tail light tinting
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Searcy, AR

#1 Feb 20, 2012
Anyone know who does it? I'm talking about the tint film applied, not the spay on.
oneguy

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Don't be a dumbass, ..unless you're doing some kind of social experiment to see how many times you can get pulled over.
staci

Canal Winchester, OH

#4 Feb 26, 2012
Why in hell would you want to tint your tail lights? They serve an important purpose which is to allow you to be seen from behind at night. Same thing with your brake lights. You must be one of those clowns who doesn't turn on your headlights at night because you can see just fine without them.
!dex!

Quitman, AR

#5 Feb 26, 2012
Do it black and spray paint layer after layer! So smart!!
?

Searcy, AR

#6 Feb 27, 2012
Go preach somewhere else
mark

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Feb 29, 2012
Someone ask a simple question but you pathetic idiots live for the drama.GET A LIFE! Anyway.. To the TOPIC. I dont know anyone close by that does that or would do that because I'm pretty sure its not legal but the first place I would try is High Tech in Jacksonville. Just see what they say and go from there.
"wazaa"

Knoxville, IA

#8 Feb 29, 2012
Oh hush mark! Geeezzzzzz
hmm

Rose Bud, AR

#9 Feb 29, 2012
Go get a can of night shade they sell it auto part stores and it serves the same purpose as tinting..

Herndon, VA

#10 Mar 1, 2012
I don't think anyone actually tints them with tint. Body shops will paint them or you can use Night Shades

United States

#12 Mar 23, 2012
Why tint tail lights???? LOL
sum peepz

Sheridan, AR

#13 Mar 27, 2012
Just buy a new car, I mean geeezzzz people smarten up please!
Showmetherice

Cabot, AR

#14 Apr 8, 2012
Are you trying to be a ricer pos? My advice, no. You will get pulled over in cabot for it (seen it happen!) so if you dont want a fine or driving probation. Dont do it. It makes your car look stupid too.

Haslet, TX

#15 Apr 20, 2012
Showmetherice wrote:
Are you trying to be a ricer pos? My advice, no. You will get pulled over in cabot for it (seen it happen!) so if you dont want a fine or driving probation. Dont do it. It makes your car look stupid too.
Obviously you don't know what your talking about you cant get driving probation for a non moving violation and tail lighttower able to be seen from so many feet most cops dont care if they do buy a a stock pair put them in drive to court get the fine/ticket dropped it wont hurt your drivers record. I'm not gonna throw up random bill shit I make up sitting at my computer like a lot of fuck tards on here mine are tinted but unless you have something to hide tint them. Ive got pulled over 3 times in 4 years for mine and everytime the cop was just checking to make sure I'm a not doing something stupid. It's a reason to get pulled over but most likely no ticket. Not saying if your speeding and being a jerk to the cop he won't write you one. Anyways it looks good do it right get them painted do use night shade it looks like smeared poop all over taillights some
People who are good with spray painting can do good but most can't and if use night shade take the lights off your vehicle before you paint them
So you don't get runs like have the idiots that do it
Fred

Cabot, AR

#16 May 2, 2012
its called blacking out.. and cops have no legal right to give you any kind of ticket.. its transparent paint! its made to be sprayed on tailights!
BOB

Rogers, AR

#17 May 2, 2012
Fred wrote:
its called blacking out.. and cops have no legal right to give you any kind of ticket.. its transparent paint! its made to be sprayed on tailights!
The Alteration of any exterior lighting is against state and federal law.but hell Fred says its OK then by all means do it.
no bullying

Searcy, AR

#18 May 3, 2012
No it's not DA
Ark Trooper

Greenbrier, AR

#19 Sep 1, 2012
it is against the law if the taillights are not CLEARLY visible for 500 ft and reflect light fom the reflector portion when parked and lights off- think about that. Almost two football fields and that taillight lamp has to be Clearly visible.......NVT paint even says "off road use only".....I write tickets for them all the time- someone hits you in the rear- some courts are saying "not their fault- you had defective lights- just asking you to think about what you're losing for "smoked lenses"
Piggie

Beebe, AR

#20 Sep 1, 2012
Ark Trooper wrote:
it is against the law if the taillights are not CLEARLY visible for 500 ft and reflect light fom the reflector portion when parked and lights off- think about that. Almost two football fields and that taillight lamp has to be Clearly visible.......NVT paint even says "off road use only".....I write tickets for them all the time- someone hits you in the rear- some courts are saying "not their fault- you had defective lights- just asking you to think about what you're losing for "smoked lenses"
I have mine tinted and the meet all the above requirements. I'm saying BS!

United States

#21 Sep 1, 2012
Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>I have mine tinted and the meet all the above requirements. I'm saying BS!
What part of CLEARLY visible can't you understand? The lens covers or coatings are illegal. Get it through your thick ass head!
Johnny Law

Beebe, AR

#22 Sep 1, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What part of CLEARLY visible can't you understand? The lens covers or coatings are illegal. Get it through your thick ass head!
No they are not illegal. Get that through your misshapen ass head! RR RR you st stupid or something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beebe Schools 14 hr Diana 7
toofless likes old guys lmao....gross Thu badger pride 1
Round Abouts Sep 20 Annoyed 2
pulled over for license plate lighting (Apr '12) Sep 20 Nikkipomp 98
Review: AAA Septic Pumping Sep 20 Robert Cowling 11
White Pride (Nov '16) Sep 19 Team Kelly 13
Where is Jessica Sep 19 Guest 1

Cabot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance