Knight's grocery
KNIGHTS_EMPLOYEE

United States

#81 Sep 9, 2011
Tanny Davis- Bradly wrote:
Cabotmom, that is because high schoolers are easier to get in to bed.If you were 16, blond and stupid as a rock he would have hired you on the spot.
This is rediculous!! We get our jobs because we deserve them. The reason why high schoolers get hired first is because no where else but a grocery store will hire them without experience. The cabotmom with 20 years experience should be able to get a better job somewhere else. I am a very intelligent girl, now in college. NOT easy to get in bed. Or as stupid as a rock. Really, there are not many like that there now. this is just RUDE!
KNIGHTS_EMPLOYEE

United States

#82 Sep 9, 2011
jmkramer wrote:
I work at knights.
I love you jmkramer.

Love, jatyler;)
dumb

Cabot, AR

#83 Sep 10, 2011
Really? Chris knight? He's a meth head who is in and outa jail! All he does is steal from his dad. Hell that's what all of his kids do!!!! EXCEPT Wendy or wen whichever u know him as. He's the best one out of any of the knight family!!!
Heat of the night

Fort Worth, TX

#84 Sep 10, 2011
dumb wrote:
Really? Chris knight? He's a meth head who is in and outa jail! All he does is steal from his dad. Hell that's what all of his kids do!!!! EXCEPT Wendy or wen whichever u know him as. He's the best one out of any of the knight family!!!
Wen is cool and his own stuff going on!There is no need for him to steal.
dumb

Cabot, AR

#85 Sep 10, 2011
Heat of the night wrote:
<quoted text>Wen is cool and his own stuff going on!There is no need for him to steal.
Ok r u dumb I said except wen he's the only one good...read mine again

Cabot, AR

#86 Sep 10, 2011
KNIGHTS_EMPLOYEE wrote:
<quoted text>This is rediculous!! We get our jobs because we deserve them. The reason why high schoolers get hired first is because no where else but a grocery store will hire them without experience. The cabotmom with 20 years experience should be able to get a better job somewhere else. I am a very intelligent girl, now in college. NOT easy to get in bed. Or as stupid as a rock. Really, there are not many like that there now. this is just RUDE!
Amen! I agree! 100%

Cabot, AR

#87 Sep 10, 2011
KNIGHTS_EMPLOYEE wrote:
<quoted text>I love you jmkramer.

Love, jatyler;)
I love you too!

Cabot, AR

#88 Sep 10, 2011
Yellow Ticket.
mother

Cabot, AR

#89 Sep 10, 2011
And we wonder y kids are the way they r look at the parents! All the post r prime examples!
court
#91 Sep 22, 2011
jennna and mollls i lovee youu guys these pple are just bored lolll were alll greatt:)
court
#92 Sep 22, 2011
ohh and i lovs u jayce and i lovee the knightts! there great pple and there store is amazinggg and courtney peacock is a remarkable cashier there:)
HAHA

Jacksonville, AR

#93 Sep 22, 2011
Thats a joke! The knights are horrible people who any care about them selfs I will never shop there and would advise others to do the same!

Since: Sep 11

Cabot, AR

#94 Sep 23, 2011
HAHA wrote:
Thats a joke! The knights are horrible people who any care about them selfs I will never shop there and would advise others to do the same!
Shut up. Just because you don't shop here doesn't mean everyone is gonna follow you. Your acting worse then a high schooler by posting that slander on here. Grow up!
haha

United States

#95 Sep 23, 2011
ybnrml wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up. Just because you don't shop here doesn't mean everyone is gonna follow you. Your acting worse then a high schooler by posting that slander on here. Grow up!
. Lmao!!! You r funny! Do you even know the knights?? If you do you would know exactly what I'm talking about! Until you grew up with all of them you have no room to stay anything! They r the most money hungry people ever! They only care about themselves! They will do anything to get there drug kids out of anything and I mean ANYTHING! trust me I know! And they can deny it all they want it's just funny to me how people have no idea what these people do or say to make a dollar. Me grow up I'm sure I'm way older then u honey all I am saying is how I feel and what I know and if people chose to spend there money there more power to them I'm not asking them to "follow" me thts just stupid! And don't talk shit to me have you even read the stuff others have said on here about people and Lil kids that work there? Guess not so untill u really know what you are even talking about don't say stuff on this page we don't need immaturity on here! People r just saying how they feel so respect that!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#97 Sep 25, 2011
I worked at the Knight's in Beebe years ago, for about 8 months. For a kid that didn't take life seriously, it was an alright job. But I did not like most of the high school kids I worked with, nor did I care for the majority of customers because so many were strung out on meth, didn't wear shoes or shirts, were absolutely weird or something or other. But there were some nice, normal customers, and they always stood out to me, there were that many. Maybe Beebe has changed in recent years?

