gas station owner sexually harassing ...

gas station owner sexually harassing women

Posted in the Cabot Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
victim

Jacksonville, AR

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I am looking for anyone to please come forward if you or someone you know has been sexually harassed or assaulted by the owner of the gas station on hwy 31 in lonoke, just past the city police department. He did it to me and i know there are others as well. he also owns the citgo gas station in cabot on hwy 367/ S 2nd street across from bank of the ozarks
just saying

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2013
victim wrote:
I am looking for anyone to please come forward if you or someone you know has been sexually harassed or assaulted by the owner of the gas station on hwy 31 in lonoke, just past the city police department. He did it to me and i know there are others as well. he also owns the citgo gas station in cabot on hwy 367/ S 2nd street across from bank of the ozarks
You'd be very wise to familiarize yourself with the legal definition of "libel" before posting such an accusation in an online public forum.
Victim 2

Cabot, AR

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Press charges! This man is a monster.
tracy
#4 Jan 3, 2013
she didnt say any names. she can post to find out if he has done this before.
victim

Jacksonville, AR

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Victim 2 wrote:
Press charges! This man is a monster.
email me please id like to talk to you. [email protected]
victim

Jacksonville, AR

#6 Jan 4, 2013
also i am looking for the couple that came into the station in lonoke on Dec 16th to confront the store owner about the owner touching his wife inappropriately. i dont know if they saw me but i was there. to find them would be of great help to me. he needs to know he can not get away with inappropriately grabbing and touching woman any longer.
friend

Cabot, AR

#7 Jan 4, 2013
victim wrote:
Please email me at [email protected] I want to help.
victim

Jacksonville, AR

#8 Jan 4, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Please email me at [email protected] I want to help.
i sent you an email with my phone number. please give me a call asap. thank you so much.
Ruth Davidson

Cabot, AR

#9 Jan 6, 2013
I think this is all a bunch of BS beause I read this and got in my car and ran right down there. I did everything but stripped down naked and ran across the store and I didn't get hit on moreless sexual harassment. I think it is just some ol crack ho's wishful thinking. If you are going to spread thinks like this make sure you know what you are talking about because there are women like me wishing to get sexually harassed and when you go speading false hope that isn't funny.
terry
#10 Jan 7, 2013
To Ruth i know you your not attractive at all. Maybe thats why he didnt look at you.
OMG

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Ruth Davidson wrote:
I think this is all a bunch of BS beause I read this and got in my car and ran right down there. I did everything but stripped down naked and ran across the store and I didn't get hit on moreless sexual harassment. I think it is just some ol crack ho's wishful thinking. If you are going to spread thinks like this make sure you know what you are talking about because there are women like me wishing to get sexually harassed and when you go speading false hope that isn't funny.
That was you?
Dear God lady! You couldn't get anyone to look at you except maybe a butcher looking for a side of beef! You a pig!
Ruth Davidson

Cabot, AR

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Terry and OMG! I maybe 72 but I am still HOT for my age. I have seen you wiping the slober down the side of your chin when I passed. No need to hate because you aren't able to taste this bacon. I'm saving it all for your daddies. Why would I give it to someone with not a penny to their names? Don't hate it because your daddy is slapping it.
Ringo

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Damn. Now I want some bacon :(
Archibald

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
GMILF :)
concern parent
#16 Jan 8, 2013
Ruth Davidson wrote:
Terry and OMG! I maybe 72 but I am still HOT for my age. I have seen you wiping the slober down the side of your chin when I passed. No need to hate because you aren't able to taste this bacon. I'm saving it all for your daddies. Why would I give it to someone with not a penny to their names? Don't hate it because your daddy is slapping it.
OMG!!! Ruth you just made me puke!! You just made all kids with grannies name Ruth cry,shame on you,you NAUGHTY girl.
victim

Cabot, AR

#17 Jan 8, 2013
this in not a joke. serious comments only please.
Ruth Davidson

Cabot, AR

#18 Jan 9, 2013
This isn't a joke either honey, and I am serious. Where are all the sexually crazed gas station owners when you need one? A granny has got to get it when she can. Don't hate because I got it before you. You can have it when I am done with it.
JesusJugs

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Ruth Davidson wrote:
This isn't a joke either honey, and I am serious. Where are all the sexually crazed gas station owners when you need one? A granny has got to get it when she can. Don't hate because I got it before you. You can have it when I am done with it.
You are too funny,made me laugh soooo hard. Made my day!!!! Thanks
Nosy

Little Rock, AR

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Ruth Davidson wrote:
It could be that he got word of this forum and he had to chill out.
But on another note, the old lady posting that she is a slut and does everyones Daddy is not funny. Shame on you.
victim

Cabot, AR

#21 Jan 9, 2013
apparently if you own a business with less than 15 employees its only a misdemeanor to sexually harass employees! I am outraged!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home Based Businesses (Jul '11) 14 hr Enzyte Bob 6
RIP Brooke Mason Tue Tina 10
I thought there were no blacks in Cabot (Jan '16) Mon You know 15
Useless building inspector in Cabot Sep 26 Old Fart 14
Cabot is the Meth head capitol. Sep 26 CabotRes 2
jeremy brown (Nov '11) Sep 25 Ass muncher 101 19
http://TheReferralCash.com/?ref=22010 (Mar '16) Sep 25 Real N|G 3

Cabot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance