First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seriously

Maxwell, IA

#21 Jun 20, 2012
Tom wrote:
oh really must not be from around here or they would know that. Everyone from around here knows that El Rancho is where the bosses stay. Stupd if you ask me that they do not have a manager staying at Midwest with all the problems and compaints they have there
They haven't had a manager at Midwest since Gaylon. They've tried to run it from Springfield and can't figure out why it's gone down hill.
dragonfly

United States

#22 Jun 20, 2012
Just don't go there. Then they will make it better so people will come back. I've been there to both of them and they suck. Rude people, fat people, nasty place ... Over priced on everything.
quickway

Ottawa, IL

#23 Jun 22, 2012
my son brought to my attention that things were being said on here about midwest and i find this very offensive. if ur gonna talk about people why don't u talk about everyone that works there like denise,racheal,janet,christina ,paul,and dan. now i know liz and jess very well i have been a customer there for over 2 years and i know they don't sit there scratching tickets or talking crap about the restaurant and as far as jessica being a lesbian well i think not cause she is getting married to a guy that i happen to know thank you as for liz she booked for a 2 week cruise with a guy she met at midwest as for loi and yes that is how she spells her name she makes her self cry has anybody seen her throwing her tantrums i have and a whole bunch of other people have seen it to that's why her hours got cut why ask el rancho when the wait staff there HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENS AT MIDWEST as for being arab who gives a fuck born in the us pays taxes votes as an american as u and me liz and jessica the only good workers there they r always there they never call in and usally covering for other employees and as for them killing the business NO THE ECONOMY DID have u seen the building the two of them have nothing to do with the way it looks and the fact that showers dont work and the toilets dont flush is that there fault to why doesnt anybody talk about the fact that THE OWNERS dont care about the business the way i see it thats were the blame should be you cant expect customers to be happy and have good business with those conditions that they all work in as for fowl mouth it's a truck stop for god sake not a corner cafe they dish out to friends they way they get talked to if u don't like it speak to them about it cause they will apologize and there not the only one other workers do it to i've seen them do it and if liz is such and bad worker why don't they just fire her i'm sure it won't hurt her feelings cause nobody puts up with what she does i've seen it and heard it myself midwest may not be fancy u get good service good food and they make u feel welcome they don't ignore regulars or customers
looking

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Aug 6, 2012
Who is dirty blond who used to work the lot, or may still does, at el rancho
Dirty Blonde

Columbia, MO

#28 Aug 6, 2012
You are talking about me. I took a bath last year for your information.
excustomer

Columbia, MO

#32 Oct 25, 2012
My family and I had dinner theri last night when our waitress bent over I noticed she had no underwear on.
Nextcustomer

Brighton, MO

#33 Oct 25, 2012
What was the name of the waitress so I know who to suggest? El ranch cheese fries will always be legendary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacks bar grill 10 hr Customer 5
public school and transgender 22 hr mgnomore 2
weigh station (Jan '15) Wed driver 8
Jessica engaged to her cousin Wed To a T 12
Wondering Wed concerned 101 1
Jesse Murfin Deweese (Aug '15) Tue My 69 friend 5
does anyone know the hall/robbins/cross/gale/mc... (Aug '10) Tue Balls 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cabool Mortgages