“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#62175 Aug 22, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point? Something is going to have to be done to reform Medicare or it won't be around for future generations. The voucher's won't effect anyone 55 or over because they have all been grandfathered in. And even then the voucher won't be the only option. There will be a choice to either go on Medicare or take the voucher. It will be a free decision. This is a lot better than taking $716 billion out of Medicare to support Obamacare like Obama is doing.
I am curious. When you post yet another one of the Republican National Committee's "talking points," do you mark them off in your book (or email, as the case may be), as you go?

#62176 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Then why isn't Obama doing better in the polls? If this were the case and if people actually believed this, Obama would be winning by double digits. He's not. It's necke and neck and in many cases Romney is slightly ahead. This election is doing exactly what the 1980 election did. The majority of the polls had Carter beating Reagan well on up until a week before the election and we all know how that turned out.
Dragging up "ancient history" again? Is that ALL that you know: Reagan-Carter?

You well know that, if the Republicans had been cooperating with President Obama, especially in the past two years, to bring the economy back and start dropping unemployment, there would not be any DOUBT about the results of the 2012 elections.

That is, of course, the reason the Republicans have been dragging their feet. They WANT the US economy to fail, since that is the ONLY way a Republican president could ever be elected this year.

And polls show that 55 percent of Americans KNOW that the Republicans are sabotaging the US economic recovery. That is tantamount to TREASON!

PROVE that most of the polls had Carter winning over Reagan "up until a week before the election." I doubt you can do it!

#62177 Aug 22, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text> ... First, is their anyone who does not know that the Democrats had FULL control of the House, the Senate, and the White House for ALL of 2009-10? If the Republicans were able to block Obama's "jobs" then how did they pass ObamaCare without one single Republican vote?...
Is there anyone who does not know that the Democrats did not have "FULL" control of the House OR the Senate in 2009, considering the "super-majority" required for passage of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)? KEYWORD: filibuster.

The only reason the Democrats "stole the march" on the Republicans is that they were able to pass the ACA in the Senate on the technical point that only a simple majority was required to amend and pass the act because the amendment and passage of the bill was a budgetary issue, and did not require a "super-majority" vote.

The "jobs bills" I was speaking of were proposed in 2011 and 2012, when the do-nothing Republicans had majority control of the House.

#62178 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I've noticed he does tend to disappear when we show up and then comes back usually after I've left for work.
"We"? You know very well that "Dan" is on here 24/7, with at least ONE of his aliases.

My life does not depend, or revolve, around Topix. I do various things during the day, at my leisure -- similar to the fact that you disappear around 5 pm, and do not come back until mid-morning the next day. If you want to be online while I am on, change your work schedule.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62179 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Again more complete bullshit from Yellow Dawg. He is really one bad propaganda mouthpiece for the Democrats. He can't even lie or make up things that are even remotely believeable.
Let's examine this statement.....
"One major reason that President Obama's stimulus programs did not reduce unemployment as much as expected is because the "foot-dragging in lockstep" Republicans in Congress have resisted every effort by the president to get the economy up and unemployment down. "
First, is their anyone who does not know that the Democrats had FULL control of the House, the Senate, and the White House for ALL of 2009-10? If the Republicans were able to block Obama's "jobs" then how did they pass ObamaCare without one single Republican vote?
Second, there is currently over 30 jobs bills sitting in the Senate that are not being allowed to even be debated much less voted on. And who is the cause of this? That's right, Harry "I can even produce a budget in 4 years" Reid.
You're a liar, and bad one at that Dawg. It's no wonder you run like a coward every time you get called out on your bullshit. Your bullshit is so obvious that it is just bullshit left wing propaganda. Your hero, Joseph Goebbels, would be ashamed of you.
Second, there is currently over 30 jobs bills sitting in the Senate that are not being allowed to even be debated much less voted on. And who is the cause of this? That's right, Harry"

LMAO- I would love to see you try and prove that;

Quickly in your words tell us , how does a bill reach the Senate floor for a vote??????????

