u right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Whats up with the queer weather forecasters around here. First Gay Shay in the park and now Brett Cummins is found asleep with his dead "pet". What a way to put Arkansas on the map...
good luck

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

u right wrote:
Whats up with the queer weather forecasters around here. First Gay Shay in the park and now Brett Cummins is found asleep with his dead "pet". What a way to put Arkansas on the map...
Ark Times reports he was found wearing a dog collar WTF ?
good luck

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Channel 11 said they were drinking n snorting " illegal substances"

“It will be alright”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Arkansas's weather's Funny??
THAT IS NASTY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Queers are ruining this country. I always like Brett, now I find out he's a peter puffer. Worse than that he sodomized a guy to death. Time to take our country back!
omgomg

Greenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

The only thing that's puttin' Arkansas on the map is peoples delusion that they are detectives. Everybody assumed because of some news bits that Brett is gay???!!! Did the news out him? No, people did , and he MAY NOT be gay. I dunno where people get their info, except outta their own head. By the way , according to latest TRUE findings in the REAL investigation, Brett is clear from all this. He may have drank alcohol, but no drugs found in his system. All there is now, is 2-3 guys in a hot tub. I'm not gay , but i've been in a hot tub with guys. Does that make me a closet homo?? Really???!!!
ummm yeah

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

omgomg wrote:
The only thing that's puttin' Arkansas on the map is peoples delusion that they are detectives. Everybody assumed because of some news bits that Brett is gay???!!! Did the news out him? No, people did , and he MAY NOT be gay. I dunno where people get their info, except outta their own head. By the way , according to latest TRUE findings in the REAL investigation, Brett is clear from all this. He may have drank alcohol, but no drugs found in his system. All there is now, is 2-3 guys in a hot tub. I'm not gay , but i've been in a hot tub with guys. Does that make me a closet homo?? Really???!!!
it does
Smh

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

omgomg wrote:
AMEN! But i would like to add the ignorance, simplemindedness, and judgemental attitudes on the map too. Dont judge someone else unless your closet is clean, and lets face it NOONES closet is clean enough to judge anyone else!
lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

God, arkansas is full of a bunch of rednecks. Even if brett is gay, i'll bet he's not sleeping with his relatives like 70% of arkansans do.
Smh

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

lmao wrote:
God, arkansas is full of a bunch of rednecks. Even if brett is gay, i'll bet he's not sleeping with his relatives like 70% of arkansans do.
Amen!Amen!
Heat of the night

Mansfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

lmao wrote:
Now wait a minute, that is not nice either!! no one knows for sure what happened that night but there is a life lost and a family who has lost a loved one!! My prayers are with that family and with Brett! Gay Power
ummm yeah

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Smh wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN! But i would like to add the ignorance, simplemindedness, and judgemental attitudes on the map too. Dont judge someone else unless your closet is clean, and lets face it NOONES closet is clean enough to judge anyone else!
i thought we were talking about hot tubs...not closets??? speaking of closets...are you in or out of your?

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

THAT IS NASTY wrote:
Queers are ruining this country. I always like Brett, now I find out he's a peter puffer. Worse than that he sodomized a guy to death. Time to take our country back!
It's Time to take our country back from allot of things.
dodger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Well you are known by the company you keep! Three nude men in an apartment is pretty gay two NAKED MEN in a hot tub super gay!
Pizza Slut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

To be fair, I must say nobody is perfect. God loves the queer just like everyone else. He just hates what makes them a queer... their actions.
David

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone really care what someone that goes by Pizza Slut really says? Talking about taking our country back, I am all for it! So lets start by putting the freaks like that post on here to sleep for starters. Some of you live in a sad sad life. Who gives a rats butt if Brett was gay or not? Anyone that would say anything about it in the first place really showes of their intelligents.
SWIM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Lol @ "intelligents". David just showed his intelligence. God cared so much about who was a homo that he destroyed 2 cities and everyone in them.
seriously

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

omgomg wrote:
Yes it does. Really!!!
dood

London, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

lmao wrote:
Don't quote a percentage when it's comin' straight out yer ass, with no proof! That's the problem with morons like you, always quick to think some dumbass stereotype is fact. Here's a TRUE number: 99.9% of idiots who bash another state, will NEVER be truthful and reveal exactly where THEY live. Have a nice day , ASSCLOWN!
David

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

You need to read your Bible there swim instead of just repeating what someone else has told you. Because if you would have read your bible in the first place you wouldn't have just made a fool of yourself on Topix. The bible didn't say God destroyed S and G for homosexuality. Maybe you should go back and read those chapters to began with. LOL. Then come back and quote the bible like it really says. Goofball

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 48 min Jorgus 29,436
Crown Metal Buildings (Oct '11) 2 hr kristopher knight 21
Bonnie hammons perry 5 hr onyourmindcumnony... 1
surviving a meth'd up life 9 hr struggling 15
Harps 11 hr alyssa 14
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr I like Birds 9,827
Grandpa's BBQ New Location (Sep '13) 20 hr CabotRes 27

Search the Cabot Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Cabot Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cabot People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••