“shock value, to make you mad”

Since: Feb 12

cabot

#1 Jun 21, 2012
????????
friend or foe

Cabot, AR

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Man of few words I guess.???? Could mean alot. Do you think she is hot and want her number? Are you questioning the spelling of her name? What is it you want to know?

cabot

#3 Jun 22, 2012
friend or foe wrote:
Man of few words I guess.???? Could mean alot. Do you think she is hot and want her number? Are you questioning the spelling of her name? What is it you want to know?
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
I

Cabot, AR

#4 Jun 22, 2012
He's a registered sex offender and his Parole Officer probably doesn't know he's trolling for another victim!!

cabot

#5 Jun 22, 2012
Guest wrote:
He's a registered sex offender and his Parole Officer probably doesn't know he's trolling for another victim!!
hahaha
Friend

Cabot, AR

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Known her a very long time, she is a good friend of mine although we don't see each other much. She has been through a great deal in her life and I think all things considered she does pretty good.
cant see me 69

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2012
kristopher knight wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha
hey punk you don't even need to be messing with her ! You will find urself face to face with alot of her friends ! Ur trouble so stay away
friend
#8 Jun 25, 2012
and her name is spelled ASHLEY LESLIE
Shari

Sherwood, AR

#9 Jun 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
Wow "guest" what would we do without you putting everyone's business on Topix. You need a hobby asap bc anyone who has enough time to comment on every forum and do background checks on every individual obviously has way to much time on their hands.
Shari

Sherwood, AR

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Ashley Leslie? LOVE HER!!! She's very entertaining and beautiful,;p CRAZY GIRL!!!

cabot

#11 Jul 1, 2012
U idiots she tolded me to post her name so ummmm...... Oh yeah go fu$k your selfs
Really

Cabot, AR

#12 Jul 1, 2012
Now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

cabot

#14 Jul 23, 2012
friend wrote:
and her name is spelled ASHLEY LESLIE
seriously i could care less moron, ask her she told me to post it and oh yeah did i mention i could give a fk less
Really

Cabot, AR

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Just replying to your post, thought that was the purpose of a forum.

Since: Dec 11

Cabot, AR

#16 Jul 28, 2012
I would like to say that Ashley Leslie is one of the koolest gypsy bitches I know and I don't know very many kool gypsy bitches cause there are only a few that I know of. I nominate her for the Awesome BITCH Award for the month of August....

Only gypsy bitches are allowed to vote.... if you are unsure as to what kind of bitch u are then I suggest you ask around because you may in actuality be a different kind of bitch then you think...

wooo hooo... hahaha

Since: Dec 11

Cabot, AR

#17 Jul 28, 2012
NOW THAT IS SOME GOOD SHIT IF I SAY SO MYSELF....

cabot

#18 Jul 28, 2012
Mutt2229 wrote:
NOW THAT IS SOME GOOD SHIT IF I SAY SO MYSELF....
yeah Jo some of the best u ever come up with
lol
#19 Aug 9, 2012
Mutt2229 wrote:
I would like to say that Ashley Leslie is one of the koolest gypsy bitches I know and I don't know very many kool gypsy bitches cause there are only a few that I know of. I nominate her for the Awesome BITCH Award for the month of August....
Only gypsy bitches are allowed to vote.... if you are unsure as to what kind of bitch u are then I suggest you ask around because you may in actuality be a different kind of bitch then you think...
wooo hooo... hahaha
Well said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beebe Schools 14 hr Diana 7
toofless likes old guys lmao....gross Thu badger pride 1
Round Abouts Sep 20 Annoyed 2
pulled over for license plate lighting (Apr '12) Sep 20 Nikkipomp 98
Review: AAA Septic Pumping Sep 20 Robert Cowling 11
White Pride (Nov '16) Sep 19 Team Kelly 13
Where is Jessica Sep 19 Guest 1

Cabot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance