Yes, y?
Who is

Cabot, AR

#3 Nov 19, 2011
Just looking for opinions of him.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 19, 2011
My opinion like everyone else's on here doesn't mean squat. However saying that I'll give u mine. He's a great guy. Yes ran with sum questionable characters in the past. But he's tried real hard to b a better person and I can see he has.
Who is

Cabot, AR

#5 Nov 20, 2011
I heard he was a dealer and a thief. Heard he controls a bunch of teenagers in this town to do all his dirty work, then lets the ones that get caught hung out. Heard he was a pedifile also. Know anything about all that?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2011
Who is wrote:
I heard he was a dealer and a thief. Heard he controls a bunch of teenagers in this town to do all his dirty work, then lets the ones that get caught hung out. Heard he was a pedifile also. Know anything about all that?
Controls? He's no Gandolf or Harry Potter. Sounds like u just wanna bash him.
facts

Ozark, AL

#7 Nov 21, 2011
Unfortunately ive had the displeasure of knowing him and the best words to describe him would be.. stalker, psychotic, thief, liar, and manipulator. There are definitely some mental issues there.
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Nov 22, 2011
You ppl are on here are pathetic. If you had any ball's say it to his face or just keep being scared and hiding behind your computer!!!
steven

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 22, 2011
Also steroids
facts

Ozark, AL

#10 Nov 24, 2011
Mm I'm far from scared lol and I assure you I have said these things to his face, more than once.
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Nov 26, 2011
Like I said...PATHETIC!!!!!!
hum

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Nov 26, 2011
Truth wrote:
Like I said...PATHETIC!!!!!!
let me ask...if these people really have told him face to face how r they pathetic?
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Nov 28, 2011
Pathetic cuz they have no life and have to run their mouth on the net to make themself's feel better. Pathetic that they have to put someone down when clearly hurting someone's feeling's mean's nothing. Pathetic cuz they are a bunch of lil kid's that if it came down to it would run away with their tail's in between their leg's! So, now come back with something idoitic to say and please don't say you will do or say something when clearly you wont!
hum

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Nov 29, 2011
Truth wrote:
Pathetic cuz they have no life and have to run their mouth on the net to make themself's feel better. Pathetic that they have to put someone down when clearly hurting someone's feeling's mean's nothing. Pathetic cuz they are a bunch of lil kid's that if it came down to it would run away with their tail's in between their leg's! So, now come back with something idoitic to say and please don't say you will do or say something when clearly you wont!
ur pathetic bec u really believe they r little kids and ur getting so worked up for kids making comments about someone that's not u and pathetic bec u have no idea y these people r saying what they r saying...have u been around this dude every min of everyday?? Doubt it so lets see...u have to fckin clue what these people r talking about. Is that better dumbass?
curious

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2011
Is this the same David Young who CPD just posted on facebook as as sexual offender?
facts

Dallas, TX

#17 Nov 29, 2011
Yes it is.
concerned

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2011
I've known David for years, yea not everyone is perfect. There's always two sides to a story .I don't know all the details but I do have an opinion, yea he's ran with the wrong crowd and stuff but that's the past. I genuinely believe David is a good Guy and not someone to be feared as a major threat. If someone on here has a problem or concern then call him up or go talk to him about it and you'll see for yourself .
Truth

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Nov 30, 2011
Wow! Talk about getting upset and calling name's! Now that's mature! I've known him since grade school and he is not as bad as people say. Yes he made some bad choice's but doesn't everyone? Well I'm sure you haven't. This time use your brain before posting.
Ian Thomas

Cabot, AR

#20 Feb 2, 2012
Ive known Dave since I was about 7 years old, and that guy would do anything for me. Hes the type of guy that would do anything for his friends. He helped me get off drugs, and get my life back on track. He is passionate about everything he does, and maybe thats why you say hes crazy... Ya his nicknames crazy dave!!! I just really hate how everyone has to find something to hate on him for. If you ever got face to face and talked about the stuff friend to friend like I have you would see that he truly cares about the female that caused him to get the "P" word beside his name. I promise Cabot, your children are safe lol. We all have a past, but thats not what makes us, its what we do with our future.
Your mom

Cabot, AR

#22 Feb 13, 2012
He's a registered sex offender. Has sexual relations with a 16 year old when he's 28. Not a good person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alabana has fallen 17 hr trump train 1
Where can you sell Pecans? (Nov '10) 19 hr illiterate guy 188
News More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 20 hr Huey 10,206
Ole maynor!! (Apr '15) Wed Nasfy 24
ashlin scott vilonia class of 2009 (May '17) Tue Chanchanman 7
Cabots All Region tryouts (Dec '11) Mon Enter Username 38
Tina Krizan Dec 11 Real N|G 6

Cabot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cabot Mortgages