Come on now big boy-you can do it....

Show us you did not tell TWO lies in that one sentance.

#62180 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text> ...
So let's examine your statement....
They are against "Minimum Wages."
-I can't find a single link where wither of them have ever said such a thing... can you?...
Perhaps you didn't look. Im March 2012, Romney responded in an interview by saying that he had vetoed a proposed boost to the minimum wage while governor of Massachusetts. Explaining his comments about pegging the minimum wage to inflation, Romney said, "The level of inflation is something you should look at, and you should identify what's the right way to keep America competitive."

"So that would tell you that right now there's probably not a need to raise the minimum wage," Romney added.

The following is a Huff Post article, but be advised that, if you continue this argument, there are dozens of other articles outlining Romney's position against raising the minimum wage:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/07/romn...

#62181 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text> ... At least Ryan has a plan....
Yes. When Ryan is asked about ANY of his nebulous "plans," he waffles and says that he and Romney must get into office FIRST, and then they will get "public opinion" and let "Congress take care of it"!

That's quite a "plan"! These guys are blowing MAJOR SMOKE!

#62182 Aug 22, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Romney is going to destroy Obama. It will be like Reagen / Carter all over again.
Psssssst! You forgot to post that as "SPC"!

#62183 Aug 22, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> ... C'mon Dawg, give it your best shot. Back it up with sources as well, not just your opinion or crap you make up....
You are but a figment of my imagination.(And of YOUR imagination.)

There is no need for me to debate wraiths.
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH

United States

#62184 Aug 22, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Talk about Republican hypocrisy! Here is another example by Paul Ryan:
When George W. Bush wanted an economic stimulus program in 2002, Paul Ryan DEFENDED the program! He even wanted deficit spending to provide a stimulus to increase employment, including support to Medicare and Social Security!
In 2002, Ryan said, "What we're trying to accomplish today with the passage of this third stimulus package is to create jobs and help the unemployed."
(Watch Ryan "flip-flop" in the video linked below.)
In 2002, Ryan even asked for stimulus money for his own Wisconsin constituents.
NOW, Paul Ryan is attacking President Obama for having an economic stimulus program!
I suppose that Ryan was FOR IT before he was AGAINST IT!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/19/paul...
No kidding DAWG!!!!

Now you need an Excel-Spreed-Sheet just to keep up with the continuously changing positions of Ryan and Romney!

Best yet ...this is only Wednesday..hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

#62185 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
What cracks me up is when he tries to quote Bible scriptures. An atheist quoting Bible scripture is like someone with marital problems telling you how to save your marriage.
No, an atheist searching for God is like a robber searching for a police officer.

#62186 Aug 22, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> ... On top of that the 2002 stimulus that Dawg mentioned had nothing to do with the auto industry either. It was to help the economy after 9/11.
Oh, are you speaking of the stimulus that Ryan was FOR before he became AGAINST all other stimulus funds?

#62187 Aug 22, 2012
2016 is opening to sell-out crowds. The Hollywood elites are bumfuzzled over it and can't understand how a conservative movie is doing so well. All the threaters that have been showing the movie have been packed with standing room only crowds.
Hope Springs Eternal for Losers.

You too can buy a ticket and enjoy the hope that President Obama will not win again this year.

United States

#62188 Aug 22, 2012
Hahahahahaha ...it just gets better ..hahahahahaha

The Mitt Romney campaign has a new challenge on its hands: Ann Romney's speech to the Republican National Convention, currently scheduled for Monday, may not air on broadcast television.

The New York Times confirmed Wednesday what anybody who has glanced through the schedules of the broadcast networks could have guessed. ABC, CBS and NBC are only airing three hours of convention coverage during both the Republican and Democratic gatherings -- the same as they did in 2004, but one less than they did in 2008.

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I'll watch when the hurricane hit's and rips the roof off like the SuperDome in Katrina...hahahaha!!!