When I worked there, there were a couple cashiers, Brittany and Morgan (or something similar), they always had boys following them around like a dog in heat. They were your average rude, stupid girls. Exactly like the cashiers everyone has mentioned. I hope they got it together eventually. Everyone referred to the owner of that branch (mind you this is about 6 years ago, doubt that has changed though) as a drug dealer and into trouble, as well as his son, i think it was chris. If I remember correctly, that guy was a moron.

I have horror stories of that place. Once a crazy strung out old man cam in carrying a broom stick with no shirt or shoes, wanted to buy a bag of sugar (probably to pass off as drugs) and told me he had money on his driver's license to pay for it. I told him those don't have money, but he said yes they do. He was arrested. He was trying to find Chris knight because chris owed him money.

So many customers would come in to my part of the store wearing no shoes, no shirts, like it was alright, like it was normal! Isn't that against some kind of health standard? anyway, I put up a sign in my door that said no shirt, no shoes, no service. Tired of those toothless hillbillies. A few hours later I was told to take it down because the customers were offended. Seriously, wtf?

I quit that job because I couldn't stand so many weirdos in one place. Has that town cleaned up at all? And yeah, the store was garbage... too many kids worked there that didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
yep

United States

#98 Sep 26, 2011
wacu wrote:
I worked at the Knight's in Beebe years ago, for about 8 months. For a kid that didn't take life seriously, it was an alright job. But I did not like most of the high school kids I worked with, nor did I care for the majority of customers because so many were strung out on meth, didn't wear shoes or shirts, were absolutely weird or something or other. But there were some nice, normal customers, and they always stood out to me, there were that many. Maybe Beebe has changed in recent years?

When I worked there, there were a couple cashiers, Brittany and Morgan (or something similar), they always had boys following them around like a dog in heat. They were your average rude, stupid girls. Exactly like the cashiers everyone has mentioned. I hope they got it together eventually. Everyone referred to the owner of that branch (mind you this is about 6 years ago, doubt that has changed though) as a drug dealer and into trouble, as well as his son, i think it was chris. If I remember correctly, that guy was a moron.

I have horror stories of that place. Once a crazy strung out old man cam in carrying a broom stick with no shirt or shoes, wanted to buy a bag of sugar (probably to pass off as drugs) and told me he had money on his driver's license to pay for it. I told him those don't have money, but he said yes they do. He was arrested. He was trying to find Chris knight because chris owed him money.

So many customers would come in to my part of the store wearing no shoes, no shirts, like it was alright, like it was normal! Isn't that against some kind of health standard? anyway, I put up a sign in my door that said no shirt, no shoes, no service. Tired of those toothless hillbillies. A few hours later I was told to take it down because the customers were offended. Seriously, wtf?

I quit that job because I couldn't stand so many weirdos in one place. Has that town cleaned up at all? And yeah, the store was garbage... too many kids worked there that didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Still garbage! Same crack heads work/own/ come in
Kmr

Olive Branch, MS

#99 Sep 28, 2011
I have worked for Knights for over 10 years and I couldn't ask for a better boss than Mr. Wilkins! He always takes time to listen and always tries to help if he can! I lost a sister and my dad in the last 5 years and the whole knights family was wonderful! I know it is different in the evenings than in the day but not all of the evening people are bad workers! I have been a cashier, UPC co-ordinator and a department manager! I take pride in my job and I love my customers a lot of them I know what they want when they come in the door! Not all of us are bad, we all have our faults though after all we are human!!
customer

Cabot, AR

#100 Sep 28, 2011
I go to Knights alot. Everyone is nice to me. The only problem I have is the out of date food. Check the dates people. Other than that It's great. The girls in the tobacco store a great too!
finally

Olive Branch, MS

#101 Sep 28, 2011
Glad we actually have some nice people out there who likes to say nice things about the employees....if I read correctly this was called "knights grocery" not "everyone sucks at knights grocery"
jmkramer.

Cabot, AR

#102 Oct 3, 2011
Kmr wrote:
I have worked for Knights for over 10 years and I couldn't ask for a better boss than Mr. Wilkins! He always takes time to listen and always tries to help if he can! I lost a sister and my dad in the last 5 years and the whole knights family was wonderful! I know it is different in the evenings than in the day but not all of the evening people are bad workers! I have been a cashier, UPC co-ordinator and a department manager! I take pride in my job and I love my customers a lot of them I know what they want when they come in the door! Not all of us are bad, we all have our faults though after all we are human!!
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pulled over for license plate lighting (Apr '12) Sat Local res 103
Where can you sell Pecans? (Nov '10) Jan 11 Victoria 189
support papi johns Jan 8 trump train 6
White Pride (Nov '16) Jan 7 Cracker Jack 14
The Cajun Noodle (Mar '13) Jan 2 Liberator 14
Review: AAA Septic Pumping (Apr '17) Jan 2 Mike Spence 10
Lauren Reeves fatal wreck (May '17) Dec 26 870king 6

Cabot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance