First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nys

Clinton, CT

#1 Sep 2, 2011
He is a lier, a thief, a drug addict and has children that he doesn't see and doesn't pay support for....$30,000 + behind. Please Brad...stop making babies that you don't take care of. It's not a game....no one is laughing....oh..and I don't keep them from you....you did that to yourself....2 restraining orders in 2 years...what was the reason for the other 2 years....they haven't seen you in 4 years....you have no one to blame but yourself
gross

Ozark, MO

#2 Sep 3, 2011
Just another f------ mckee
Milisa McKee-Ellis

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3 Sep 3, 2011
gross wrote:
Just another f------ mckee
Why don't you put your name when you make comments like that? You should know that there is probably not a single family in the history of time that didn't have at least one member that was not acceptable to society or who was not a good, decent and morale person, but only a fool would judge an entire family based on that one individual. This is not to say that I agree with the opinions expressed about Brad, he is my cousin and I think he is a great guy, obviously, different people will have different experiences with him based on their own individual social and personal relationships and interactions with him.
tabby mckee-scott

West Plains, MO

#4 Sep 3, 2011
im sure that this is jeanett who wrote what you did about my brother, i understand where u are comming from, and im not taking sides, but it is a personal issue, and dogging out my brother on here is bullshit, you should be saying it to him, and also u should go ahead and put ur name, common sense says that you would be the ex by reading the crap you wrote, i understand you have kids and that its hard,but everybody is having troubles, and to go public with the shit is, pathetic, but every time you wanna have a moment maybe you shud consider geting you a journal to put it in instead of trying to ruin someones life there are 2 sides to every story and im not taking either...i love my neices and nephews and miss them, i would love to hear from you guys also...but its a 2 way street....hope it gets better for you, but brad is my brother, he is family, no matter what choices people make in life im not guna judge him, or anybody for that matter...and as for the person who wrote just another mckee, yep thats right, i know our last name has a made a talk for its self but that shouldnt go against all of us, and i doubt very seriously that you even know us personally, could you have alittle respect please...im proud of who i am, and i love my brother brad...every body fucks up, its life....thats what makes us human.....
Nys

Peabody, MA

#5 Sep 3, 2011
Brad Mckee will never change. He has 5 really good reasons to change the path that he is on and doesn't. It's not bullshit that I am writing on this for everyone to see...it's bs that he has gotten away with everything...the threats of killing me while my children are in their beds sleeping...the threats to my friends and family...NYS has 3 warrents out for him....and you want to defend him...that is on you. if my brother was acting like this....never would I defend him.
tabby mckee-scott

West Plains, MO

#6 Sep 3, 2011
you go rite ahead and have ur moment, u are intitled, ur pissed and its understandable, u say u didnt keep the kids from him which is bullshit, i know personally he tried to contact u and u wouldnt answer his call and u told him u wouldnt let him see the kids, im not saying what brad has done and the kids he is responsible for should go unsaid,,,,,,he owes you money and you should recieve your child support , i totally agree with that...but that is between u and him, not the entire world, there are alot of dead beat dads out there and i know he loves all of his kids, he is a good dad, and i know with out a shadow of a doubt he thinks about those kids every day...but being bitter and not trying to get along is kinda childish dnt u think..you have the upper hand, the ball is in your court, but if you want it to get better u have to try on both ends, you gotta start somewhere...so when ur done having your moment and lashing out,,,,because your pissed and want every body to know about it....then u should try to talk to brad..you have proved your point and lashed out what you needed to say...now grow up and act like a damn adult...
brad mckee

Ozark, MO

#7 Sep 3, 2011
get a grip jean, memory serves i gave you more than you ever deserved. the only reason your on here bitching is because of a paycheck, i worked for nothing just to get you your support, it was never good enough. if them kids are really bring you down well give them to me. i dont drink i dont use drugs. use to everyone knows that. my life is an open book. i have nothing to hide. now stop being bitter. you made this bed, just lay in it. you are a much bigger and better person than what you are acting. please stop being fake. i could never understand that about you. you know what you have to do for your life to get better. shalom
Nys

Branford, CT

#8 Sep 3, 2011
a paycheck.....Brad, I don't need your money....I make way more than you will ever see in your lifetime....so your $65 a wk that I was getting from your unemployment....I think I can manage without...haha. Please, we are all doing just fine here....but you however...need to stop your little games. now you are having your girlfriend call my family?? What did you write on craigslist about me....I had people calling me asking me if I was in danger because of something you wrote? writing my best friend and saying that you hope that I get gang raped by a bunch of mexicans?? you are a sick, messed up individual....and I hope that you get yours.....everything that you have put me through over the last eight years...not only me but the kids!! they have a daddy who loves them and would do anything for them just to see them smile....we don't miss you...there is nothing good to miss.
brad mckee

