People In Cabot
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Grapevine, AR

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Why are the people in Cabot so rude and aholes?
TROUBLE MAKERS BE GONE

Cabot, AR

#2 Mar 28, 2012
Not sure what has went wrong in this town!
yep

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2012
I agree. People are always talking sh!t and trying to cause problems. It's crazy.

Since: Feb 12

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 28, 2012
Blah, move then biotches
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Mike wrote:
Why are the people in Cabot so rude and aholes?
I don't know, but I agree! This town has gone to shit! It used to be down to earth, but it's like something clicked in everyone's head, and lost their damn minds!
yep

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Brooke is nice wrote:
Blah, move then biotches
Yeah exactly what we're talking about. It's not that easy to just move. We have jobs, mortgages, our kids are in school. We are established here.
J Mc

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah exactly what we're talking about. It's not that easy to just move. We have jobs, mortgages, our kids are in school. We are established here.
Then quit whining. Its your negative outlook on Cabot as a whole that's ruining your experience here. You remind me of every high school girl that loves to be involved in drama yet, you can't handle it when its your name that pops up. My family is well established here in town and we love it. We get along great with most everyone. Don't associate yourself with a bad crowd and you won't be frowned upon.

Cabot, AR

#8 Mar 29, 2012
J Mc wrote:
<quoted text>Then quit whining. Its your negative outlook on Cabot as a whole that's ruining your experience here. You remind me of every high school girl that loves to be involved in drama yet, you can't handle it when its your name that pops up. My family is well established here in town and we love it. We get along great with most everyone. Don't associate yourself with a bad crowd and you won't be frowned upon.
Exactly
yep

Cabot, AR

#9 Mar 29, 2012
J Mc wrote:
<quoted text>Then quit whining. Its your negative outlook on Cabot as a whole that's ruining your experience here. You remind me of every high school girl that loves to be involved in drama yet, you can't handle it when its your name that pops up. My family is well established here in town and we love it. We get along great with most everyone. Don't associate yourself with a bad crowd and you won't be frowned upon.
Your a prime example of what's wrong with Cabot. You assume I associate with a bad crowd although I never have. You assume that because you love Cabot, anyone that doesn't loves "high school drama". Hell, you even assume I'm a girl.
J Mc

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2012
No, your the prime example. I never assumed you were a girl just giving an example of what you remind me of. Your comprehending skills suck. Also, if you associated yourself with a decent crowd you would see there's decent people in this town and you wouldn't call everyone "rude and aholes"
yep

Cabot, AR

#11 Mar 29, 2012
J Mc wrote:
No, your the prime example. I never assumed you were a girl just giving an example of what you remind me of. Your comprehending skills suck. Also, if you associated yourself with a decent crowd you would see there's decent people in this town and you wouldn't call everyone "rude and aholes"
We weren't on here naming names, just having a discussion. I never said anyone was an a-hole. I did agree that there are more rude people in this town than any other place I've lived. Again, you assume I associate with a less than decent crowd. You might be surprised!

Cabot, AR

#12 Mar 29, 2012
I didn't know if was that bad. Of course I used to live in Pine Bluff and Forrest City, so even prison would seem like paradise!
mm

Dallas, TX

#13 Mar 29, 2012
Cabot is DRAMA just dont put urself in that position and u will live a happy life but just putting this post on here is creating drama so just live laugh love:)
crying for help

El Monte, CA

#14 Apr 3, 2012
Well, to keep yourself out of drama would mean one of two things....EITHER STAY INSIDE YOUR HOME, SECLUDED FROM OTHERS OR DIE. YOU ARE GONNA SEE DRAMA EVERYWHERE. YOU CAN LIVE, LAUGH, AND LOVE ALL DAY LONG,BUT EVEN IN WHAT YOU THINK MIGHT BE A "GOOD" CROWD, JUST MIGHT HAVE A BAD SIDE TOO.

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Apr 3, 2012
Cabot rules!!
Stupid Sluts

Cabot, AR

#16 Apr 4, 2012
Cabot is a cesspool of dickery, idiocy, and ignorance. Everyone I went to high school with is now getting pregnant at 19, 20 years old, getting married, or on drugs. On top of this, all the adults are snarky old Republicans that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. This town sucks. It's starting to not even be safe anymore. Drug problems, stores being robbed, homes being broken into more regularly...god damn this place sucks ass.
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Apr 4, 2012
Stupid Sluts wrote:
Cabot is a cesspool of dickery, idiocy, and ignorance. Everyone I went to high school with is now getting pregnant at 19, 20 years old, getting married, or on drugs. On top of this, all the adults are snarky old Republicans that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. This town sucks. It's starting to not even be safe anymore. Drug problems, stores being robbed, homes being broken into more regularly...god damn this place sucks ass.
I agree. This town makes the ghetto look homely. I've never seen so many problems in one place. This place is a shit hole.
workhard

Arlington, TX

#18 Apr 4, 2012
I guess I live under a rock. I don't see most of this being complained about here with exceptions of some break ins. But you will see that anywhere.

Where is all of this drama? Churchs? Snarly old republicans? Where do you run into these people? Please be more specific. Without specifics, it just sounds like whining. I'm not calling anyone a whiner, but trying to understand.
Ann

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Apr 5, 2012
Cabot is proof that hell is full! Lol
workhard

Arlington, TX

#20 Apr 5, 2012
Still waiting for specifics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My wife 33 min Spanky 11
Looking For 3 hr Old Poot 5
walmart arrest (Dec '13) 14 hr CabotRes 8
Cheating/wife sharing (Feb '15) 16 hr few_houses_down 66
pulled over for license plate lighting (Apr '12) Apr 25 Dez 70
Where to buy herb? Apr 23 scrubhunter 3
Down the road from me.... Apr 21 thatoneguy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cabot Mortgages