Benton, AR

#1 Aug 27, 2009
Anyone know her?

Conway, AR

#2 Nov 19, 2009
I do. All I can say is stay away from her. She is truly disturbed. The man she lives with (Phillip) is too. Bad news all the way around.

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2009
She works at Cabot Water.

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 29, 2009
Why is she bad news? What can you tell me about her?

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jan 2, 2011
guest wrote:
Why is she bad news? What can you tell me about her?
no clue

Red Oak, TX

#6 Feb 26, 2011
Why didn't someone let a releative of mine know how she was before they became involed with a member of her family. It's been nothing but one drama after another and will be for years to come! I don't think they know the meaning of the word "truth". A lot of prayers have been said for this person.
no clue

Red Oak, TX

#7 Feb 26, 2011
The post about Sheila Gill is not from Texas. Try Little Rock, AR

Pacifica, CA

#8 Feb 27, 2011
Wow, thats an understatement. Dont know her kids, but she, her sisters, and her man are all some crzy folks. Drugs, abuse, thieves...thats just the top of the iceburg...RUN!!!!

Pacifica, CA

#9 Feb 27, 2011
Sheila isnt from Cabot. Shes only been around for about 7 yrs or so after she and her boyfriend got run out of her hometown. She followed him to Cabot where he had a home. Dont know what she and her crew are up to there, but I certainly feel sorry for you and your relatives. they are like diseases you cant scrub off with Ajax...they never go'd think with age (she's nearly 50) she'd chill and teach her kids some home training but looks like that just isnt the case...prayers for you and your family
no clue little rock ar

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2011
Thank you for your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Gary Fletcher as Mayor? (Jun '13) Thu Pedro 26
Where can you sell Pecans? (Nov '10) Mar 14 Becky 193
" Ask one to be one" Mar 12 Ioughtaknow 7
i love sarah huckabee Mar 12 LordThesePeeps 7
traffic signals Mar 10 new2town 1
Why is the ramp shutdown with so many cops on t... Mar 8 Booo_he_sucks 6
Melissa mcgee wells Mar 4 Real N|G 2

Cabot Jobs

Personal Finance

Cabot Mortgages