Ozark, MO

#9 Sep 3, 2011
im not trying tyo defend my negligence on child support, however i did pay as long as i could. not my fault if employer didnt pay it. everyone that knows me knows i worked for chapmans and only made gas money to get to work. if they didnt pay it what can i do hmmm? well according to texas county prosecuting attorney nothing. i could place a judgement on property but if 20 people place judgements on same property who gets it. sandy im sorry for what happened to you , i forgive you for the 4500. dan, i couldnt judge him for this. we dont know what happened, but no one deserves to die. the majority of married people in the world today has said id like to kill my wife or husband fact but its only the low percentage of those who act on it. my exwife has made me angrier than anyone except for my mom, and well i couldnt even lay a finger on either one. i dont believe in violence in the home but it happens. the majority of people who hides behind their computer are probably women beaters man haters or just jealous. get a life people
brad mckee

Ozark, MO

#10 Sep 3, 2011
you are just as crazy as you were when i left you. the reason i havent seen my children is because of you. you were afraid of your skeletons getting out of your closet. im ordered to pay you 560 dollars per week. well i believe thats just a little bit extreme. my unemployment half goes for support and yep i still go to the arrears 325 dollars every week. 30000 comes pretty quick to those of us on the fuckee side of things. i gave you what i didnt have, never good enough. i said it before il say it again, give me my kids back before you ruin them. i know you are a good mother, just a little on the never mind. you are faken your a liar, miss estetician, if its no biggee then why all of a sudden you pop up, try make me look worst than i am. im ok with that i forgive you. i never laid a hand on you. remember i was the one who took the beatings and abuse. then it was worth it kids are worth your all. you ran and hid from me, for all this time. i was arrested in ny for what. checking up on my kidsd yep. call me cooky but i would do it again, im no menace, my kids love me thats what made you the maddest, when your freinds liked me more than you that is sad though. sorry i kept you from being a country singer, yeah right , you only sound good in a smoke filled room were evedryone is drunk. get over it. my girlfreind by the way has never tried getting in contact with you, shes a better person than that,you are just like your mother. im sorry that i only paid 26000 a year in support, well i wont ever try to work myself to death for you. get a life, someday youl have to answer to the kids honestly about why im not around, blame shifting vanity, phony, not gonna cut it. i gave the situation to the Lord. he knows the truth. i just wish you would take responsibility for your own actions. i do mine. iv tried giving you money, buying clothes then you disapeared. you were a fake then and you are now. i know that my kids love me and deep down inside they know we will be reunited. God bless you somewhere deep inside you is a scared little girl, whos afraid of not fitting in well get over it.
Nys

Branford, CT

#11 Sep 3, 2011
and this is coming from you....heads up...a little inside info....I know more than you think I do...and yes...sarah did call my brothers house.. and yes you did say and do all that...try talking yourself out of all that....they have the proof....I don't care what you say about me...it doesn't mean anything coming from you. I wasn't the first woman you did this to and my children weren't the first either.....there were ones before us,,,i just hope that there won't be anymore. I don't know sarah,,,however I do hope that you treat her good. The buchk needs to stop here, Brad. Enough is Enough. I could careless about the money....like I said. However I just want you to stop with the bs. You dont like this do you....either do I...so just leave me alone.
brad mckee

Ozark, MO

#12 Sep 4, 2011
well i think you are a liar. you'l get yours in the end. its funny how you all of a sudden just pop up.out of hiding. and you were the one to do this .look genius you have my phone number. i realize you and your family were born without spines, but???call me . i hope you are not ptting yourself to be something your not.

“Meh”

Since: Jan 11

Under your bed

#13 Sep 4, 2011
Just an FYI, at any time in the future, any claim you have to any money, disablity, social security, inheritance, ect. can be attached for back child support owed. No matter how old the kid is. 18 is not the cut off.
So toss her what you can, through postal money orders, because they are guarenteed and tracable.
And get a court order on visitation and then spend time with your kids.
Nys

Branford, CT

#14 Sep 4, 2011
I do know the truth...I kept every text, recorded every voice message and I also had all my friends and family make copies of all the messages on facebook you left them.....EVERYTHING...so think what you want...and and fyi...it's not a normal thing to think thoughts of killing your spouse....whatever that bs was....maybe normal to you but not to most. SICK!!
brad mckee

Ozark, MO

#15 Sep 4, 2011
omg this is sara u guys have to stop the point is u guys have kids that is all that matters brad is in ur life 4 ever the kids need to know him plz dont take that away. u cant ask him 2 leave u alone at least let him have phone calls with them my god u feel off the face of the earth how would u feel if u didnt know where ur kids were if they cold hurt.... come on he dont want to talk to you just the kids.
StudleyP Hungwell

Warsaw, MO

#16 Sep 15, 2011
This is what happens when kids have kids! I have known alot of Mckee's. Including Melissa's dad! AN everyone of them have been trash! An if it wasn't for some very special people Melissa would have graduated High School! They were not her parents, but they took her in and provided for her like her parents couldn't( her mother) or in the case of her father wouldn't! Brad mckee is Trash and a dope head Look at the forum he posted right above this one! Cabool Pot Forum! He should be casrated! Why is he having more babies when he can support the ones he has!
Milisa Mckee Ellis

Burlington, IA

#17 Sep 15, 2011
StudleyP Hungwell wrote:
This is what happens when kids have kids! I have known alot of Mckee's. Including Melissa's dad! AN everyone of them have been trash! An if it wasn't for some very special people Melissa would have graduated High School! They were not her parents, but they took her in and provided for her like her parents couldn't( her mother) or in the case of her father wouldn't! Brad mckee is Trash and a dope head Look at the forum he posted right above this one! Cabool Pot Forum! He should be casrated! Why is he having more babies when he can support the ones he has!
For your information, my mother provided for me just fine, that was not why I left home at 17. Yes I did have the help of some very special people but it was not because of them that I graduated from high school (with honors) and went on to graduate from college ( with honors). So, Mr "Studley", you should get your facts straight before you start acting like you know what you are talking about. As far as my father is concerned, I was not raised by him and hardly ever spent any time with him so he really has nothing to do with how I have turned out. Also, my name was on my post and you still spelled it wrong...
StudleyP Hungwell

Warsaw, MO

#18 Sep 16, 2011
Milisa Mckee Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>For your information, my mother provided for me just fine, that was not why I left home at 17. Yes I did have the help of some very special people but it was not because of them that I graduated from high school (with honors) and went on to graduate from college ( with honors). So, Mr "Studley", you should get your facts straight before you start acting like you know what you are talking about. As far as my father is concerned, I was not raised by him and hardly ever spent any time with him so he really has nothing to do with how I have turned out. Also, my name was on my post and you still spelled it wrong...
I am not in a spelling bee here! An as for your mother. I have known here all my life! She is a wonderful lady! I would do anything in the world for Barb! But she, like all of us made bad choices now and then! She has come a long way in that regard! She graduated College also! An I am very proud of her for all she has done! Since she grew up! There again Kids having kids! An if the Bruners hadn't taken you in you think you would be where you are today! Is that what your saying? An if it is your so very wrong!
Milisa Mckee Ellis

Burlington, IA

#19 Sep 16, 2011
StudleyP Hungwell wrote:
<quoted text>I am not in a spelling bee here! An as for your mother. I have known here all my life! She is a wonderful lady! I would do anything in the world for Barb! But she, like all of us made bad choices now and then! She has come a long way in that regard! She graduated College also! An I am very proud of her for all she has done! Since she grew up! There again Kids having kids! An if the Bruners hadn't taken you in you think you would be where you are today! Is that what your saying? An if it is your so very wrong!
Not that it matters, but, the entire time I stayed with the Bruners I had a job and I paid my own way through college. So, yes, I would be where I am today. It was I that did the work and I that deserve the credit, regardless of what you think, which, by the way, is unimportant.
brad mckee

Ozark, MO

#20 Oct 3, 2011
well stanley p. hung like a hamster, there are 2 sides to every story, but obviously someone like me s crewed your old lady or something soyou can talk shit about whatb you dont know about, once again a nutless punk who cant even use his own name. i feel sorry for chumps like you. the shit in the treads of my boots get more respect than someone who hides behind screens, i sleep very well at night because i know the truth...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wright county 57 min Somebody 2
Who is JD Blair? (Mar '16) 8 hr Someone who knows 9
News Woman dairy farmer carries on family tradition 12 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
Zack and Wanda wedge 13 hr Bestie 1
Amy and Ricky v 17 hr Biggus Dickus 3
Who is Brittany Jo Campbell??? 19 hr Amay 19
andy bradshaw Sat methkilledourcomm... 1

Cabool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance