power outage
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you know

Burlington, IA

#22 Aug 4, 2012
solution wrote:
Since the majority of us hsve facebook--or speak to someone who does, why doesn't someone at city hall set up a facebook page and put notices of things like planned power outages, street closings, etc on there? They could designate one caring employee (Kim) to update it as necessary. All in favor say "aye".
AYE!! That is an excellent idea.
solution

Niangua, MO

#23 Aug 4, 2012
you know wrote:
<quoted text>
AYE!! That is an excellent idea.
Thanks. I do have a good idea on occasion. Lol
crystal

United States

#24 Aug 4, 2012
My point is that they didnt know the transformer was going to blow so they could not inform the public of Cabool in time that they were going to shut the power off. Get it now. Boo hoo your power was out for a while, get the batteries out of your of your dildos and put in your clock like the instructions say to do incase of a power outage. And yes I put it on my facebook page so people would know, we knew it was going to happen.
you know

Burlington, IA

#25 Aug 4, 2012
crystal wrote:
My point is that they didnt know the transformer was going to blow so they could not inform the public of Cabool in time that they were going to shut the power off. Get it now. Boo hoo your power was out for a while, get the batteries out of your of your dildos and put in your clock like the instructions say to do incase of a power outage. And yes I put it on my facebook page so people would know, we knew it was going to happen.
So you knew the transformer was going to blow and there was going to be a fire...in advance? You must be psych...I mean psychic.
you know

Burlington, IA

#26 Aug 4, 2012
you know wrote:
<quoted text>So you knew the transformer was going to blow and there was going to be a fire...in advance? You must be psych...I mean psychic.
*psycho
citizen

Burlington, IA

#27 Aug 4, 2012
crystal wrote:
You have contradicted yourself
Annoyed

Cabool, MO

#28 Aug 4, 2012
crystal wrote:
They didn't know the transformer was going to blow, but you did and put it on your facebook page? Why did you blow up the transformer Crystal? Think of all of the lives that could have been lost if the electric department didn't put out the fire. Is your last name "meth" by chance? That would explain a lot.
little ol' me

Burlington, IA

#29 Aug 6, 2012
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't know the transformer was going to blow, but you did and put it on your facebook page? Why did you blow up the transformer Crystal? Think of all of the lives that could have been lost if the electric department didn't put out the fire. Is your last name "meth" by chance? That would explain a lot.
Hahaha! Yeah Crystal. Why DID you blow up the transformer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who are the best looking men in willow (Nov '09) Wed Linda Weaver1 166
conned again Wed Fart handler 8
Russians Tue Rusky Lover 1
Cabool schools (Jul '17) Tue Man around town 13
Revitalization thoughts? Apr 16 3willowsplease 15
Mike Swartz Apr 16 Polebarn 4
Wellness Director now a waste of money? Apr 16 Fart Sign 5

Cabool Jobs

Personal Finance

Cabool Mortgages