I tell you this Romeny Campain is Cursed...God Is Not Happy with the GOP..hahahahahahahahahaha

United States

#62189 Aug 22, 2012
I can picture Rand Paul and Allen West, clinging to each other, floating away on a piece of the stage with the sign "We Built This!" in the background.

United States

#62190 Aug 22, 2012
I can hear it now. Pat Robertson saying it was an act of God to punish the Republicans.

United States

#62191 Aug 22, 2012
Mother Nature to GOP: it's not nice to deny climate change!

United States

#62192 Aug 22, 2012
Remember this is only Wednesday...hahahahahahaha!!!

Republican Convention Could Be Shut Down Due To Hurricane

Meteorologists and Republican National Convention planners grew more concerned Wednesday about the potential for Tropical Storm Isaac to develop into a hurricane aimed squarely at Tampa, Fla., the host city of the GOP convention beginning Monday.

In response to the increasingly dire reports, Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn said safety concerns would trump politics, even if that might mean shutting down the four-day convention.

"If we had to make that decision to cancel or to postpone or move the convention, we will do that knowing full well that my obligation and the city’s obligation is to move people out of harm's way. The politics will take care of itself," Buckhorn said Wednesday morning on CNN's "Starting Point" with Soledad O'Brien.

A canceled postponed or hastily moved convention would be a major setback for the GOP presidential ticket. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan could use a flawless convention to help them recover from a difficult week that began with last Sunday's comments by Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.) about "legitimate rape" and pregnancy.

#62193 Aug 22, 2012
Cletus the Teabagger wrote:
The last stimulus I received was at Dolly's strip club, from my cuzzin-wife Debbie. I got a "bail-out" too in the Champagne Room.
Many's the time that I've pondered the stimuli and bailouts while sitting in the secluded dumpster area of my trailer park. My belief is that they must have worked somehow, or the sweet baby Jesus Christ would have shut them down quicker than a woman's body shuts down a rape-baby.
PLease join with me now in a seizure-like prayer for the fergiveness of all them libral stimulus lovers, amen.
Oh, "Cletus"!(I hope you don't mind me calling you "Cletus." I think calling you "Mr. Teabagger" is too formal and pretentious.)

Although I truly love "stimuluses," (I think that's the true plural -- more than one -- no offense), I also agree with your more conservative views, like frequenting (read: going to) strip clubs. In fact, I think I saw you at one about 4 months ago in the thriving city of Ozark, where many Branson insurance agents hang out, not counting those who hang out at the "funny guys lounge" there on Main Street.

Although I totally disagree with you about everything else politically, I must say that I admire your deep sense of religiosity and wisht I had some. I will fight to the death for your right to be a conservative, no matter how stupid and ignorant I think about your always spouting your biased extremist right-wing opinions to anyone who has the misfortune of being anywhere near your vicinity.

Peace out, brother! Please give my regards to Debbie!

#62194 Aug 22, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>You're right......I am unable to debate you because you are undebateable. You don't even come close to knowing what you are talking about. You are brainwashed! You have been defeated so many times that you don't know you have been defeated. All you ever do is try to think up some cutesy comeback! If you were smart, you wouldn't always have to do that. Plus, you copy and paste, make up stuff and want people to read your links. Maybe you could get a job with the Huffington Post and that would keep you busy. You would fit right in with them....
You are unable to debate me because you do not have a quick wit.

If you haven't been reading my links, how do you know what Huffington Post says?

Perhaps I would fit right in with the Huffington Post writers! I am highly intellectual, urbane, and liberal, although I must admit to being a bit annoying because I am always correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are Mormons or Latter Day Saints? 6 hr Mason Jar Farts 20
Who Is The Most Eligible Bachelor In Willow? 9 hr Bachelor 6
Next football coach at Mtn grove 10 hr Fan 31
Hometown Buffet.... 11 hr Get your facts st... 47
How much does it cost to rent the pavillion at ... Mon Force 3
what happened to randy barton? (May '13) Mon Haha 29
coach johnson Mon Really 3
More from around the web

Cabool People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE