanna be the man wats ur problem with family showing concern for a person that dont matter what addiction he had or wat he did wrong hell always be better then u because.he wouldnt turn his back and judge someone like u. Check this out if u aint got nuthin good to say keep it in that so much better brain of urs. You could collect all those thoughts and one day u mite say somethin worth a shit
Cabot, AR

#8 Aug 6, 2011
Henry all day every day
concerned2

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2011
Karma, why don't you go back to school and learn some english and spelling?
The Man

United States

#10 Aug 6, 2011
Karma wrote:
Henry all day every day
Sounds like your name was in his little black book
pissed

England, AR

#11 Aug 6, 2011
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your name was in his little black book
If you know about a black book he supposedly had sounds to me you must be the one in it trying to cover your own ass! By the way i know who you are "THE MAN" and you a bad person so keep running your mouth and everyone will know who u are!!!
cabot007

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2011
Pissed, everyone knows who you are, so stop ur threatening. Didnt u learn anything from last time.
pissed

England, AR

#13 Aug 6, 2011
I dont hide behind anything this is Jennifer and i was not threatening anyone just stating a fact. And as far as learning what from what time you must have ur shit messed up smoke somemore
cabot007

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2011
lol, i cant smoke anything. Dano's in jail, remember or have u taken over for him? It is so unbelievable what people say or believe on these forums. It don't take much to get people going on here. Maybe that's why they took the other one off. Come on people, think about it.
pissed

England, AR

#15 Aug 6, 2011
cabot007 wrote:
lol, i cant smoke anything. Dano's in jail, remember or have u taken over for him? It is so unbelievable what people say or believe on these forums. It don't take much to get people going on here. Maybe that's why they took the other one off. Come on people, think about it.
You are an idiot if you think you have me upset. It takes far more than your stupid words. As for Daniel he will have his day in court next week. And no i havent taken over his motorcycle shop. Thank you
cabot007

United States

#16 Aug 6, 2011
lol, nice, mortorcycle shop.lmao Wow, took less then a hour for a response. Yea, we will aee how his day in court will be, now won't we? Have ya figured out who I am yet?
Stagecoach resident

Cabot, AR

#17 Aug 6, 2011
Holy shit with all the BS. Family have a right to stand behind each other no matter what anyone thinks. Since we are not the court, we have no right to judge. The courts will do that. Right or wrong. No a drug dealer is not generally considered a good person but some good people get caught up in bad things. We need not only look at the bad situation that happened in the present but also the years to come after. If we are going to judge people, we should at least give them the respect to prove themselves again. No one person has ever been perfect in their lives. It is not always about what we do but how we recover because people do deserve a second chance.
pissed

England, AR

#18 Aug 6, 2011
Don't really care who you are,ur just a waste of time!
Anonymous

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2011
Cabot007 I just wanted you to know you are a punk that hides behind his or her key board and tell me this why would you want to meet in ward by the pond we all know the damn cops live down the road duh we aren't stupid ! So keep on being a p u s s y and hide out if u ain't skeered say ya name punk !
bbkiller

United States

#20 Aug 7, 2011
Selling meth is not a job. Not only was he ruining his life but everyone he sold it to! I hope he gets 35+ years in jail. Lets all prey they keep him locked up for a long time! Maybe if we punished these meth dealers with life in prison they would wise up and get a real job! There is no excuse for what he did. He was lazy and didn't want to get a real job like all the productive citizens. Meth heads are the worse! They should put a tattoo on his for head so everyone knows what he has done to this town. I have no remorse for this person. Let's just hope the justice system puts him away for a very long time. Again there is no excuse for what he did no matter how good of a person he might have been because he ruined the life of others with his crack head ways of making money. I hope some one ruins his life in prison by making him there boy toy! Them he just might understand what it's like have your life ruined by others! He is worse than a POS. What a loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rental property 37 min wondering 1
News Beebe Firefighter Avoids Collision, Ends Up in ... 3 hr Beebe 3
Swinging Bridge and Stoney Point Road Thu Real N|G 2
Walter minteer Wed duck 6
Kiddo Wed The man 8
Asu whoes Wed stud 2
News Knight's Grocery is Sold to Edwards Food Giant Mar 18 bbbadger 27

Cabot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance