wishiknew

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

I hope that she is rotting in jail but I'm sure she isn't. She is probably out making meth again. Her poor kids had to be around that crap. When is britney and that travis guy going to get busted? They have kids that are forced to be around that crap too. do people have to do the stuff in front of DFS before they get kids away from it? Let's just see how much these "parents" can ruin there kids before we do anything about it.
Mad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

She is wanted with a 50k cash only no 10% bond. That worthless scumbag needs 2 be locked up but cabool pd won't do anything cause she's a snitch. Shewill burn for what she did to the kids and her cousin.
wishiknew

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Did she steal some guns? i heard she did. And I thought her brother or someone put up bond for her. The paper said she threatened someone with a shotgun. Was that britney? i hear britney is a meth queen andf her boyfriend is to. both of them have kids. billie jo was obviously using. nasty sores on her face. and who would hang with chystal?????disgusting.
Mad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

She pulled a shotgun on brittany and a couple other people including some babys. She kicked her cousin out of her truck and ran over her and left. She alsohas an assult charge as well as the indangering of a child. 2 felonys and a misstamenor. She was busted for breaking in to brittanys house and robing her. When the cops came 2 her house they found a meth lab needles and other drug stuff. The social worker went there after they took the kids and the house had dog crap all over. She would make her daughter sleep in the car when she was cooking but had her in the car while she was shooting up.
wishiknew

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

I guess any idiot can cook that sh!t. It was obvious that sshe was doing it. how does chrystal have anythig to do with this mess? i know she was hanging with her and lin b. what a mess. hope those kids are okay. all those meth heads have kids. why dont they just give those kids up and go do there dope/
really

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

She had a daughter and 2 sons. One is only 5 or 6. Did she make them all sleep in the car???? That is crazy. I hope she never gets them back. I worked with her one time and she was awful to her kids. She never said anything nice to them. She was all the time yelling or ignoring them. All she wanted them for was the rent she got paid and money she could get. I hope she lives on the streets now. She doesn't deserve anything.
Mad

Spring Hill, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

She just made her daughter sleep in the car, her boys always were with grandma. She has always treated the kids like crap, every so often she would treat them good but typically bad. She's always been a wothless human. Its a shame the guys in cabool haven't relized it. She deserves to be alone and sad her whole life. As for chrystal who I can't stand myself I think she was just useing bille for info about the people she robbed or hurt some how.
U_DumbA__es

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

It sounds like you people are gossip startting-retards. If you don't know the story and can't keep your facts strait then you need to hold your peace and keep your mouth shut. And maybe,just maybe, clean your own dirty laundry before you try to clean others. I wish this whole damn county would look in the mirror and wash the fake faces off so they could see that they are just as ugly as anyone else.DAMN PEOPLE GET A LIFE!
really

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

U_DumbA__es wrote:
It sounds like you people are gossip startting-retards. If you don't know the story and can't keep your facts strait then you need to hold your peace and keep your mouth shut. And maybe,just maybe, clean your own dirty laundry before you try to clean others. I wish this whole damn county would look in the mirror and wash the fake faces off so they could see that they are just as ugly as anyone else.DAMN PEOPLE GET A LIFE!
This must be Billie. She is guilty of all of this and more. Maybe, just maybe, she better go make some more meth and go run over some more people. If you don't want people to talk about you, don't be a drama queen. She should have been taking care of the kids she decided to have instead of placing them in danger. What an idiot.
mad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Go blow yourself I know all the facts. Plain and simple she's a typical piece of trash dope head. Her kids deserve better than her by far. It's all gonna be fine in the long run cause next month on her court date she's gonna get serious jail time with those 2 felonies. Mabey she can find a girlfriend while locked up cause she's gone through all the guys in town, some twice. She's the true definition of pathetic.
wow

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

She is completely retarded.
evil-live

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Trash sank
missy

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Did she ever get charged?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

I think her court date is this month some time
Jbandit32

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

mad wrote:
Go blow yourself I know all the facts. Plain and simple she's a typical piece of trash dope head. Her kids deserve better than her by far. It's all gonna be fine in the long run cause next month on her court date she's gonna get serious jail time with those 2 felonies. Mabey she can find a girlfriend while locked up cause she's gone through all the guys in town, some twice. She's the true definition of pathetic.
I know facts too. I just dont understand y she did this. She had and still has a chance like everyone else. She just chooses the wrong path every time. I haven't liked her since the day i met her. She always has something to say about someone else. Y cant she just keep her mouth shut, take care of her kids, and realize they are what is most important in her life. Me, I dont know but maybe she will figure it out one day. but i doubt it.
WTH

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

What was she doing in the hospital?
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

I didn't know she was in the hospital, probably an overdose. If anyone finds out post it so I know.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

She has court Monday I'm interested to see how many years she gets.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

She looked so pathetic in court today. She had her meth head boyfriend sitting in the car with a needle ready so they can both go be losers together. Have fun in jail billie HO. It's definitely where you belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Cabool Forum right now

Search the Cabool Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New prosecuting attorney! Great news 10 min deluded 306
women who dont wear panties in willow 50 min ryan 9
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dawg Delusions 95,437
monique smith 2 hr boo 2
Brittany Pringle 2 hr old friend 7
Coastal Energy Environmental Hazards 4 hr Bear 18
Houston License Office (Apr '11) 5 hr much truth 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cabool Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••