Other (explain below)

Nikita

Bee Branch, AR

#13155 Jul 27, 2012
My bad, Putin will bury you.
Reality Chaeck

Warren, AR

#13156 Jul 27, 2012
I heard a report a couple of days ago that said the banks were being forced to give risky loans again to people who shouldn't qualify. The same type of business practices that caused the housing market to crash. The report said it was a ploy to make the housing market look stronger than it really was in order to help Obama's re-election chances. I had nothing I knew of to support that claim so I dismissed it. Well, wouldn't you know it I heard a radio commercial yesterday that was for a 1-800 number for people to call if they thought they were discriminated against if a bank didn't give them a loan for a house. It from HUD and another government agency. It was the first time I had ever heard that commercial. I found the timing of the whole thing odd. I don't put it past this administration to do whatever it takes to be elected in 2012. We will just have to wait and see. I am thankful that the chance to get Obama out is just a short 3 months away.
SAC Warrior

United States

#13158 Jul 27, 2012
Reality Chaeck wrote:
I heard a report a couple of days ago that said the banks were being forced to give risky loans again to people who shouldn't qualify. The same type of business practices that caused the housing market to crash. The report said it was a ploy to make the housing market look stronger than it really was in order to help Obama's re-election chances. I had nothing I knew of to support that claim so I dismissed it. Well, wouldn't you know it I heard a radio commercial yesterday that was for a 1-800 number for people to call if they thought they were discriminated against if a bank didn't give them a loan for a house. It from HUD and another government agency. It was the first time I had ever heard that commercial. I found the timing of the whole thing odd. I don't put it past this administration to do whatever it takes to be elected in 2012. We will just have to wait and see. I am thankful that the chance to get Obama out is just a short 3 months away.
Wow you really can wait to elect that job exporter

Blytheville, AR

#13159 Jul 27, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he want to elect Obama again?
Reality Chaeck

Warren, AR

#13160 Jul 27, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean get rid of that job exporter. Obama has been exporting jobs to other nations and to the unemployment line since he took office. He is just using fuzzy math to make it seem as though we are not in as bad of shape as it appears. The people who are living under Obama's rule know exactly what I am talking about even though all liberal polls show a different story. I want to know just how many jobs has Romney created compared to how many he has exported while he was saving the olympics. That is the time in question with liberals. They are desperately trying to put Romney, physically and not just on the books, at Bain during the time some jobs were exported. Everybody and their brother have proved the liberal's claims to be false yet people like you keep believing the lies. So please let me know when you have a figure. I can promise you that Romney, while he was actually working at Bain, which happens to be the leader in their field, created far more jobs at various companies than were lost or exported by other companies. If Bain made a regular practice of running companies that hired them into the ground they would not be considered the best company out there, which they are. I know it's hard for liberals to do but try and think for yourself.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13161 Jul 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why would he want to elect Obama again?
The only thing I would do for Obama is help him pack in January 2013 after he loses in November. Vote for him? NEVER!!!
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13162 Jul 27, 2012
guest wrote:
Absolutely true, if he gets reelected, he will sign an exective order declaring himself king. After all he loves himself more than anybody in this nation. If he gets back in there, all you better wake up or you know exactly what it's like to live in russia. Where the government tells you exactly what you can and cannot do. Do you love your freedom or not ask yourself that when you go vote. Is this going to be america or russia. May god have mercy on us if obama wins again. If he wins again america will no longer exist.
If he gets re-elected we are done for. My biggest "worry" is that Obama is leading in states like California where there are 55 delegates awarded. He may lose the popular vote by a landslide but if he wins the right states he could still get re-elected. Scary.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13163 Jul 27, 2012
guest wrote:
Absolutely true, if he gets reelected, he will sign an exective order declaring himself king. After all he loves himself more than anybody in this nation. If he gets back in there, all you better wake up or you know exactly what it's like to live in russia. Where the government tells you exactly what you can and cannot do. Do you love your freedom or not ask yourself that when you go vote. Is this going to be america or russia. May god have mercy on us if obama wins again. If he wins again america will no longer exist.
u so funny! Now if he could possibly do as you say why hasn't he already done it? ppl like you are so out of touch with reality. But you do make me laugh!
real American

San Jose, CA

#13164 Jul 27, 2012
Nikita wrote:
We will bury you.
brang it beyatch
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13165 Jul 28, 2012
It is often said that a president, in his first term, has to appease the popular vote because he will be looking for re-election in 4 years. But in the second term a sitting president pretty much does what he wants because a president can't hold office for more than 2 terms. That is scary given all that has come out about Obama and who he really is. Just look at how bad of shape we are in Obama's first 4 years. That is with him trying to appease the American voters so he gets a second term. I shudder to think what it will be like for 4 more years. I would encourage all voters liberal, moderate, and conservative to go see 2016 the movie by Dinesh D'Souza. It tells about Obama and what America will look like in 2016 if he gets re-elected. From what I hear, it is quite a scary proposition.

Blytheville, AR

#13166 Jul 28, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
It is often said that a president, in his first term, has to appease the popular vote because he will be looking for re-election in 4 years. But in the second term a sitting president pretty much does what he wants because a president can't hold office for more than 2 terms. That is scary given all that has come out about Obama and who he really is. Just look at how bad of shape we are in Obama's first 4 years. That is with him trying to appease the American voters so he gets a second term. I shudder to think what it will be like for 4 more years. I would encourage all voters liberal, moderate, and conservative to go see 2016 the movie by Dinesh D'Souza. It tells about Obama and what America will look like in 2016 if he gets re-elected. From what I hear, it is quite a scary proposition.
It's not like Obama hasn't warned us. After all, he wants the fundamental transformation of America.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13167 Jul 28, 2012
No I didn't vote today, maybe tomorrow.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#13168 Jul 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's not like Obama hasn't warned us. After all, he wants the fundamental transformation of America.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oKxDdxzX0kIXX
I hope all these obama people learned their lesson the first time.

Dump obama November 2012

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#13169 Jul 28, 2012
After all, he wants the fundamental transformation of America. " But into what"

Flush obama
Dumbanda

Hardy, AR

#13170 Jul 28, 2012
Moo Moo Dumbanda, Moo Moo.

Little Rock, AR

#13171 Jul 28, 2012
I spoke to Romney the other day, but when I told him I only earned $135k/year, he told me not to bother him anymore. As he said, "My campaign is about helping those who deserve it, like the wealthiest taxpayers, not some broken-down, punk-arsed middle-class loser pretending that $135k/year is real money!" The guy hung up on me, told me he was busy watching Sponge Bob.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#13172 Jul 28, 2012
I be glad when november gets here. All the lying will be over for a short time.
jag

Los Angeles, CA

#13173 Jul 28, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
I be glad when november gets here. All the lying will be over for a short time.
Nah, you won't ever stop. You can't.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13174 Jul 28, 2012
No
Dad

Little Rock, AR

#13175 Jul 29, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
right-wing BS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blessed I Art though 6 hr CabotRes 2
cute boys in the 10th grade (Nov '12) 6 hr CabotRes 10
directions to the liqour store 6 hr CabotRes 3
Walmart Mon Who Knows 26
jamie derek gibson May 30 beau 2
Tracer Austin?? (Nov '11) May 30 stiffler 18
Unfit Mother May 28 Brittney 6
More from around the web

Cabot People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE