Union City, GA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Herd he is
wth

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 12, 2012
fyi wrote:
Herd he is
Well, you can't spell, so I doubt you can hear and understand very well.
intheknow

Cabot, AR

#3 Dec 13, 2012
I would say I know Blaze and the girl very well. I have heard both sides. He won't admit it. As far as he says they were in the room together but nothing happened. Her side of the story is different. She says he did. I know that charges are being pressed and she doesn't like to tell anybody. It took me about a week to get her to tell me her side. So nobody has heard from her. If people are finding out I would assume it was from Blaze talking about it.
youknwme

Cabot, AR

#4 Dec 13, 2012
yes he is. It was on his birthday. There was a party at his bros place and he got shit-faced. The girl had been talking to his brother. She had been drinking eariler that night and went to lay down and thats when they say it happened. Blaze first said nothing happened. When he found out he could catch a charge (because she said she was pressing them) his story changed. He says they made out and when she said stop, he stopped. Many people base there opinion of Blaze offa his brother but they are very different. his brother is very laid back, as where Blaze is more aggressive. A lot of ppl think he wouldnt do that but i see it differently. I guess nobody really knows besides them though. The truth will come eventually.
OG

Cabot, AR

#5 Dec 15, 2012
WTH
thatgirl

Cabot, AR

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Why is this on here? If you want to know ask him or her. If your tryin to start shit get a life.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 16, 2012
intheknow wrote:
I would say I know Blaze and the girl very well. I have heard both sides. He won't admit it. As far as he says they were in the room together but nothing happened. Her side of the story is different. She says he did. I know that charges are being pressed and she doesn't like to tell anybody. It took me about a week to get her to tell me her side. So nobody has heard from her. If people are finding out I would assume it was from Blaze talking about it.
Took her a week to tell you? Hell I can see why blabber mouth!
Concerned

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Who is this blaze guy? Is he the one that just got arrested for the rape of a 12 yr old?

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 20, 2013
He some form of grazing animal! See the "herd" in the first post.
blaaahhh

Cabot, AR

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Who is this blaze guy? Is he the one that just got arrested for the rape of a 12 yr old?
No thats a guy named blake that i used to be buddy's with in highschool, blaze is a different individual.
m r pigs

Lockhart, TX

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Who he rap?
In the news

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Jan 22, 2013
m r pigs wrote:
Who he rap?
said a 12 yr old girl which is just sick!
KIM

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jan 22, 2013
why was a 12 yr old drinking & at a party in the first place?
In the news

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2013
No idk about the blaze guy the one on tv was the 18 yr old with a 12 ye old

“you either love or hate me(;”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 25, 2013
This is bullshit. These are not your battles to deal with so drop it and move the hell on with your lives.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 25, 2013
intheknow wrote:
People need to stfu.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 25, 2013
youknwme wrote:
yes he is. It was on his birthday. There was a party at his bros place and he got shit-faced. The girl had been talking to his brother. She had been drinking eariler that night and went to lay down and thats when they say it happened. Blaze first said nothing happened. When he found out he could catch a charge (because she said she was pressing them) his story changed. He says they made out and when she said stop, he stopped. Many people base there opinion of Blaze offa his brother but they are very different. his brother is very laid back, as where Blaze is more aggressive. A lot of ppl think he wouldnt do that but i see it differently. I guess nobody really knows besides them though. The truth will come eventually.
You don't know shit. Get a life and stop worrying about mine. okay??

Since: Feb 13

Keene, TX

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Kalyn MaKenna wrote:
This is bullshit. These are not your battles to deal with so drop it and move the hell on with your lives.
Totally off topic.... but kalyn is hot

Location hidden

#19 Feb 15, 2013
smileandwave wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally off topic.... but kalyn is hot
Thanks I guess?
smileandwave

Cabot, AR

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Kalyn MaKenna wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks I guess?
Your welcome.... seen ya at the park before <convert. Charcoal. Eclipse.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christine Knights grocery early 90's 7 hr Eric 9
indian head lake (May '12) 20 hr Rupee 71
mark brooks ward probation officer (Apr '14) Wed Anti-social assault 52
liquor stores Jun 21 KabotKlownKilla 7
looking for a friend (Nov '10) Jun 20 KabotKlownKilla 3
3somes (Oct '11) Jun 20 KabotKlownKilla 4
James Brownfield (Mar '11) Jun 20 KabotKlownKilla 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cabot Mortgages