Desirae Boldin
curious neighbor

Lockhart, TX

#1 Oct 29, 2013
She moved into my trailer park and things were quiet at first but now its a constant loud party. From what I hear the quiet time was while she was in jail for possessing ten ounces of methamphetamine with a gun and setting off a high speed police chase which resulted in a crash. If this is all true why is she back out on the streets to inject and peddle more drugs? The police made headlines with their big bust so they don't care now if she can pass a drug test? Hug your children and tell them you love them everyday because it could very well be one of them she crashes into next time. Shame on you Lonoke County Police...
Terry

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Oct 29, 2013
The Police has nothing to do with her getting out of jail. Everyone has the right to due process and to be bonded out of jail. get on the court system and bail bondsmen for letting her out not the police. Good job Lonoke County Police keep up the good work.
curious neighbor

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2013
Well shouldn't they at least drug test her while she is out to make sure she will no longer be a danger to anyone? It doesn't make sense to me to bust someone with many many very severe charges and let them out to party and reek havoc endangering innocent lives in our community!
My thoughts

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2013
curious neighbor wrote:
Well shouldn't they at least drug test her while she is out to make sure she will no longer be a danger to anyone? It doesn't make sense to me to bust someone with many many very severe charges and let them out to party and reek havoc endangering innocent lives in our community!
Drug testing is mandated if on parole or probation. If she isn't already for any prior trouble then no, she doesn't have to be drug tested. Until her charges go thru as court of law she is free to cause chaos again. Google her. She got out of a lot of charged in jax earlier this year or they haven't finished in court?! Don't know how the hell she got out of all those charges... And now back out on the streets. She don't work... So how is she paying for her new place to stay? She is probably getting money how she knows how. I wouldn't live by that crap not for one minute. I would be on the phone with the landlord every opportunity I could griping about her every wrong, bc I can assure you, dopeheads are going in and out. If lonoke county was real smart, they would be laying low, watching her moves. Sorry you got a crappy neighbor.... Guess 'you will have that' from time to time.
Tell it like it is

Little Rock, AR

#5 Oct 30, 2013
She is back in jail, picked up for failure to appear, no bond now.

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2013
Seen her yesterday. How does a person go from no bond to out in the streets giving bj's for hits of meth?
fsiwo

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2013
Heidi isvsh iskq didne dod ofne oaken

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Varpiss dich

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakewood Subdivision 6 hr balls 8
pizza Hut 11 hr Dick 5
n e trannys in bb (May '12) 12 hr Dick 11
Traffic Management 16 hr balls 9
David 16 hr balls 2
white county central (Nov '11) Sun Truth 2
News Beebe alderman: Did vote 2 times Sat Firebug Freppon 31

Cabot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance